Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,815 members, 7,952,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

“I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu (47574 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by highness25(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27
Deltatoto:
u no no anything bros.i won an award from dating.have u ever seen any man that won an award for dating.Yet woman run me streeet.U never know wetin be woman.all this dna matter no Dey shock u.

Na you know wetin you date na... Everyone cannot be the same.
Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by Deltatoto: 2:51pm On Jun 27
highness25:

Na you know wetin you date na... Everyone cannot be the same.
ok o try remember today sha when d time come.i was like u
Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by highness25(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27
Deltatoto:
ok o try remember today sha when d time come.i was like u

You were never like me, I said the girl I'm currently dating isn't cheating on me and I mean every word. You think because you had failed relationships in the past others too will be like you.
Re: “I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu by fxexperts: 3:10pm On Jun 28
jchioma:

Your problem pass Nigeria own. Ahbeg shift! Fighting over what is none of your business. You must be one hell of a nama and lord of the mumu clan to take other peoples business so seriously. Akpa! Bye
You should tell that to your dumb brain, because you seem to be extremely jobless ode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) / I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.