Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,288 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) (37342 Views)

Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / SARS Officials Shoot Armed Robber Dead In Bayelsa, Arrest One (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
okay.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by Pascal181: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
allansie:
Why is everytin happenin in dis PART of the country everytime......flat heads!!!!
Must u show yourself all d time? crime is restricted to a particular region for ur information.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by popefuse(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kellibae:

He is a yoruba
yoruba boy na chimaobi ikorie?
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by 2kris(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
UnknownT:
My peaceful Okigwe has now turned to another thing
are u from okigwe?
Am from ihube in okigwe,,,,,,
U knw must of the robbers are schooling in absu.and the normally operate in our cashew plantation

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by klax(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
sweerychick:
No good news comes out of Imo state again cry. What a shame

Okorochamed brought the bad luck he inherited from his daura bad luck master in Aso Rock. No good news from witchcraft broom party called apc.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by toniatt(f): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
allansie:
Why is everytin happenin in dis PART of the country everytime......flat heads!!!!
lot of things happen in d western part of the country every time ..........long head
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by AlphaDibia(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Murdered in cold blood. Dead, with his eyes wide open. He's not resting in peace.. The flies feast on his body. That's right. He ain't nothing but trash now.. Eternal Damnation awaits him. Payback is a tormented soul.. for all who he terrorized.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by Hust0n(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Why do they always strip 'them' after been shot.? sad embarassed
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
OkoYiboz:

But there is particular tribe has 5 poultries where their chickens produce bad eggs which are then sent to other parts of the world.

The descendants of Jew-das Iscariot.
tongue
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by obinoral1179(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
chimere66:
Killing ofa notorious armed robbery suspect

1. Chimaobi Okorie

Exhibits, (i) One cut to size double barrel gun, (ii) Four life cartridges and two expended ammunition. Suspect was arrested on 16/4/2017 at BEGHE GUEST IN OKIGWE following a tip-off. He was among the dreaded armed robbery suspects terrorizing Okigwe and its environs. Also involved in the robbery and murder of one Enyioha Okwudiri, a staff of Ek[b][/b]o Bank, Okigwe and Inspr Vincent Umeh of Zone 9 Police Hgts, Umuahia as well as other armed robbery attacks within Okigwe environs. During the cordon and arrest operation at the GUEST IN, Chimaobi Okorie engaged operatives in a shoot out and attempted to escape through the fence of the hotel but was demobilized by operatives. He was taken to the hospitality for treatment where he was later confirmed dead by the doctor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/police-shoot-notorious-armed-robber.html
which one is eko bank again? afternoon it was a cult leader in ondo now its IMO. Crime knows no tribe.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by blaze1916(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
hollowpot15684:
grin grin

wasted soul. look at his useless gun sef.
I think say na only me see am o angry
hollowpot15684:
grin grin

wasted soul. look at his useless gun sef.
I think say na only me see am o
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by Onyenna(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
UnknownT:
My peaceful Okigwe has now turned to another thing

Chineke mee! Unknown Troll.... You're from Imo....
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by umarshehu58(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
I dont wanna say it but i have to......
Flatinoss again.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by Zivaharry(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kellibae:
This guys hav spoiled our once peaceful imo state. cry

Should i blame rochas or who... cox this is not the imo i used to kno
na the one I use to knw....
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by stjudas(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
EastGold:
Rot in hell

He may be innocent. Nigeria Police kill innocent people, sometimes by mistake, and to cover it up they call him a thief or accuse him of attempting to disarm an officer.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by Goziemartins: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello Mister, Please be guided on the use of the word NEVER. You're misinformed.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by sweerychick(f): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Atiku2019:

Killing a brutal armed robber ain't good news? cool
yes kiss. Owerri is not known for robbers safe haven. So killing them don't make any difference tongue
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by Dopeluiz(m): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

But there is particular tribe has 5 poultries where their chickens produce bad eggs which are then sent to other parts of the world.

The descendants of Jew-das Iscariot.
let us stop all this ethnic wars on nairaland... we will not grow as a country if this is allowed to continue... I am from Delta and there are armed robbers here too... even in ur hometown..
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by Sanchez01: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2017
nkemdi89:
Initial gra gra by the new commissioner of police, all the same kudos if he can maintain the tempo, he should understand he isn't posted to work in order to impress the governor but for imolites.
Is killing of notorious armed robbers in the state not beneficial to her citizens? I don't understand.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by blimeyVic(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Rest in Peace. Both the murderer and the murdered. If only the society would awaken to the responsibility of calling anybody's child everybody's child, we would live in a peaceful place.

These blood-sucking rascals begin their practice in secondary schools,stealing and bullying other students.
Then, they graduate into cultism at Universities, using force to obtain other students belongings.

Who wouldn't want to live long like the cat with 9 lives? so they obtain Charms and bullets can do them no harm.

Why be so sophisticated and still settle for phone snatching and other petty crimes? So they form robbery and kidnapping gangs.

Instead of waiting to kill these once innocent children when they go bad, we should focus on nurturing them in the right path to life. We should examine the chain and know at which juncture it is best to nip things - when the individual is wielding a wooden club or when they are stroking an Ak47 rifle like a Spanish guitar.

An Advice given, school fees paid ,or food given to/for a vulnerable child would help save lives - The life of the murderer and the murdered.

Govt should have a 50-50 approach to the education of both the male and female child.

Rest in Peace Enyioha.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by akigbemaru: 12:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Armed robber killed.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by metallisc(m): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2017
priscaoge:
The wages of sin is death! One down, more to go!!!!

OP edit Ur write up, so much typo in one post.

so you fine like this? come dey hide your face all these years!

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by AreaFada2: 12:53am On Apr 18, 2017
If indeed he was the robber, he has paid the ultimate price.

After death comes judgement.

Only God will decide now.

RIP. And RIP to the victims of his crime too.
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by kaliboi94(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Uwaomaokey:

Okigwe has never been peaceful. undecided

Den of notorious criminals.
na usher be dis guy abi na ability I no recognise him
Re: Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) by 2016v2017: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2017
sweerychick:
No good news comes out of Imo state again cry. What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.