Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions (1079 Views)

How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? / Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by darkhorizon: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
The Spoils of Abrahamic Religions:-

Firstly,what are Abrahamic religions ?
These are Christianity,Islam and Judaism and some other small religions.

If you notice,you will know that these religions are similar,but again,the believers in these religions(the main 3) loathe themselves, and they all preach that we should love our neighbours as we love ourselves.
It now brings you to the conclusion that why?
Let's do a background check...these religions all believe that life started with Adam and Eve, they all believe in Noah,they all believe in Abraham,they believe in Moses, but when it comes to the belief of Jesus, then and there is where the problem start. The Jews deviated and said they don't want to believe . The Christians and Muslims continued in good faith believed in him.
Then about 500 years down the line another prophet/messenger came,here again the Christians didn't believe in him,but the Muslims in their good faith believed in him.
It brings me to the Conclusion that it was two Prophets that divided these religions,and yet they believe they have different Gods,when in fact they serve the Same Abrahamic God. The division is just a Prophets thing.

This is their confusion amongst themselves,now let's talk about their confusion to the world.

The Arabs crushed many countries,including Egypt centuries ago,and introduced Islam. The Europeans crushed so many parts of Africa,and introduced Christianity. From there,the two distinct ministries start to spread all across.
Let's not forget the fact that these countries that they conquered had their own original religion. So,the tactics they used to enforce their own religion was slavery,and bad mouthing these people original religion,saying it is fetish,worshipping the devil and so on.
Let's take Africa for example, our ancestors were beaten to accept the Abrahamic religions we worship today,our own now seems fetish. During slavery,they even used their Holy Books to justify that Africans are animals,and God gave them leverage over all animals,but still Africans worship those religion(Abrahamic) .

We all have read their Holy Books at some point in life,and we know that all the prophets in there came from the Middle-East ,why not Africa? Why not Asia?

Oh you see now,the reason why is that Abrahamic religions is the creation of the people of the Middle-East-East just like the worship of Oya/ Sango/Obatala/Amadioha is the creation of the people of West Africa,just like the Asians are mostly Shamans, Confucian, Buddhist,these are the creations of the people of Asia.
Religion is just a creation of man,and it's environment affects it's stories/tales/heroes/prophets/messengers.

Abrahamic Religions preachers always says their God understands all languages,but hypocritically they feel speaking in Arabic or Latin makes God answer your prayers faster.

AFRICANS WAKE UP!!!

This Inferiority complex is just too much. Abrahamic religions in Africa is the effect of Colonialism and Imperialism.
Just like Fela said "he B say u B colonial man,you don be slave man B dat,dem don release you now,but u no want release yourself" again he said "the thing way black no good,na foreign things good be that no be so?"...this Inferiority complex is too much.

Even the Europeans/Arabs that brought these religions to you don't take it seriously as you take it. They have moved beyond the teachings of the middle-ages and are now into scientific research to better their society,while we are bent on religion enriching another man's pocket,waiting for the nation's to help us,when in fact we are doing ourselves.

Africans say not mental Slavery,and let's all move in the path of "Enlightenment",say no to Abrahamic religions.
At this point,i will drop my pen.

- Darkhorizon

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by darkhorizon: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
cc: johnydon22 hopefulandlord seun hardmirror lalasticlala kingebukasblog explorers egunmogaji smellymouth lastmumu papikush teempakguy sirwere

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by highscript(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol, someone that is suffering even told me he can't say Bleep you God to the sky for 100 million naira.....i was like I will uproot his beard for 1 million if possible
Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by hahn(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
highscript:
Lol, someone that is suffering even told me he can't say Bleep you God to the sky for 100 million naira.....i was like I will uproot his beard for 1 million if possible

Who is making the offer?
Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by highscript(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
hahn:

Who is making the offer?
lolzzz,bad man...
You want put mouth.
Nobody is making the offer
Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by hahn(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
highscript:
lolzzz,bad man...
You want put mouth.
Nobody is making the offer

Let me know if anyone makes the offer. I will even say more for $1m cheesy grin
Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by otemanuduno: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
hahn:

Count me in if it is bleep you Yahweh, or Allah or Moloch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by highscript(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
hahn:

lol,i know you will even give jara and your jara will be 100% or more of what you will do to collect the $1m .
If one religious billionaire in usd come out and challenge people to burn the bible live and face the wrath of God for $200m ,even the current pope will contest .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by highscript(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

Count me in if it is bleep you Yahweh, or Allah or Moloch.
what about all together at a time ? Me I even rate the sango over those God's..
I can try anything with Allah and Jesus but I fear those sango,oya etc I fear them small oooo
Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by darkhorizon: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
highscript:
I can try anything with Allah and Jesus but I fear those sango,oya etc I fear them small oooo

lol curse at your own discretion.
Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice thread
Re: The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions by otemanuduno: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
highscript:

grin cheesy grin
Junia must hear this

(1) (Reply)

Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. / Are Modern Day Women Virtuous Women By Proverbs 31 ? / What Does It Mean To Suffer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.