Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,477 members, 7,964,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:40 AM

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" (63108 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by emeke042(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
what is the truth? That clueless Jonathan shared the billions that was to be used in fighting the BH insurgency amongst his crooks?
ur PMB dat has clue, what has it profited?

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Pecca: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
what is the truth? That clueless Jonathan shared the billions that was to be used in fighting the BH insurgency amongst his crooks?
just keep your trap shut if u can't be sensible for once...

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by abescom: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2017
thesicilian:

Maybe. But why do we find it easy to blame GEJ (not saying he's a saint, though) but not others? As far as I can tell, Boko Haram started in 2002 during Obasanjo's first tenure , and survived through to Yar Adua, then Jonathan, and now Buhari.
But during Obj and Yar Adua's regime, they were not given systemic support as much as they were under GEJ. GEJ allowed them to thrive knowing well that the north was playing an evil game which he would have leveraged on.

Ever wondered why when they bombed or attempted to bomb Lagos they were quickly checked? GEJ was probably thinking, you guys do not want me but thank GOODNESS you guys are only killing yourselves.

The Obanikoro statement to efcc is quite telling. He revealed the moves, positive moves, GEJ may when BK were beginning to infiltrate other parts of the nation.

Another thing quite revealing is the Victory the army achieved against those miscreants days to the general election. It showed the army had the power but the GCFR didn't allow them use the power they had and still have.
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2017
thesicilian:
When this issue of Boko Haram first started, the Northern elders and rulers hid and protected them from the security agents. They never knew they were harboring tiny snakes that would metamorphose into giant cobras later. Now who is the worst hit from the Boko Haram onslaught? The same North. That is why I have no single shred of pity for them.
You've said nothing but the truth

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by drnoel: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-infected-hivaids-vvf-marathon-sex-sambisa/

What does a 15 year old know about VVF? The story is fake.
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Nickymezor(f): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2017
This is terrible. undecided
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by worldobededom: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Have we all forgot that Buhari warned jonathan that attack on bokoharam is attack on d north!

4 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
veekid:
Help me ask her if she enjoyed the strafing

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by austin2all: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
abescom:
This is spot on but it is also a fact that GEJ would have ended BK but cos of his evil political plans, he refused and that same plans made him lose the last election. Fact.

NOW HAVE YOUR IDIOTIC FATHER BUHARI ENDED IT.

MALUU

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by debbie223(f): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
I dont know why people keep involving GEJ in every issue.Boko haram came into being kos northerners were'nt happy that jonathan was on sit.how can he fight against them and even defeat them wen those he works with are the sole sponsors of Boko haram?there was nothing e could have done to stop them and if there's anybody who is in a better position to stop them its PMB and what has e don abt it.they love him kos e is one of them.We should stop casting blames on previous govt and face d fact that our country is doomed.PDP/APC are all corrupt govt and only God will deliver us.

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by metallisc(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
shut up please. Jonathan could have put an end to BH insurgency but he chosed not to.

5 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by metallisc(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Luckylife:

brain wash zombie refuse to study the game play by northern elders and their political corrabulators to use chibok innocent girls to damage the previous government . The one fact on this world remain that THE TRUTH MUST SURELY COME OUT ONE DAY. One of the chibok returned girl said they were kept in a politician house for about six months before been taken to Sambisa forest.

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by fuck419: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
shut up please. Jonathan could have put an end to BH insurgency but he chosed not to.
Jonathan's effort to stop the to stop the Insurgency at the North was the highest they can ever get. He was willing but APC and other implanted politicians by APC fought to destroy his government. So hold APC liable for that.

4 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by metallisc(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by AlphaStyles(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2017
marathon waiting apostle will hear of this
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by metallisc(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
It is still on because Jonathan who is the sole sponsor of bokoharam is still funding them angry

4 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Punctual(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2017
drnoel:

What does a 15 year old know about VVF? The story is fake.

when a problem hit you,there is no way you won't know the name... Afterall the doctor said she is suffering from vvf she didn't conclude dat herself

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by metallisc(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2017
abescom:
This is spot on but it is also a fact that GEJ would have ended BK but cos of his evil political plans, he refused and that same plans made him lose the last election. Fact.

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by afbstrategies: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

Go wash your stinking mouth with soap before you talk crap here. Continue to blame Jonathan for your backward mentality and failure to take care of your people. Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2017
wittywitty:
how was Jonathan supposed to embark on putting an end to boko haram without the support of northern leaders? na una go suffer more. I pray this country should split in no time. even this herds men that is being protected will in turn be your own nightmare in due time. sillyass
the same way they are shielding herdsmen is the same way they were shielding these terrorist then, I hope it sure bites all of them in the ass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Felicitalisco(f): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Were I come from, we don't tolerate such. We burn people.

gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by drnoel: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Punctual:

when a problem hit you,there is no way you won't know the name... Afterall the doctor said she is suffering from vvf she didn't conclude dat herself

Hmm, maybe u are right but check it. She is 15. Most teenagers that age won't care much as long as she gets better. Also most Nigerians doctors don't bother explaining to patients what they have. The story sounds concocted and false
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by metallisc(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2017
abescom:
But during Obj and Yar Adua's regime, they were not given systemic support as much as they were under GEJ. GEJ allowed them to thrive knowing well that the north was playing an evil game which he would have leveraged on.

Ever wondered why when they bombed or attempted to bomb Lagos they were quickly checked? GEJ was probably thinking, you guys do not want me but thank GOODNESS you guys are only killing yourselves.

The Obanikoro statement to efcc is quite telling. He revealed the moves, positive moves, GEJ may when BK were beginning to infiltrate other parts of the nation.

Another thing quite revealing is the Victory the army achieved against those miscreants days to the general election. It showed the army had the power but the GCFR didn't allow them use the power they had and still have.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by metallisc(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2017
drnoel:

Hmm, maybe u are right but check it. She is 15. Most teenagers that age won't care much as long as she gets better. Also most Nigerians doctors don't bother explaining to patients what they have. The story sounds concocted and false

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Eddie4all: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=drnoel post=55702297]
What does a 15 year old know about VVF? The story is fake. gues she was told by d FRENCH doctor........ undecided

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by abescom: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=55702743][/quote]defend your pay master or f*ck up if you have nothing intelligent to say.
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by airminem(f): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Luckylife:

brain wash zombie refuse to study the game play by northern elders and their political corrabulators to use chibok innocent girls to damage the previous government . The one fact on this world remain that THE TRUTH MUST SURELY COME OUT ONE DAY. One of the chibok returned girl said they were kept in a politician house for about six months before been taken to Sambisa forest.

**scraches Head** this is too dangerous for democrary. politics shouldn't be a game.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Sunnyja: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
It is still on because Jonathan who is the sole sponsor of bokoharam is still funding them angry
So Buhari is the one funding MEND and militancy in the Niger Delta?

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by malware: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2017
thesicilian:
When this issue of Boko Haram first started, the Northern elders and rulers hid and protected them from the security agents. They never knew they were harboring tiny snakes that would metamorphose into giant cobras later. Now who is the worst hit from the Boko Haram onslaught? The same North. That is why I have no single shred of pity for them.

Don't speak on what you have no knowledge about.

Who are the Northern leaders that hid them?

Who were they hiding them from?

What were they doing when the alleged leaders hid them?

What evidence can you give that Northern leaders actually hid them?

Have you ever been to the North?

Which part of the North?

How many Northern leaders do you know?.

Are qualified to speak on the North or on behalf of the North?

Which of the Northern leaders can you pin point that he actually hid a BH member?

What did the then President, Jonathan did when it was discovered that leaders were hiding BH members?

I repeat, don't speak on what you don't know. That amounts to public display of ignorance.

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by VanBommel(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
bros you mu.mu is legendary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.