Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,477 members, 7,964,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" (63109 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by posh95(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
veekid:
Help me ask her if she enjoyed the strafing
Schmuck
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Emassive(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
shut up please. Jonathan could have put an end to BH insurgency but he chosed not to.
zombie

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by VanBommel(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Eddie4all:
we tend to b missing sum vital points .
1: boko haram soldiers doing Military training in Lybia
2: a FRENCH doctor giving dem Medical attn in their camp....
shudnt ds b investigated
Your head is there. I thought I was the only one who saw that part. There are international collaborators with this boko haram thing, that's why it hasn't been easy getting international support

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Nature8(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2017
thesicilian:
When this issue of Boko Haram first started, the Northern elders and rulers hid and protected them from the security agents. They never knew they were harboring tiny snakes that would metamorphose into giant cobras later. Now who is the worst hit from the Boko Haram onslaught? The same North. That is why I have no single shred of pity for them.

Same here bro, I have no pity for them..

I still remember one aboki that once said that any attack to boko haram is an attack to the north..

Let them continue.. Mtchwwwww!

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by rigarmortis: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2017
he married her and destroyed her vagina.....that must be one randy boko

its a sad case tho....but i found it the...he destroyed my vagina on our wedding night funny,,,,graveyard humour funny
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by bora1(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
shut up please. Jonathan could have put an end to BH insurgency but he chosed not to.

Where were you when the northern retired generals said an attack on BH is an attack on the north?

The government and people of the north were brainwashed to believe bh was fighting FG/Christians/anti-bh Muslims to "get their right/ " preserve or enforce supremacy of their religion/ instill fear on the perceived opposition within respectively.
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Lightening: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

You are the one to shut up real quick. The Northern elites never volunteered information to the security agencies to enable them stamp out boko haram because the were jubilant that jihad against Christians was underway. Now it boomeranged, you guys are frantically searching for who to blame. The tragedy is that terrorism has come to stay and unfortunately localised in the One North.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by okworekene: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by thesicilian: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
malware:

Don't speak on what you have no knowledge about.

Who are the Northern leaders that hid them?

Who were they hiding them from?

What were they doing when the alleged leaders hid them?

What evidence can you give that Northern leaders actually hid them?

Have you ever been to the North?

Which part of the North?

How many Northern leaders do you know?.

Are qualified to speak on the North or on behalf of the North?

Which of the Northern leaders can you pin point that he actually hid a BH member?

What did the then President, Jonathan did when it was discovered that leaders were hiding BH members?

I repeat, don't speak on what you don't know. That amounts to public display of ignorance.
I bet you sound intelligent to your own ears...

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Jj222(f): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2017
thesicilian:
When this issue of Boko Haram first started, the Northern elders and rulers hid and protected them from the security agents. They never knew they were harboring tiny snakes that would metamorphose into giant cobras later. Now who is the worst hit from the Boko Haram onslaught? The same North. That is why I have no single shred of pity for them.
. me too the Hausa's r the problems we have in this country. Buhari see what u wanted. you can't even stop them they r more than u.

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by anytaij: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2017
You no get talk Abeg talk another thing.
YourImaginaryBF:
It is still on because Jonathan who is the sole sponsor of bokoharam is still funding them angry
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Smooyis(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Tribalism is the bane of our problems. No one is holy in Nigeria. I mean no region or tribe is a Saint. We are all guilty, though some are more guilty than the others shocked shocked
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Lightening: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2017
malware:

Don't speak on what you have no knowledge about.

Who are the Northern leaders that hid them?

Who were they hiding them from?

What were they doing when the alleged leaders hid them?

What evidence can you give that Northern leaders actually hid them?

Have you ever been to the North?

Which part of the North?

How many Northern leaders do you know?.

Are qualified to speak on the North or on behalf of the North?

Which of the Northern leaders can you pin point that he actually hid a BH member?

What did the then President, Jonathan did when it was discovered that leaders were hiding BH members?

I repeat, don't speak on what you don't know. That amounts to public display of ignorance.

Highly irrelevant questions!
If you are the best they have chosen to defend this fact, then the illiteracy in the North might be getting worse.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by malware: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Lightening:

If you are the best they have chosen to defend this fact, then the illiteracy in the North might be getting worse.

Who choses who, do they delegate people to speak on their behalf on the social media in your community?

Well, I don't want to digress, answer my questions or remain indefinitely silent.
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2017
grin abeg for this stori na which of una give a tboss
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by malware: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Lightening:

You are an ill-informed illiterate. You can't speak on the North when you've never been to the North.

We can excuse you if you chose to showcase your stupidity at your own domain, but taking it to the world wide web, we'll not take it.

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by drnoel: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=55702861][/quote]

U watch too much nollywood movie
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by OlaoChi: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
It is still on because Jonathan who is the sole sponsor of bokoharam is still funding them angry

I knew from all your previous posts against Jonathan that you must be a mad man

I was right after all

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by LLSAINT(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2017
thesicilian:
They (Victims and BH members) need our prayers as Jesus Christ has paid the Ultimate. Who are we not to have compassion on the victims and pray for them all?
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by johnie: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2017
dre11:

“At a point I became sick, so a French doctor came to check on me. He gave me some drugs and said I must be taking it from time to time.

“I learnt that I was infected with HIV/AIDS. I don’t know if I got it from the marathon sex or from the three husbands I married. My current husband, Bama, was also taking his own drugs just like me before I left our base. We are both infected,” she said.

Kabir said she fled Sagil Huda in the wake of the Nigerian Military Joint Task Force (JTF)’s military assault on their base in Sambisa Forest.

“We ran away from Sagil Huda because the army came and stormed our camp and killed many of our members. Right now, my mission is to go and meet my brother Fadagana, he is at Kangarwa with Mamman Nur. I have Mamman Nur’s phone number, I have been communicating with him. My plan is to go and meet him,” she said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-infected-hivaids-vvf-marathon-sex-sambisa/

French doctor? French-speaking or actually from France? shocked

She has Mamman Nur's number and has been communicating with him? shocked

What intelligence are we still looking for?

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by Beetobee(f): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2017
French doctor!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by samJ17(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-infected-hivaids-vvf-marathon-sex-sambisa/

they don't bomb again they now go arnd infecting people with HIV abi abi? meanwhile some of them raping those girls was their first time of having sex abeg let me hear word & next topic pls!!!!!!
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by jumpmasta(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
You shut up!! ! It was you northerners who shielded them.

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by naijajobx: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
boko haram havoc
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by metallisc(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2017
drnoel:

U watch too much nollywood movie

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by blaqroy: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

E pain you grin grin
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by aliyubaka: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Islam is worse than cancer. Thank God forever and ever that I converted to Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by chubbyswit(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
you are a big undiluted fool for typing this. may God have mercy and forgive your hatred for a just man like GEJ.
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by chubbyswit(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
drnoel:

What does a 15 year old know about VVF? The story is fake.
what do you want her to know about VVF when she is uneducated? use your head bro!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by henrycantona(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
yes, but the killings started under Jonathan. He couldn't put an end to it because he was incompetent and useless

you are very stupid I must say when your northerners are restricting gej to fight bh, even as well as this our dullard president was also attacking gej for fighting BH is as fighting the north as well in fact no let me use my anger info on now
Re: "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" by exclusive1758(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
This country haaa how can u marry 12yrs old girl, sleeping with her i wonder how the tin go take entire the smell girl body. And she got married to another man @ what age haba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.