Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! (1616 Views)

BREAKING: Obasek`s Movement Into PDP Confirmed, Moves With 80% Of Edo APC / David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions (2) (3) (4)

Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by oyinkinola: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ayodele Oke NIA saying it was meant for covert operations authorized by President Goodluck Jonathan.....PDP!
The building, located at 16 Osborne Road in Ikoyi is owned by a former Peoples Democratic Party chairman, Ahmed Muazu.......PDP!
Rivers Governor Nyesom wike accused his predecessor Rotimi Amaechi of being the owner of the money, saying it was part of the proceeds of the state’s turbines, which were sold.....PDP!
Fayose also confirmed..........PDP!
Who is still in doubt that the money blong to PDP!
But no matter be the situation, the money had return to the original owner Nigeria nation!
shame on the looters......PDP!
Oyinkinola

Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by vani86: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
That money is my money, i dont know what NIA, EFCC, Wike and co are yabbering about.

I still dey village when i am back to abj the truth will come out

Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by BrosPeter: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
The money belongs to Amaechi, everyone knows it.

Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by Elkay3: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
vani86:
That money is my money, i dont know what NIA, EFCC, Wike and co are yabbering about.

Abeg come hire me as witness, den after we fit split am na. How u see am?
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by 1shortblackboy: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
vani86:

my friend at ur age i dont expect you to be lying like this. that money is not yours. it belongs to me. i acqiured it while engaging in my usual business of rabbit farming. EFCC, DSS, NIA, please take note and release my money to me or else i shall institute a legal action to reclaim my property

Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by oyinkinola: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
vani86:

...yah you are right!
it's a money belong to the poor in the village but looted by the pdp in abuja!
sorrow!
the poor of the village!
your money is back!
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by vani86: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
1shortblackboy:
my friend at ur age i dont expect you to be lying like this. that money is not yours. it belongs to me. i acqiured it while engaging in my usual business of rabbit farming. EFCC, DSS, NIA, please take note and release my money to me or else i shall institute a legal action to reclaim my property

See your life, who rabbit farming help, rabbit farming can only fetch you 600k at most in a year.

I am into cat shit processing used in bomb making. So lock up.

Elkay3 was there when i started my factory

Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by oyinkinola: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
BrosPeter:
The money belongs to Amaechi, everyone knows it.
....yah, it's still pdp!
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by Pierocash(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
By logistic every indices points at PDP,we knw frm onset the money belongs to them.The sudden heart attack and death of former CSO to Jonathan Gordon Obuah the moment the news filtered into the air that EFCC have raided Osbourn towers is a clear pointer that the loot is PDP's.
Secondly, with Jonathan/Sambo campaign poster in the apartment Is another pointer.
PDP is a gang of thieves headed by corrupt and clueless Otuoke fisherman
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by oyinkinola: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
...pdp had tumble in this forever!
all the local and international manipuator expert hired to safe honour of pdp sinking the boat further!
it's a pitty!
but pdp die finally!
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by 1shortblackboy: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
angry(
vani86:

See your life, who rabbit farming help, rabbit farming can only fetch you 600k at most in a year.

I am into cat shit processing used in bomb making. So lock up.

Elkay3 was there when i started my factory
oga i shall refrain from exchanging words with u. u shall hear from my lawyers

Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by lovere: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
All you Nigerian youths shouting PDP and APC are all fools! For your information, PDP metamorphosed to APC. It's still the same old greedy criminals who ran Nigeria down under PDP have all moved to APC. Wake up guys,your destiny is in your hands.
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by konfused: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Op, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

If pdp can stil have access to freshly minted naira and dollars two years after loosing the election.......then .......
Infact Apc= pdp when it comes to looting.

Don't let all these their gimmicks deceive you, they are all one and the same.
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by richidinho(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
that money is mine
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by oyinkinola: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
konfused:
Op, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

If pdp can stil have access to freshly minted naira and dollars two years after loosing the election.......then .......
Infact Apc= pdp when it comes to looting.

Don't let all these their gimmicks deceive you, they are all one and the same.
....konfused!
you mean am a push over?
back down!
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by oyinkinola: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
richidinho:
that money is mine
you are right!
it's yours if you are a Nigerian!
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by oyinkinola: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
lovere:
All you Nigerian youths shouting PDP and APC are all fools! For your information, PDP metamorphosed to APC. It's still the same old greedy criminals who ran Nigeria down under PDP have all moved to APC. Wake up guys,your destiny is in your hands.
...who is talking of party here?
we are talking of Nigeria nation!
for your information, saraki is set to decamp back to pdp before it backfire and pdp die finaly!
if you love your country be sincere to yourelf and appreciate of buhari efforts to save this nation!
you have no other home in this planet!
... beside Nigeria!
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by Nbote(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nurse!! Nurse!! U ppl have allowed him escape again....
Make una dey double him dosage na abeg... Now he's raging free
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by Solumtoonna(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
APC and PDP are just like the same vehicle with different colour, the know the original owner of that money
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by Solumtoonna(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
richidinho:
that money is mine
EFCC is looking for u
Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by oyinkinola: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nbote:
Nurse!! Nurse!! U ppl have allowed him escape again....

Make una dey double him dosage na abeg... Now he's raging free
...one of your ring looter had been booted out of office?
don't cry!
such is life

Re: Ikoyi Billions Belong To Pdp... Confirmed! by ilohemmy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please that money should return to our PDP for 2019 campaign,,,, Sheriff will not go and claim his party money as the authentic chairman of the party as he claimed,,,, birds of the same feathers

How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) / Fayose Lambasts Buhari, Saraki, Other Top Officials Educating Kids Abroad / Different Arewa Communities In Anambra State Endorsed Gov Obiano 2nd Tenure