Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Sex Education - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Education (628 Views)

African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? / Confessions Of A Mother Of Three On How She Gave Her Children Best Sex Education / Parents Divided Over VERY Detailed Sex Education Children's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education by iloghomania: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2017
Agree with me or not. lack of sex education is one of the biggest problem in our African society...how can a mother tell her daughter if she crosses a Man's urine that she will get pregnant.the day she accidentally crosses a man's urine and nothing happens her believe about it will colapse and most times they don't tell them any thing ..tell them the real thing and the dangers ..most teenagers do things even when they have been warned . in educating them about sex teach then how to control sexual meetings to avoid std and pregnancy, let them know the best way to control pregnancy without harming them self or the baby if it by no one's prayer happens .we see sex education in Africa as a bad thing but it shouldn't, because you are protecting them from bad lecture from friends.. People without proper sex education have the tendency of letting loose in society because They don't know the effect of their action .this is not restricted to the female gender alone.but both to the boys..it should be introduced in schools and government should endorse programs on it even churches and other religious group..I believe this will do us greater good than harm and control illegitimacy of children in our society and spread of diseases .I am Ilogho oshiotse victor and I stand for sex education for a society free of stupidity..#enlightentheafricanchild

1 Like

Re: Sex Education by Illuminatus(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2017
You have a good point. Sex education is important. But it is not our biggest problem in Nigeria. Mmbanu. It isn't.

However. It is the biggest problem Nigerians have as to sex. That and faking to instruct our children to respect each other and know their rights as to their own bodies.

-thumbs up-

1 Like

Re: Sex Education by iloghomania: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2017
thanks for the correction .good point you dished out there

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / My / Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.