Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens (661 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by etzskillz(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2017
My dear mumu girls
Don't mind anyone that advise you not to party, club or enjoy yourself...Party hard and club 7days a week, 24hours a day.....It is your time ojare , Don't stop smoking , that Shisha ,Cigarette, Skonk, Igbo or whatever! Please smoke, smoke and smoke, infact fire up and smoke out your brain Sleep around in exchange for money , luxuries and Iphone ....Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon? Samsung S8 will be out on 05-05-2017 So please double your Olosho hustles, so that you can use the latest gadgets. Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you, they are all heartbreakers u know? as love is dead, Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man, and to a sugar daddy ......They are the ones that can pay your bills . Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare. Bleep LOVE! !!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone
.....Make sure you go to clubs with your boyfriend, smoke with him and take hard drugs together every now and then, Please continue smoking with him.......He is not ready for marriage at the moment joor
But I have a good news for you my sister
....When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down, he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition, properly trained , well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church/
Mosque... By then your lungs will be badly burnt, your big boobs and ass would have sagged, wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extraordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have fade off...Even Mary Kay,Black Opral, Sleek or whatever will not stay well on your face again
Please continue enjoying your live Omo daada
I wish you well ooo...... Wehdone Ma!!!
Issnor kuku my handwriting or betterstill u can coman beat me.
cc;lalastica
Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by MrRichy(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2017
remind me when you've learnt to use paragraph..

you are even calling lala on this mumu post

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by Loyalblak007(f): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2017
lwkmd grin
Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by Partnerbiz(f): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Dear mumu girls? smh
Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
MrRichy:
remind me when you've learnt to use paragraph..

you are even calling lala on this mumu post

Wawuuu shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Shame smiley
Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by Nogodye(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2017
They will never read this,they will just jump pass the thread...Only time will tell for those kinds of ladies...
Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by mofeoluwadassah: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2017
abeg hu b dis one.......smh undecided
Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by FelixFelicis(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2017
Op your post make sense but it's untidy lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2017
The way it even started grin
Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by Ugobest007: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Slay Queens go hear am.. and do u people notice the reduction in the use of slay queen?

Remember to make that ecurrency order.
Buy Bitcoins at N420.
Buy Perfect Money at N430

Sell your bitcoins to us, get paid instantly after confirmation. We can buy over $3tiiƮ5,000 right now.

Visit nairaomm.com to place your orders.
Thanks

Re: A Nairalander Letter To Slay Queens by Safiaa(f): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Couldnt even read this jumble nonsense. Try to present your tin well ahbeg. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Amuse Her Fans,removes Her Wig On Stage(video+pics) / How Does It Feel? / What Will Happen If I Stay With Her During Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.