Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (58034 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by TheObserver1: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
@Danielng. I am interested in d spots betting stuff. Please send details to kelvinchiorlu@rocketmail.com
thanks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
viklam: has anybody heard from this guy daniel?
No o! (speaking 4 mysef only). Daniel, what's hapening nw?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sheyichambers(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sehad concepts offers the best quality prints that Ɣ☺ΰ can ever imagine, we print on surface like , flex , sav, mesh ( window graphics) . We also do graphic designs, vehicle/fleet branding, sale ☺Ƒ printing materials...you can contact Seyi on 07036211982.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sorry fellows...i encountered a personal problem and have been away from Lag since then. But no one has suggested a well acceptable;e means of sending this bulk file.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by May22nd(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
please Daniel I need information about sport betting,here is my email: dele_taiwo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Sonnik212(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
danielng: Sorry fellows...i encountered a personal problem and have been away from Lag since then. But no one has suggested a well acceptable;e means of sending this bulk file.
i'm also into sports trading n my sports book is bet365...can u send me d info....just send d pdf attachment 2 sonnik21@rocketmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by vican6(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2012
I will also like to have a look at the info this is my email enevican@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by tofek4real: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
40k culd fetch even more. With online importation, u're on d right track email trustehitare@yahoo.com n start right away
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
u can register with 4share.com, upload ur files and send the link to us.
danielng: Sorry fellows...i encountered a personal problem and have been away from Lag since then. But no one has suggested a well acceptable;e means of sending this bulk file.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
viklam: u can register with 4share.com, upload ur files and send the link to us.
God bless you.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Jblo(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2012
Pls Daniel send the sport betting stuf to my mail jibson_yemi@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2012

Can you please send it to my email bestintown001@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ojukwu16(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2012
hey, u can do some online business and i promise u, u wil blow up...
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
viklam: u can register with 4share.com, upload ur files and send the link to us.

I'm confused about this 4share.com. Shed light plz.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
ojukwu16: hey, u can do some online business and i promise u, u wil blow up...

What online biz are u talking abt?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by patybabe: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
I would like to get the sport betting info too. Here's my email: patypharm@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by abraham4(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hi daniel,i we really need the spoting betting too.pls my email ikyavabraham@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
Its like this daniel is not ready to do anything. Ok. if you are interested in my own simple system I use to bet everyday and its performing. Send a mail to this ooluwani@yahoo.com. I will send the material to you. Just promise me it will not be shared to all and sundry. Only people that are serious about football betting should send mail ooo. Lets help ourselves.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sammy4life2(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2012
please ill really like 2 get the information on sport betting.... this is my email sammy4life2@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2012
viklam: Its like this daniel is not ready to do anything. Ok. if you are interested in my own simple system I use to bet everyday and its performing. Send a mail to this ooluwani@yahoo.com. I will send the material to you. Just promise me it will not be shared to all and sundry. Only people that are serious about football betting should send mail ooo. Lets help ourselves.
Thank you for being who you are.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2012
edomankede: Hi NL, I have failed in many businesses in the past, which business do you know that I can invest my N40k and make as much as N15 – N20 monthly. Pls advice me.

I will advise you to keep your N40k first and study Network Markets like Avenues to Wealth which you will fully join with N55k and make even up to N100,000 monthly.

Betterstill,you can as well join this Network Market with full information at

www.allsolutionsnetwork.info all for FREE

or just link up with

www.allsolutionsnetwork.mobi if you are on
mobile now to join and get started.

Goodluck...
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by lowisz: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Daniel pls email ♍ƺ the details on the sport beting
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Ejiogbe(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Can you look for at least a need in your area of residence and fulfill it ?Your 40k can do a lot of things to earn you returns.
If you are in doubt of the numerous needs in your area, visit here for more info : www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 2:05am On Jul 24, 2012
I have replied the mails of those people that have showed interest in the sport betting. Pls read your mail and reply me. Lets start from there.

If you too are interested in the system of sport betting, especially football betting. Send maill to ooluwani@yahoo.com

Enjoy yourself.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by kodred(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
waiting
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by globaljobs(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Anything that involves betting cannot be called 'reliable'.

It is what some people call a "game of luck".

That means you can either win or lose.

As someone mentioned earlier in one of the posts in this thread, he has tried it many times and lost his money.

Betting = playing games

If you have just 40k and you're looking for a reliable business where you take calculated risks and sell to make profit, I suggest you try a low startup capital p-to-p business.

You can start with as low as 10,000 Naira.

Another option is partnership with an online real estate company.

With an online real estate company, you can run your business entirely online.

For example, you can start with as low as $12.95 per month (or 2,200 Naira per month).

12.95 x 12 = $155.4 per year = 24,864 Naira per year.

Guess what.

There is no limit to what you can earn even with that low startup capital.

This real estate company is called the Erimama real estate investment club.

You can get more details in the official web site at http://www.erimama.com/page.php?id=2
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Edunwa302(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Daniel p/s save me from financial instability
send the sport betting to me @ edunwa302ron@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Alex Ekwueme & Olasubomi Balogun Story: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.