Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,276 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:34 AM

Letter To David Mark. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To David Mark. (594 Views)

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To David Mark. by ifecoker: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2010
Is the politics of our nation now a thing of do or die affair? It was a big shock to me when I heard the prensent stories of NIGERIA politics. Then I asked Is the constitution of the state dead? Are the representatives still at work? I believe that the constitution can be our voice when we couldn't speak. I would like to remind the HOUSE that the constitution remains the strenght of any nation face with same situation of NIGERIA politics. Remember when your neighbour is eating cockroch and you fails to stop him, his cough will not allow you to sleep at night. Also remember the song of ASA(fire on the mountain).

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Remain On The Terror List! / Imo Receives N100bn From Fg - Soludo / France Wants To Add Nigeria To "risk List"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.