Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,909 members, 7,909,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:07 AM

If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? (684 Views)

Hilarious : Woman In Tears Downs Bottle Of Beer While Mourning Relative / Ur A Grown Adult, Do You Plan To Be At Your Relative's House All The Time / See How Heartless Women Are Relative To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by Fmartin(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
my relative is dating a lady who is likely to be on ARV drugs.

as his younger brother, i suggested to him to go for a test with the lady to clarify things, but as it stand, he only had his own test.

the lady has been evading going for the test with different silly excuses.

this my relative doesn't want to cut ties with her, instead he is busy banging her under the deluded impresion that he gets monetary support from her whenever i try to pesuade him.

remember there is no smoke without fire. and for HIV/AIDS, if you are not infected, you are affected.

what will you do if you were in my shoes?
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm Na test sure pass o
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by Fmartin(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
cc: leprezident
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by thesicilian: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Your 'relative' is old enough to know the risks involved in the relationship, especially with her dodgy attitude towards the tests. You can't force them to do anything they don't want to do.
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by ouigy99(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
You have done your best by advising them both to go for a test......... Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by folanrewaju77(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Will take the passenger's seat and watch events unfolds afterall he was warned grin
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by smushi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall...so make he use e kidneys well.
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by LePrezident(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fmartin:
cc: leprezident

Hmm, he should go do the test with her
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why bang someone with STD?

People take risk o.
Anyway, its his life, allow him to decide when to leave the girl.
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by Fmartin(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
folanrewaju77:
Will take the passenger's seat and watch events unfolds afterall he was warned grin
i tell u. he is really stubborn
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by Fmartin(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Why bang someone with STD?

People take risk o.

Anyway, its his life, allow him to decide when to leave the girl.
conji na bad tin.
Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by Fmartin(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
smushi:
Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall...so make he use e kidneys well.
Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Today, some of the best drugs available for HIV/AIDS would have an HIV+ person test -

Furthermore if you've told this man to beware and he doesn't want to listen then so be it..... What else do you wanna do?! What else can be done? Its HIS choice, knowing the consequences of his act, in order to keep receiving the handouts she gives him.

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening In This Generation. ..advice. .. / Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors / Escape From Despair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.