Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,234 members, 7,943,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Coincidence - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Coincidence (2486 Views)

Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / Coincidence / Coincidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Coincidence by Udehtitus(m): 2:37am On May 14, 2017
Buy your TBC and BTC bitcoin at an affordable price.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024.
Tested and trusted!
#Cryptos
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 12:22am On May 24, 2017
Coincidence

Episode 15

Weeks later, after examinations I went to Ilorin to spend sometimes with my parents and came back to Lagos, I met Aaron at home about to cook, mom was at work I asked why he was cooking by himself he told me mama cook traveled to solve some family issues

So it is only noodles you can cook ?

May be or you wanna help and cook something morsel ?

Sure but am tired! He looked at me with that pitiful look in a way of saying "Please Cook for me!

Please now, he muttered.

I tapped my right foot on the floor. Okay fine! Let me drop my bags and come back

No let me help with the bag. He smiled with a flirty look and took the bag from me. I sighed and reach for the pot to make him Amala.

After he finished eating we both went to the living room, he told me lots of jokes and later we decided to watch a tvseries titled pretty little liars he stopped at season5 while I was still in S4 so he decided we watched it together from S4. We got so serious while watching he was already sitting closer to me, a scene where Ezra appeared to Aria from behind was a shocking scene which frightened me and made me held Aaron's wrist and he asked if I was scared
and I denied it.

Why do you think I will be scared, I watched the walking dead many times on my laptop by myself

hmph...I know you just got scared, why can't you admit that ? he looked at me with the look that says " I caught you

Okay! fine. may be I was....a little scared but its normal since it happened so fast and was kind of a shocking moment

But I didn't get shocked

M be you just not want to show it. we were arguing till mom opened the door and we noticed not so she had to jammed the door for us to know she's around.

Oh! Mom you are welcome

what are you guys arguing about

I bet your daughter can't watch a horror film by herself talk less of thrilling!

Of course I came across her watching some in her room she looked straight in my eye and winked. I know mommy was only covering for me because I can still remember the first time I watched the walking dead I end up sleeping in her room because I was so scared and now Aaron is daring me to watch it with him Mom laughed and went upstairs for us to continue with our daring game I bet she was really happy how me and Aaron are getting along. In my mind I knew I was in trouble I shouldn't have brought up the stuff just to avoid him I went to mommy's room to ask what to have to dinner, she asked about my journey and my parents, she also asked about Richard and would like him to join us for dinner sometimes

Mom do you like Richard ?

Who wouldn't like such a young handsome man and since he make you happy why wouldn't I like him

I smiled and hugged her. I was going to call him but Aaron is something else when it comes to jokes I was listening to it till I forgot .

And how about we eat rice or what do you think ?

Yes mom. I think rice is good I left her room and went straight to the kitchen I put everything I need close to the cooker but my hand could not reach the salt from the top, I struggled so my hand could reach it, Aaron showed from behind and touched my hand instead of taking the salt for me i was shocked when he touched me so I had to step back which I stepped on his feet, he wrapped his left hand around my tummy and I was more shocked when we stood like that for seconds I didn't know what to do I was so shy to even look back and tell him to move but later I withdrawn myself and stammered

So thanks for helping I said while looking away

You are welcome, he looked at me with a flirty look and in slow motion he moved closer to me and bent, I knew the look and the step from Tv drama, I know what he was going to do and instantly I coughed

The salt! I sad while breathing heavily

He released himself from bending and said What??

I mean the Salt, you are still holding it ? I said while Stretching out my hand

Oh I'm sorry, you can have it, he gave it to me and I know he deliberately let his hand touched mine again I stared with "Mind you look" and quickly have my hand back I turned back to open the pot's cover it burnt my fingers and I quickly dropped the cover and screamed Aaron quickly grab my hand and blow air on it, he opened the sinks water and put my hand in it for it to relieve me I know he caused this for making me got carried away I was short of word all I could do was to stared at him I didn't know if I should be angry with him for trying to kiss me or for letting me burn my hand or I should be grateful for the aid

Let me get the first aid box, I will be back

No. I'm fine, you don't have to

Your palm is red already let me cover it with bandaid. He came and treated it, then he hugged me without even asking for it, just when Mommy came in to the kitchen to check on me.

TBC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Camping! (short Story) Please Read / One More Time 18+ / Who Wants To Write A School Drama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.