Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son (46163 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Not Ripe For Youth President - MKO Abiola’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Guestlander: 3:54am On Apr 24, 2017
modik:

Based on the emboldened, is it safest to say that betrayal is consanguineous to Yoruba race, for which Abiola himself was complicit of as a natural heritage?

Sardauna of Sokoto treated Nzeowu like a son, isn't it the greatest betrayal that Nzeogwu shot him in his own bedroom? Are ibos genetically treacherous?

8 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by summerflame(m): 4:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Weep for yourself and cry me a river.. Goat
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by MrMaestro: 4:46am On Apr 24, 2017
modik:

I refuse to say your outburst vis a vis your choice of language confirm the obvious.

Cheers.
you're not from the south west. Just stop. You're not fooling anyone

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by InvertedHammer: 4:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Abiola's government would have been the worst in the history of Nigeria.

Goat and yam theory by GEJ comes to mind.

He dined with the devil and got consumed. There is no honour among thieves. His co-travellers killed him.

Remember ITT? Fela termed it "International Thief Thief"

Listen to Fela's song about Abiola and you will understand the devil incarnate he was. His death was a good riddance to rubbish.
\\

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Jabioro: 5:00am On Apr 24, 2017
He is stewpid....!!! did he knows what some down trodden masses went through because of his father, and his father stupidity. I'm one of the street fighter, protestants and who almost lost my life then. I could remembered vividly when Abiola had a meeting with us @Anthony village, I told him to his face to go on exiled and never to returned until change of government, he declined.. OK give us what it take to confront Abacha he said he doesn't want spilled of innocent blood ..we continued with bar hand to face armed to the teeth soldiers.... he should not say what he knows nothing about.. Truly there can be betrayed but. not on the masses side but from the elite in which your father belonged. The ill advised he embark gave him out to the enemies..

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Kingspin(m): 5:36am On Apr 24, 2017
According to him, there is so much lot in the country but some blind fellow don't want to accept that been the same people dragging the entire country backward. We real change come Nigeria we will know.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by babapressy(m): 5:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Terrible things
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by KingsleyCEO: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Afonjas are naturally traitors and betrayals.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2017
The Problem Afonjas have is that they don't have a mind of their own. All they is betray, shout and worship shepherds...I pray they receive their senses in this complex country before it becomes late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Guestlander: 6:08am On Apr 24, 2017
A lot of Yoruba youths were shot dead in the protests after the annulment, the young Abiola should at least show some respect. That is if he actually made the alleged statemement.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by victorazy(m): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2017
I like this guy, he must biologically from Igbo.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by abbeyty(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2017
what does he know? probably he was in primary one when his father died

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by kurzm: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Whistle blower alert oo "dem kut him papa chop, buhari must hear"
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Adebowale89(m): 6:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Abiola demise was a big loss to Yoruba and Nigerian at a time

I come to believe the proverb that says "good tree doesn't last in the forest". most of the people that mean well for this country don't stay long from awolowo to Abiola to yaradua

may God set Nigerians free from the captivity of this evil politicians
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by bonna4u(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2017
I laugh at the comments here. Abiola is a victim of pan-africanism who was killed by the imperialist. He was an advocate for the reparation of the African continent due to centuries of slavery and exploitation of its natural resources.
They were scared of the prospect of such a vocal crusader of reparation becoming the president of the most populous country in Africa.
For his reparations beliefs, read http://allafrica.com/stories/200309120260.html
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by eagleeye2: 6:26am On Apr 24, 2017
Daboomb:

Agreed that "betrayal" has a hand, but is he that stewpid not to know that his father (Abiola) dined with the Devil and should expect that the Devil is not a good "Host"?

*Does he not know that his father was also a Coup-sponsor (to as far-away as Angola!), was in-bed with military men and as such, should not expect the smoothest of rides?

*Does he not know that his father was one of those who did grave injustice to Nigeria, the consequence of which we are still suffering today, when he connived with and financed the toppling of the Buhari/Idiagbon regime by very 'deceptive snake' called Ibrahim Babangida?

*Does he not know the "treachery" that led to his father owning ITT? (If he does not, he should listen to Fela's album titled ITT)

*Does he not know the "story' behind his Father (and Mother) as concerning the Samuel Doe loot, vis-a-vis the Ibrahim Babangida angle, and the treachery that Abiola played out on it?

*Does he not know that his father was the financier and chief proponent of NPN to rig the 1978 elections against UPN that prevented Awolowo from winning, when Awo actually won the majority votes (Those old enough here will remember the "mathematics" of 2/13 of 13-States, back then)

People only voted for him to get the military out of Power, prevent that clueless Mallam called Bashir Tofa , from laying his hands on our national purse and more importantly, to allow Presidential Power to return to the South.

KARMA is a biatch!...he should just STFU and stop pretending that his father was some kind of saint

BTW: It was not Yorubas that imprisoned and later poisoned his father, it was done by the Northerners in the military, back then, to sort of "equalize" the sudden death of Abacha
Hian!!! Una get quarrel before?
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by bonna4u(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abiola was actually sacrificed for blood money greedy Nadeco bred politician who only use his name as a bargaining chip in their game of greed blood power and stolen money
I laugh at the comments here. Abiola is a victim of pan-africanism who was killed by the imperialist. He was an advocate for the reparation of the African continent due to centuries of slavery and exploitation of its natural resources.They were scared of the prospect of such a vocal crusader of reparation becoming the president of the most populous country in Africa.For his reparations beliefs, readhttp://allafrica.com/stories/200309120260.html
According to New York times, he sponsored the conference on reparations for the African continent in 1990 http://www.nytimes.com/1990/12/24/world/nigeria-s-leader-to-seek-slavery-reparations.html
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by dollarsplenty(m): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2017
too much of yoruba film. share meat ko, cut meat ni

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by olufrankfurt: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Your father killed himself, if you really know the History of your father. Lets forget about the Election and rememmber what Nemesis is and Law of cama .
How does he acquired his wealth , Pls take your time and asked his Military friends then you will know where you are coming from. Dont forget to ask your Mother her strugle among the rest of Abiolas wife or ask her what brought her to him.
Abiola is part of our Problem in Nigeria today. He forgot that you cant eat and dime with Devil and come out to be Saint.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by GMbuharii: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Cone heads are always known to be back_stabbers and betrayers..its their halmark including 'owoda owoda',omonile,agbero,areabois,....miscreants from 001BC grin
see how they roasted and 'chopped' abdulMUMUNI's papa anyhow! angry

grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by GMbuharii: 6:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Guestlander:

Sardauna of Sokoto treated Nzeowu like a son, isn't it the greatest betrayal that Nzeogwu shot him in his own bedroom? Are ibos genetically treacherous?

God bless the soul of Nzeogwu.
Thunda faya all never_learning_from_history cone heads for betrayal..
Look@ them,ewarriors and keyboard ninjas,if dem see al-mustapha lasan,na mowe/ibafo idp straight..
Iphonja+betrayal+afraiding=ZUMA
grin

abdulMUMUNI,pele o..

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2017
EmeeNaka:
^^^^^ the pics above are heart breaking. Is that IDP camp in Borno?
lol... guy u no get chills!

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by deflover(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2017
I watched a video sometimes two years ago
Abiola killed himself
How can he Bleep the wife of ur friend who one of the former President of Nigeria in far away China and expect that the north will forgive u
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by emmaitive(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2017
that is dea nature....betrayer

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by emmaitive(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2017
that is dea nature....betrayers
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by millionboi(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:
He is making sense.

Afonja collide with IBB to kill him PaPA

#why una kill him papa.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by millionboi(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2017
olufrankfurt:
Your father killed himself, if you really know the History of your father. Lets forget about the Election and rememmber what Nemesis is and Law of cama .
How does he acquired his wealth , Pls take your time and asked his Military friends then you will know where you are coming from. Dont forget to ask your Mother her strugle among the rest of Abiolas wife or ask her what brought her to him.
Abiola is part of our Problem in Nigeria today. He forgot that you cant eat and dime with Devil and come out to be Saint.
pls are u for real or the usual political propaganda.

pls can I have any link/PDF of what u wrote dia?
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by millionboi(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Jabioro:
He is stewpid....!!! did he knows what some down trodden masses went through because of his father, and his father stupidity. I'm one of the street fighter, protestants and who almost lost my life then. I could remembered vividly when Abiola had a meeting with us @Anthony village, I told him to his face to go on exiled and never to returned until change of government, he declined.. OK give us what it take to confront Abacha he said he doesn't want spilled of innocent blood ..we continued with bar hand to face armed to the teeth soldiers.... he should not say what he knows nothing about.. Truly there can be betrayed but. not on the masses side but from the elite in which your father belonged. The ill advised he embark gave him out to the enemies..
How old are u now?
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by opedaydydx9(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2017
OK about sharing his meat ,that's for the witches or wizards ,think he was warned about the title aare ona kankafo, MKO was a stubborn man too I guess.... of which abiola too was corrupt ..he got his big money from the foreigner after a successful blackmail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos / Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.