Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son (46197 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Not Ripe For Youth President - MKO Abiola’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by GenSpecifics: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2019
“These were people from his own ethnic group; they cut him (Abiola) into pieces and shared his ‘meat’.

“The decision (to kill him) that they made back then, are they enjoying it now? We can’t go back in time but going into the future we can avoid making the same old mistake, which is the most important thing”, he said.

The rascals in the then Alliance Congress, will use June 12 and the name of MKO Abiola to elevate themselves. They were renaming every edifice in their enclaves after Abiola and used the June 12 saga to form OPC which they used to blackmail and terrorise other Nigerians in their ritualistic enclaves.

But at no time did they ever deem it fit to reward any of Abiola's children, relations with political appointments or even contarcts.

When GEJ wanted to honour Abiola by renaming a federal university after him, these same band of rascals sponsored useful idiots to oppose that move. Their excuses for refusing the federal govt's intention of renaming UNILAG to Moshood Abiola University smacks of pure ingratitude given that no single individual within his or her own private capacity had contributed to the development of UNILAG more than MKO.

Yorubas can never be trusted. These people hate themselves more than they want to admit. Tinubu epitomises this snake trait as he has been a clog against Yorubas more than any. This is the same Tinubu that was the one that rallied Yoruba Obas, elders and politicians to jettison June 12 and support Abacha all because Abacha had chose him to be his VP.

Since then, Tinubu has been betraying any Yoruba that seeks federal relevance. The Speaker of the House was zoned to the SW in 2011. Tinubu will rally his agberoes in the House of rep to vote for Tambuwal instead.

The day you collared slaves in the waste land get sense and see Tinubu as your major problem, that will be the day you will finally liberate yourselves.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by OK2NVME: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback come and rant against Igbos here

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Ojiofor: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
LionDeLeo:

He said una papa betrayed,killed and chop him papa meat.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by 3pointsagree: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2022
Meaning
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by obaaderemi: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
The north killed your father, in conjunction with their British overlords.
Do you know how many y orubas were shot and killed during riots for your father? Where were you and your siblings then?
Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack / President Buhari Lands In Daura As Elections Commence Tomorrow (PHOTOS) / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.