Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,542 members, 7,972,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Is This From Diamond Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This From Diamond Bank? (1265 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Did Any1 Recieved A Text From Diamond Bank For A Written Interview @VI / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This From Diamond Bank? by dovlin(f): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2007
Pls did anybody in the house get this text mssg on their fone( TEST NOTICE DATE;Mon 31/01/07 TIME:10am VENUE:DB PLC,PLOT 792, MUHAMADU BUHARI WAY CBD, GARKI, ABUJA>COME WITH ID CARD,PASSPORT PHOTO AND PENCIL<BIRO AND THIS SMS TO TEST)
I think its diamond bank,
the date is wrong 'cos 31st is not monday and why abuja.
what of those in lagos
and the notice came too short.
Plsss does anybody know anything about this?
Re: Is This From Diamond Bank? by spanga(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hi dovlin, i equally received the same text on thursday evening. But just when am about going to their office here in abuja to confirm the fixture because of the day/date mix up, they sent me another text acknowledging their mistake. I think it is wednesday 31/01/07 All other information remain valid. Though i will be in one of their branches before the close of work today. for any further clarificvation , am on 08029827923. c u there . all the best
Re: Is This From Diamond Bank? by henconcept: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hi, i also got a text for diamond bank test on 29th monday but i have not gotten any other one to conhirm a change of date. i live in warri fro gods sake and i am working already but i have to move to another bank. i dont wnat to risk the journey and find out its till wednesday, i could be saked, somebody please help. is monday still possible, i tought the public holiday does not affect banks.
Re: Is This From Diamond Bank? by georgecso(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2007
l recieved the txt massage Three times too. Abuja! Well lets see what would happen that day. Does anyone know the format of the apptitude test questions?
Re: Is This From Diamond Bank? by stephberts: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2007
I got the same sms which date reads 29th in abuja.
Re: Is This From Diamond Bank? by blissfull(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2007
Dovlin, the test is on the 29th. There was a mistake in your date.
So, prepare and get going to Abj.
This is the begining of good things about Diamond bank in your Live.
Meet u @ the top Sister.

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On What Fidelity Bank Test And Interview / Ibtc Test / Still On Mtn Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.