Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. (774 Views)

Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua / Why Are Nigerians So Crazy About The Premiership? / Lennon: The Best Right Winger In The Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by galatico(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2007
Although am a Madrid fan, I believe Arsenal are the best playing team in the Premiership or what do you think even there B Team could even drew level with Tottenham first Eleven.

They play fantastic football, I want Ramon Calderon to Sign Arsene Wenger or What do you think Madrid fans?
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by cushman(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2007
You can say that again
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by justkunmi(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2007
kitaun pls i need ur help.
is this not the same guy with the mikel/chelsea thread? angry
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by Flodel(f): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2007
y is that they can't top the table if they r really the best?
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by cushman(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2007
Maybe we should ask galatico
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by twinstaiye(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2007
Not topping the league table does not mean they are not best playing team. I myself was amazed with the finesse they play Spurs, two quick changes, and the game changed dramatically. Wenger sure is a great coach.
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by kitaun(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2007
@Justkunmi, u guys asked for it, now u have it in torrents abegi i no wan hear say u dey complain o!
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by loyika(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2007
Jk angry

If you dare complain shocked We will send you to the Galo, notice how The Wolfman is missing wink

Where that boy dey sef

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by galatico(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2007
Am not asking you guys to support me but that is the fact, despite the fact that they are not topping the table @ the Premiership does not mean they not good, I say again ARSENAL ARE THE BEST PLAYING TEAM IN ENGLAND, believe it or not, if you like you can shoot me I don't mind but I can't shy away from the fact.
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by sykboi(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2007
we have heard this shit time and time again we are the best and most suprising team in the premiership arsenal has a sick and deadly way of playin we are just too much abeg give it up for us
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by Abdblues(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2007
Galatico Gunner!!WHile i recognise your right to start as many threads as you like on the forum,it really would make a mess of it if there are too many! For example this thread would easily have gone into the already created threads for arsenal and you would have even gotten more response from there! your mikel thread too could have gone into one of the chelsea threads too, and the discussion would be even much more interesting!!If things continue this way we are going to lose touch with some really interesting threads already created!
Long live the gunner!!!!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by kitaun(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2007
Hehehehehe am so enjoying all these!! @Loyika and Akola, feels good to be vindicated innit?
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by justkunmi(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2007
i envy u o, kit
Re: Arsenal Are The Best Playing Team In The Premiership. by chidichris(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2007
my dear it would have been more matured if you let us know ur bases for this judgement.
if we go by the dictionary meaning' best' in this post would have to cover all aspects of the teams.
at the end of every season, the best team is rewarded with a trophy so are u giving the trophy to arsenal.
please revisit your post and let us know what you want to say so that we can know how to contribute and be informed that the best was wrongly used.
please make it clearer like u can discuss entertainment or goal scoring or defence.
but if you insist on arsenal playing the best team, i will be forced to say man u who is toping the table is playing the worst game.
my dear be sure u watch most of a team's matches b4 u judge them.
the critics given to the arsenal side this season is creating 100 chances and not scoring one goal.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly 4 Manchester United Fans & Supporters. Chelsea Not Invited Please. / Http://www.talkfootballonline.net / Exclusive: Mark Hughes Sacked As Manchester City Boss After Emergency Meeting Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.