Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,885 members, 7,909,340 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (122177 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
agabaI23:

Oga Phemmy, you fit do me a favor? Can you get a carfax or autocheck report for me? I will clean this up fast so noone sees it to disturb your thread grin
4T1BG22K2YU937141

Would have loved to be of help . . . . .But i am not into Carfax reporting . . . . .Talk to Uncle A_Kunle
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by agabaI23(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ok thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
agabaI23:

Ok thanks

Uw . . .Sir
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2010
You know who you are . . . . . This is the 2002 Jeep Cherokee you have asked for.
For a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (With Leather)= 1.67M
For a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (With Fabric)= 1.59M

For a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (With Leather)= 1.75M
For a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (With Fabric)= 1.66M

The price quoted you will deliver this baby to your house . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
More . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
We presents to you a 2003 Laredo

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
More of the 2003 Laredo

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
You know who you are . . . . . .Remain blessed.
For a 200 Toyota Highlader with average mileage (Fabric Interior) = 2.1M Naira

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
More than you could imagine
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
Good deals are just an email away
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by nyrol(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
The blessed hat is just over blessed! you too much.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by mrkoma2012: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
How much will a volkswagen cc in black with all the toys costs delivered to jabi,abuja.Considering its a new model do you have any ideas bout any teething issues/reviews about the vehicle.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2010
nyrol:

The blessed hat is just over blessed! you too much.

Chief, thanks for the great comment . . . . . We will get there
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:54am On Mar 23, 2010
mrkoma2012:

How much will a volkswagen cc in black with all the toys costs delivered to jabi,abuja.Considering its a new model do you have any ideas bout any teething issues/reviews about the vehicle.

Thank you very much for your inquiry.
We take so much pride in what we sell and safety means a lot to us.

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury = 5.8M Naira
2009 Volkswagen CC Sport = 5.2M Naira
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion = 6.2M
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Sport = 5.9M

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport = 6.5M Naira
2010 Volkswagen CC Luxury = 6.8M Naira

The price quoted will land this car in Abuja in style.

Yes, the machine is fairly new, however, 3rd year of production is in place and no recall yet, so that tell us that, they are sound.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com - - - -Imagine the beauty of this ride.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2010
More, yet the price remain same

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2010
More for your evaluation . . . . .This is the car for sale

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by reo5: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2010
Hi Phemmy,
I am quite interested in a cute ride,i was thinking any of these cars, golf 4 or 5 depending on the price, peugoet 206 or 307 and finally the mazda 3 2006. Please let me no what you think about these choices and the what the prices are like. Whats the process and length of getting it to Nigeria like. please reply
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
reo5:

Hi Phemmy,
I am quite interested in a cute ride,i was thinking any of these cars, golf 4 or 5 depending on the price, peugoet 206 or 307 and finally the mazda 3 2006. Please let me no what you think about these choices and the what the prices are like. Whats the process and length of getting it to Nigeria like. please reply

We will put our resources to work for you and get you the best possible price soonest . . . .We appreciate your business and your time
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
reo5:

Hi Phemmy,

Once again, thank you for taking the time to check out our service.
We will never be undersold.

For a 2006 Mazda3 . . . .We will be able to deliver at a cost of 1.99M NairaWe are not too familair with the terminilogies of cars in Nigeria, so if you are familair with the year of manufacture for teh golf, let us know and we will quote you a price accordingly.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
Still breaking the bank to buy a ride? then talk to us for a chage
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by westcoz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
pls. how much is a 1999 Toyota Solara. pls do u know any thing abt d car? is it better than a 1999 Camry? are the parts available in Nigeria? thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
westcoz:

pls. how much is a 1999 Toyota Solara. pls do u know any thing abt d car? is it better than a 1999 Camry? are the parts available in Nigeria? thanks.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry.
For a 1999 Solara, you will be looking at 1.29M Naira
Please note that the Solara are 6 Cylinders and not options of 4 Cylinders
They are 2 doors and durable just like other Camrys.
Resale value might not be too good, based on the fact that Nigerians dont like 2-doors ride.

Also, 1999 Camry is cheaper than 1999 Solara. . contact us for more info and concerns . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:22am On Mar 24, 2010
Check out this 2007 Nissan Altima . . . . This ride has all that a man needs, contains all that will make a woman happy, and even kids will be jumping up.

For only 2.99M . . . .This ride will be delivered to your doorstep

It comes with Leather
Comes with Navigation
Comes with Reverse Camera.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:24am On Mar 24, 2010
More for your eyes only . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:26am On Mar 24, 2010
So much more on this ride and still price remain same.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by 190: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2010
190 strolls in
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by mrkoma2012: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2010
Gracias mr fhemmy on ur speedy response on my enquiry bout d volkswagen cc 2 abuja.Neva owned a vw product however your pictures are arousing my interest but most importantly are the prices which seem reasonable compared to how much i have seen them on sale here in lagos and abuja.All these new models make my 07 maxima feel obsolete lol.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Emperoh(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
Men that Volks CC na die. . . . . I guess they are trying to make up for the failure of the Phaeton
Though its not as big as the Phaeton. . . . . saw it the for the 1st time somewhere in Ikeja last year

Havin't stopped drooling since then!!!
The German can sure kill me with their exquisite rides!!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by westcoz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
Thank u sir for yr reply! am grateful!!! u are doing a great job here, making life easy for us.

from yr statement its like d disadvantages of the Toyota Solara are much.  i know the Camry will b a better option but d tin is dat i want something a little bit different but dont want a car that will give me problem later.

its like i might still end up with the Carmy. i need d car by June ending but might have to pre order it early!!

will get back to u!!!!!!thank u very much Sir!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
190:

190 strolls in

Just having you on my thread alone . . . . .It worths the while . . . .Thanks Pal, remain loyal

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100)

Truck and Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI) / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.