Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,089 members, 7,973,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (122638 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
Still more, clean ride is a nice buy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
Inside . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
A bright sunny day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
You have always been looking for an Anaconda and you just could not afford it, then, now it is the time for your to get that Anaconda.
here is a clean to no fault 2008 Honda Accord
Royal Blue in Color
Grey fabric inside.
50K Miles
Clean Carfax report with one owner record.
Comes with all that you need.
Fully Powered ride.
Automatic Transmission.

The First 2.9M Naira takes this machine home . . . . .
Pre-Order with only 50% deposit and the balance upon clearance in Lagos Nigeria.

For more information and concerns . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
This ride is really sweet and clean

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
The Shoe

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
Check out the inside . . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by blackdolla(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2010
Hello Mr.Fhemmy,

Thanks for the ride. I think i am in love with the Nissan Murano. What if its a Burgundy color? and the Range Rover is far above my budget. Please get you quote prices of 2005 Infiniti FX35, 2005 Infiniti FX45 both should be black color. Thank you and lets see if we can come up with something.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:39am On Jun 30, 2010
blackdolla:

Hello Mr.Fhemmy,

Thanks for the ride. I think i am in love with the Nissan Murano. What if its a Burgundy color? and the Range Rover is far above my budget. Please get you quote prices of 2005 Infiniti FX35, 2005 Infiniti FX45 both should be black color. Thank you and lets see if we can come up with something.

Once again, thanks for the inquries.
Once the colors has pegged down to just one or 2 that eliminated so much other choices.
I will get back to you regarding the prices of the one you just asked for within 24 hours.
I am sure, we will be able to work something out.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by freshmoney(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2010
[b]Fhemmy I am in love with the Anaconda. Good ride. Your price makes a lotta sense. Saw one in Cotonou for 3.4mil last price and not clean as this! Anyways, its a pity, I just picked a beast! Hopefully, my next would be through you Insha'Allah. Stay blessed;stay honest,delivering,unique. Be giving more proof of your sales to Nairalanders and this in turn will give you great customers and through it you will be on the spot light of being a very big-boy dealer cuz I know ministers,politics big boys, power holders,big contractors,big money machines will still be on this Nigeria Number One site and believe me you will make it big time by Allah's grace. Be on the top of the game,stay positive. Scammers don't know one thing, they keep losing cuz if they are being real, many deals will come their ways and if contented, a little one makes will turn multi millions tomorrow. There is nothing like being honest. I started with this and believe me,I am no more like yesterday, I became a big man through being honest and diligent! Keep it up Fhemmy

You and inspiredman,et al make us believe there are still some loyal men here![/b]
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2010
freshmoney:

[b]Fhemmy I am in love with the Anaconda. Good ride. Your price makes a lotta sense. Saw one in Cotonou for 3.4mil last price and not clean as this! Anyways, its a pity, I just picked a beast! Hopefully, my next would be through you Insha'Allah. Stay blessed;stay honest,delivering,unique. Be giving more proof of your sales to Nairalanders and this in turn will give you great customers and through it you will be on the spot light of being a very big-boy dealer cuz I know ministers,politics big boys, power holders,big contractors,big money machines will still be on this Nigeria Number One site and believe me you will make it big time by Allah's grace. Be on the top of the game,stay positive. Scammers don't know one thing, they keep losing cuz if they are being real, many deals will come their ways and if contented, a little one makes will turn multi millions tomorrow. There is nothing like being honest. I started with this and believe me,I am no more like yesterday, I became a big man through being honest and diligent! Keep it up Fhemmy

You and inspiredman,et al make us believe there are still some loyal men here![/b]

I have always been one of your online fans.
Thank you so much for this your great comment, we will remain honest, open and reliable in all our dealings with all our clients and potential ones and even with everyone, that is our promise to you and everyone else.
Honesty has no brother than gain.
Insha Allah, when you ready for your next beast, we will be ready to give you the best deal and value will be attached to it.
Once again, thanks, and you are blessed.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
Carfax report for the Anaconda. . . . . . 2008 Honda Accord LX Model

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
06/17/2008 45 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Casselberry, FL
Title #0101318796 Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Registered as
rental vehicle
Loan or lien reported
Registered as lease vehicle
Vehicle color noted as Blue
09/05/2008 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Casselberry, FL
Title #0101318796 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported
04/29/2009 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Casselberry, FL
Title #0101318796 Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported
04/12/2010 50,553 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Florida
Listed as
a fleet vehicle

Millions of used vehicles are bought and sold at auction every year.
04/21/2010 Online Listing Vehicle offered for sale
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
blackdolla:

Hello Mr.Fhemmy,

Hello Chief.
As promised that we would give you the price within 24 hours, here we are fulfilling our promise, cos our word is our bond.

For a 2005 Infinti FX 35 with all the toys, and all that separate the boyz from the big men, we will deliver one to you in Lagos at a cost of only 3.65M Naira . . . There is one black at that price that we have access to.

For more info and concerns . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com (Home of guaranteed satisfaction)

Posted is the same ride for sale . . . . . 50% of the quoted price will make her start the journey to meet her groom.

The FX45 will be posted next, great rides cant be clustered together

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2010
Even the Backside is Firefly

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
The trunk is big enuf to store anything.

The Engine is protected to make sure not just anyone touched it.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
See the leather seats . . . Neat, Clean and crisp . . . . . My oh my

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2010
Check out the Streamline of the Dash, this is what i call . . . . State of The Art.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2010
Even with the Steering wheel, you wont have to move your hands to so much, loaded with so much controls . . . . . . . Infiniti did well with this machine

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2010
The stereo with the Nav is too powerfully loaded.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2010
Now, imagine riding the town with dem shoes . . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
Now this ride is not only hot, Cute and nice.
It is clean too, no blemish in her record, one owner ride.

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
09/06/2004 NICB Vehicle manufactured
and shipped to original dealer
03/15/2005 Delaware
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wilmington, DE Registered as lease vehicle
04/19/2005 35 Delaware
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wilmington, DE
Title #00085632 Title or registration issued
First owner reported
08/20/2008 67,280 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
West Chester, PA
Title #66332378IN01 Title issued or updated
Dealer took title of this vehicle
while it was in inventory
09/16/2008 Delaware
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wilmington, DE
Title #00085632 Title or registration issued
Owner purchased from leasing company
05/12/2010 93,572 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
West Chester, PA
Title #66332378IN02 Title issued or updated
Dealer took title of this vehicle
while it was in inventory
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
blackdolla:

Hello Mr.Fhemmy,

As promised above.
FX45 is another beast in its own class.
A ride that made other men looks like a woman.
Enter His gate with thanksgiving Bro.

Even though, We have no 2005 FX45, depending on the budget, We could deliver a hot 2004 or a 2006 Model at a cost of only:

2004 Infiniti FX45 = 4M Naira
Although, we have no access to a black one, but the average price for te 2006 would be.
2006 Infiniti FX45 = 5.26M Naira

The posted ride is the exact one for sale . . . . . Enjoy the site of it and imagine all you could do with it.

For more info and concerns . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com ( Home of guaranteed satisfaction)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
This is what i called nice back

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
The Side of the ride itself could be sold without the body

See the trunk - Nice

Check out her Italian shoes . . . . . Like no other

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2010
The Steering wheel is so busy, you wont have to move too far to change things around

Comes with Reverse Camera . . . . But please look before backing up as well.

Navigation system cant be missing in her

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
Nice sleek Silver plated gear plate

The Door matches everything else, no color rioting

Na wa for the dash sef.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2010
See the inside, it stands out of the crowd . . . . Even madam will look for excuses to wanna ride this one.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com is the mail for value for you money. . . . Looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied customers turned friends

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
We present you the Carfax report.
No Blemish
One owner machine.
Well taken cared of.
Only a big man could ride this.

[b]Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
12/25/2003 NICB Vehicle manufactured
and shipped to original dealer
02/25/2004 14 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Tucson, AZ
Title #DB20040620617 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Registered as
corporate lease vehicle

Two states? Vehicle leasing companies often title a car in one state but register it to be driven in another.
02/15/2006 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Winterville, NC Registration updated when owner moved
the vehicle to a new location
01/31/2007 34,359 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wayne, NJ
Title #WR20070310128 Title issued or updated
Registration issued or renewed
Vehicle color noted as Black
Owner purchased from leasing company
02/25/2007 New Jersey
Damage Report Accident reported
It hit another motor vehicle
Right front primarily damaged
12/15/2008 New Jersey
Damage Report Accident reported
Involving front impact
It hit another motor vehicle
Front area primarily damaged
06/11/2010 69,165 Online Listing Vehicle offered for sale[/b]
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
We sure have what it takes to be your dealer too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by sholasho(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2010
@Fhemmy,
Bros please i am waiting to read from you.
Please let me know whats up.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
sholasho:

@Fhemmy,
Bros please i am waiting to read from you.
Please let me know whats up.

Sorry Chief, been busy . . . . You got mail
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
All glory belongs to Him

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / American Cars For Sale, Import Car To Nigeria / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.