Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,344 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (63474 Views)

I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by lobiologs(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
hold on!!!! what i dont understand is how the furge does she keep count of the number of men she hasn slept with. if she can do somethingn like that then she'll be great at math which means she could have really gotten far in life.well her mileage is still reading just counting something different.
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Thecrazyanne: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVEhCAir0L8

Hello

I am anne. I made the post and video. For those who cannot read kindly check my youtube to understamd the aim and concept of the post. Stop making a fuss where there is none.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by lurdkriss: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rubish....I mean it's OK to live ur life d way you want o (nobody holly pass ),but coming out to say all this kind or rubbish and even have it recorded, I don't understand that part..foolish gurl don forget say Internet no dey forget,she will regret this soon nd it will be too late by then angry
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Thecrazyanne: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is the problem with Nigerians. This is the kind of post you people like right?

While you are at it , anyone interested in hiring a freelance blogger should hit me up it is so clear my posts bring a lot of traffic obviously.

For the last time, if you cannot read then simply watch the video on youtube or add me on Facebook ( Ifediba oluchi Anne)
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by engeen(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oh my God!!!

I cant imagine the type of diseases this girl must have passed to several men and women also.

I can not even imagine the type of demon that will be living in such girl

In all my entire life, i am so sure i have slept with not more than 40 Men

Blood of Jezuuzzzzzzz ***40MEN***? you must be joking.
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by VanBommel(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

I cant imagine the type of diseases this girl must have passed to several men and women also.

Omo your own bad ooo shocked shocked shocked Abeg wetin be the depth and width of your kpekus??
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Kzealz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
And u don buy Ferrari abi? If ur Ashawo work no fit buy u range.. Baby u na just cheap whole out there
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Kzealz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Attention seeking b+tch
Video of ur sex scene or I don't believe...
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
mumihaja:
she doesnt even know her title undecided hor-hoe.whor.e.
even Nigeria does not know the number of people that come in and she has a record 2,778 men excluding women!

END TIME GIRLS!

Why did you reduce the no by 10. She wouldn't like this. She said she slept with 2788 men excluding women.

Congrats to her, she is very sexy.
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

Modified: Oh GOD!!!!!!!!!! I have received numerous bashing by my post and also implying 40 men,,,, Please everyone it was a typo, i never meant 40 Men.. it was 4 MEN i wanted to type... Please ooo, kaiii, God catch me today for commenting.. Never knew nairaland is this harsh ooo shocked shocked shocked

Just 4 men?? I think you should sample 36 more.
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by isyben(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
are we part of the over two thousand men the mentioned?

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by talktonase(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

Modified: Oh GOD!!!!!!!!!! I have received numerous bashing by my post and also implying 40 men,,,, Please everyone it was a typo, i never meant 40 Men.. it was 4 MEN i wanted to type... Please ooo, kaiii, God catch me today for commenting.. Never knew nairaland is this harsh ooo shocked shocked shocked
you will be surprised she does not have any STI but a virgin girl may have HIV...this life is funny. Nothing is what it seems...

4 Likes

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by moshould(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
chai !!!!! your toto is gone.....
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by suremanpatriot: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lovepeddler,you peddle love? you sell love abii? Who says lov is for sale? And if so what do u want us to do for you? To gef u awards. Ya met dey do 10,000 book releases, u think say u do something? Yubish,yeye thing undecided
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by oruma19: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
And MAGU does not know the total amount efcc under his leadership has recovered so far? This girl deserves an award for brilliant book keeping and accounting...lolz
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Pharaoh9(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
for where lala funjosh and myself are some of her customers. The babe sabi fok no be small. I fit give you her number self. 08188719741

Okay
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by teebillz: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Calm dowm, people. She only slept with them. She didn't say she had sex with them. Na so people dey take fail simple exams o.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by tealaw(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
D girl tk style fine sha.
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by klassiq21: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

ASHAWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by bolrew: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by MrBully: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Most girls commenting on this thread have beaten her record but they'll never let you know.

Although I'm aware this stupid girl is just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by MrBully: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thecrazyanne:
This is the problem with Nigerians. This is the kind of post you people like right?

While you are at it , anyone interested in hiring a freelance blogger should hit me up it is so clear my posts bring a lot of traffic obviously.

For the last time, if you cannot read then simply watch the video on youtube or add me on Facebook ( Ifediba oluchi Anne)

That you post thrash on Facebook and on your blog for traffic can not change people's perception about you.

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Chijosky(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Na joke
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by dacovajnr: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahahah..

All these oloshos sef.. cheesy

Person nor know wetin to believe abt them again.. Na to repent oo..
I swear...dem dey change name like today's date
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Wapizy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Her fada
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Why Oluchi when we have so many Edo-mites in Italy? Those Italy girls take like 18 men a day.

Mr. Sweet and Casablanca girls have done more than her. She's a learner shaa.
lol... and ocabique babes sef

1 Like

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Smellymouth: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
I swear...dem dey change name like today's date

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Icon79(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
OK, you're a paragon of virtue.

Oya, clap for yaself. Or you can come have a cookie!

O pari

folakemigeh:

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Gido2sun(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
I just pity her current boyfriend now
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
angry

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin...

Welcome to nairaland grin tongue tongue
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by dacovajnr: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

This one don buy market...You go deactivate soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.