Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,341 members, 7,881,254 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (63472 Views)

I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by modaink333: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
You stay in ph rit?
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by donqx: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
oh my God...benin girls and calabar girls...oluchiiiiii
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by modaink333: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Why Oluchi when we have so many Edo-mites in Italy? Those Italy girls take like 18 men a day.

Mr. Sweet and Casablanca girls have done more than her. She's a learner shaa.
you stay in ph rit?

1 Like

Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by CurrentSamuel(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
bustykasa:
okay....she is a champion! abi?

You meaning you should be the champion... you record more than she has recorded??
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by vickyvershy96(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Congratulations daughter of a bitch.....ur mates are graduating with first class from the university..and here u are.....OBILIGIWISKI...OBA AWON WERE
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by kessler53(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
bustykasa:
okay....she is a champion! abi?
no and never can she be call a champion for this Devilish acts.
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Innocent112(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
KissChrixx:
Shiloh 2050 candidates

I'm sure Her pvssy can accommodate a full grown man and there'll still be space
laughter wan kill Me oh i mean full grown up men blessed with muscles
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by grailife(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
I think this girl is lying, this might just be a way to make some money from YouTube
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by lereinter(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
atleast she should ve made a million
2000 by 500(per round)
she should work harder
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by seun1960(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by hideraoluwa(f): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oh my God!!!

I cant imagine the type of diseases this girl must have passed to several men and women also.

I can not even imagine the type of demon that will be living in such girl

In all my entire life, i am so sure i have slept with not more than 40 Men

Modified: Oh GOD!!!!!!!!!! I have received numerous bashing by my post and also implying 40 men,,,, Please everyone it was a typo, i never meant 40 Men.. it was 4 MEN i wanted to type... Please ooo, kaiii, God catch me today for commenting.. Never knew nairaland is this harsh ooo shocked shocked shocked
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by PoshOmoking: 3:09am On Apr 28, 2017
And I give a duck huh? undecided
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Seun360(m): 2:36am On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:

I cant imagine the type of diseases this girl must have passed to several men and women also.

Modified: Oh GOD!!!!!!!!!! I have received numerous bashing by my post and also implying 40 men,,,, Please everyone it was a typo, i never meant 40 Men.. it was 4 MEN i wanted to type... Please ooo, kaiii, God catch me today for commenting.. Never knew nairaland is this harsh ooo shocked shocked shocked

Lol, damage control.
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Zalam5: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Omagago:
It's deeper than a borehole
what's that?
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by mytym(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
folakemigeh:

Zero is a powerful figure after all...
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Lionessza(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2017
ovokooo:
A Nigerian girl names Oluchi confesses that she is an ashewo as she as slept with over 2000 men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEKXY_uYu_4

http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-girl-confesses-sleeping-2000-men-video/

Hope she has something to show from all that work.
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Lionessza(f): 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
No one can accuse her of not being a hard worker. She try.

Indeeed
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:

If truly u are d one on ur dp, then 40 men u lied, u reduced the number sef
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by barallanee(f): 3:39am On May 03, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Atleast she's open about it. Unlike some girls her body count dey learn. Those ones don lose count..
so as she open abt am who she EPP...is telling people the key??...as she don open up Churchill give am land??
Re: "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 4:28am On May 06, 2017
@ Kodehjah,You think you can cheat me and go scot- free? You said I should give you 1500 to get 6GB and I have given you.Where is the 6B? I thought everything in Nairaland was genuine ,not knowing that fake people like you and your family still exist .I wanted to tell you that you and your family will die in the most horrible accident .That you will never make it in life as long as you live.And that you will continue to be a beggar.But I won't say it .I just want to say " God will judge you and your family "

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.