Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari (1680 Views)

57 Chibok Girls Seen In Cameroon – Parents / Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo) / Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Slimbideb: 5:19am On Apr 28, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that despite insinuations about his alleged poor health, there is no need for apprehension over recovery.
Mr. Buhari spoke Thursday evening through a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba, explaining why he had been out of public glare for a while.
The statement said, “President Buhari’s absence at the Federal Executive Council meeting of Wednesday, April 26, was a last minute decision; otherwise, the cabinet and the public might have been alerted in advance. As eager as he is to be up and about, the President’s doctors have advised on his taking things slowly, as he fully recovers from the long period of treatment in the United Kingdom some weeks ago.
“President Buhari himself, on his return to the country, made Nigerians aware of the state of his health while he was in London. Full recovery is sometimes a slow process, requiring periods of rest and relaxation, as the Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed, intimated in his press briefing after the FEC meeting on Wednesday.
“Despite his lack of visibility, Nigerians should rest assured that President Buhari has not abdicated his role as Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria.
“He receives daily briefings on the activities of government, and confers regularly with his Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. His private residence, in which he has been spending the majority of his time recently, also has a fully equipped office.
“God is the giver of life and health. We are grateful that He has seen our President through the worst period of his convalescence in London. We are thankful that the President has passed a number of benchmarks already. We pray that God continues to see him through this period of recuperation.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229809-i-rarely-seen-public-president-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by HungerBAD: 5:21am On Apr 28, 2017
I clearly understand you President Buhari.

Let us even assume you were sick that day. You have a competent vice,in the person of Osibanjo and that is why there should be no cause for alarm.

There are always those intelligent Nigerians that will advice that you should resign. Ask them that when did getting sick on the Job,become a pre-requisite for resignation?bad belle people.

President Buhari. You have a contract with the Nigeria people that voted you into power,and those Nigerians are solidly behind you both in deeds and prayers.

The Jonatherian's wailing everyday against your good works,will continue to wail until they can wail no more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by prospero5(m): 5:23am On Apr 28, 2017
y
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by diablos: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2017
What a confused, cursed president. If ure sick and recovering, resign and let someone healthier do d job, stop dragging us along with ur sluggish healing process undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Slimbideb: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2017
I TIRE O
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by AdeniyiA(m): 5:27am On Apr 28, 2017
GREED makes a man hangs on to a position in the face of incompetence & ill health cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Celcius: 5:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Its not like we really need to see the president, we need to see development. US president Roosevelt was struck with polio while in office. He managed and learnt to walk a few distance with braces and was careful not to be seen on a wheel chair in public. And still he's the president that led US through World War II and economic depression.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Booked

Preside Over Nigeria from the Toilet, I Sha know there's God.... #Say_Baba tongue
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by ItalianWine(f): 5:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Your presence and absence are just the same thing - zero impact

What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2017
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT AND HEAL HIM COMPLETELY
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by jieta: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2017
g
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 28, 2017
I weep for the future of Nigerian youths! SMH. .
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by littlewonders: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:

Let us even assume you were sick that day. You have a competent vice,in the person of Osibanjo and that is why there should be no cause for alarm.

There are always those intelligent Nigerians that will advice that you should resign. Ask them that when did getting sick on the Job,become a pre-requisite for resignation?bad belle people.

President Buhari. You have a contract with the Nigeria people that voted you into power,and those Nigerians are solidly behind you both in deeds and prayers.

The Jonatherian's wailing everyday against your good works,will continue to wail until they can wail no more.
[/s].

Thrash!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by badbreathcure101: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

nice one!! You guys online ,paid tp always intercept messages on-line una go tire coz the peanuts them dey pay una will be nothing compared to the calamity wey go befall una

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by badbreathcure101: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2017
In 2017, president still dey use statement via another person THROUGH another person

What pains me most is that no one will dare speakup until 2019 whem he's voted out, na then you go hear the critics from coward obj and co....

It is well sha

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2017
The President has SAID IT

His Special adviser on media and publicity have SPEAK IT

Bloggers have BLOG IT

IT's now time for Wailers to WAIL IT grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by ojobek: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2017
Error!!! all what i read was story,i put it to u again.Tell me y u run away from d public?
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by nc201016(m): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Slimbideb:
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that despite insinuations about his alleged poor health, there is no need for apprehension over recovery.
Mr. Buhari spoke Thursday evening through a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba, explaining why he had been out of public glare for a while.
The statement said, “President Buhari’s absence at the Federal Executive Council meeting of Wednesday, April 26, was a last minute decision; otherwise, the cabinet and the public might have been alerted in advance. As eager as he is to be up and about, the President’s doctors have advised on his taking things slowly, as he fully recovers from the long period of treatment in the United Kingdom some weeks ago.
“President Buhari himself, on his return to the country, made Nigerians aware of the state of his health while he was in London. Full recovery is sometimes a slow process, requiring periods of rest and relaxation, as the Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed, intimated in his press briefing after the FEC meeting on Wednesday.
“Despite his lack of visibility, Nigerians should rest assured that President Buhari has not abdicated his role as Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria.
“He receives daily briefings on the activities of government, and confers regularly with his Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. His private residence, in which he has been spending the majority of his time recently, also has a fully equipped office.
“God is the giver of life and health. We are grateful that He has seen our President through the worst period of his convalescence in London. We are thankful that the President has passed a number of benchmarks already. We pray that God continues to see him through this period of recuperation.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229809-i-rarely-seen-public-president-buhari.html
baba don tire for d nation.. lol
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by ojobek: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Celcius:
Its not like we really need to see the president, we need to see development. US president Roosevelt was struck with polio while in office. He managed and learnt to walk a few distance with braces and was careful not to be seen on a wheel chair in public. And still he's the president that led US through World War II and economic depression.
Then i wish him what happened to ROOSEVELT

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Aromas: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2017
PMB SIGNING FROM BEDROOM IS FAR BETTER THAN A DRUNKARD WHO SIGNED NIGERIA INTO RECESSION.
LONG LIVE MR PRESIDENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Benekruku(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Well said!

They still can't believe Buhari will rule till 2023. I doubt if Jonathanians can keep there hate that long.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by dumie(f): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Too sick to rule yet too greedy to resign

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Nbote(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2017
We know say no b Bubu dey talk but make una contunu.... So even afta 50something days of resting and checking up in London and millions of dollars in medical bills which we were not told for security reasons, U impromptly rushed back to avoid impeachment only to suffer a relapse... Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Kc3000: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Worst president ever!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by lonelydora: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari we have a right to see you in public as and when we need it. Please don't work from home, we gave you an office.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by sanandreas(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2017
We have experienced sick presidents as a nation. I Think INEC should make it compulsory for people who vie for political post to go through thorough medical check up. Nigerian tax payers money have been wasted too much on sick presidents.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by HungerBAD: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Benekruku:
[b][/b]

Well said!

They still can't believe Buhari will rule till 2023. I doubt if Jonathanians can keep there hate that long.

Well said Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2017
Umu afo, murunu anya na ogbako a.
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by dannytoe(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari should just resign and take care of him self, but the cabals with selfish interest wont allow him

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

can you please list these good works

undecided

a country of 200m waiting on an ancestor with the support of young idiotss called BMC and zombies

smh

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Tazdroid(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Baba, rest well. We don't need to see your face just your efforts. As long as you are still spearheading the anti corruption fight while Prof tackles economic issues, it would suffice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest Arewa Youths In 7 Days Or Face ICC, Hague For Aiding Genocide - Lawyer / Yemi Osinbajo Confirms Daughter's To Wed Hajia Shagaya’s Son, Oluwaseun Bakare / S’west Govs Absent At APC Governors’ Condolence Visit To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.