Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari (1704 Views)

57 Chibok Girls Seen In Cameroon – Parents / Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo) / Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by lagdmark(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
I clearly understand you President Buhari.

Let us even assume you were sick that day. You have a competent vice,in the person of Osibanjo and that is why there should be no cause for alarm.

There are always those intelligent Nigerians that will advice that you should resign. Ask them that when did getting sick on the Job,become a pre-requisite for resignation?bad belle people.

President Buhari. You have a contract with the Nigeria people that voted you into power,and those Nigerians are solidly behind you both in deeds and prayers.

The Jonatherian's wailing everyday against your good works,will continue to wail until they can wail no more.
Meaningless like always.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by Dakad: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Tell them. Bihari figure head to me is far better than GEJ active President.

Celcius:
Its not like we really need to see the president, we need to see development. US president Roosevelt was struck with polio while in office. He managed and learnt to walk a few distance with braces and was careful not to be seen on a wheel chair in public. And still he's the president that led US through World War II and economic depression.
Re: Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari by ephi123(f): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2017
badbreathcure101:
nice one!! You guys online ,paid tp always intercept messages on-line una go tire coz the peanuts them dey pay una will be nothing compared to the calamity wey go befall una

Please tell them.
That is what poverty of the body, mind and soul does to a person's life, it makes the person sell their whole self for crumbs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIT Apologizes For Buhari Documentary / Tension In Ondo As Ocean Claim 500 Meters Of Ayetoro Community In Ilaje / Many Sins Of Governor Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.