Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,199 members, 7,913,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:07 AM

Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa (2491 Views)

Sad Pic Of A Child Doing His Homework While Waiting To Polish Shoes / Illuminati Conspiracy Theories About The Malaysian Plane That Was Shot Down / Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by kennosita(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
Admissions Admission Admission
« on: January 02, 2010, 04:01 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get your admissions immediatey into tops universities in europe and get official invitation letter and admisssiaon letter as soon as possible.Your time is now,why dont you aplly now and experince a life changing experience of your life time.

contact

www.poland-ukraine-universities.com
email:admin@poland-ukriiane-universities.com
poland.ukraine.universities@gmail.ocm

phone: +38093644507
+2348138157671
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by justwise(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
@kennosita

There is no hiding place for u in this forum, i will make sure that u are exposed.

Nobody will fall for ur fraudulent admission trap here.
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
@justwise

Pls fill me in because I am in dire need of admission in the countries mentioned and I am about calling him now.
Is he really fraudulent, were you defrauded by him or any of your friends?
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

@justwise
Pls fill me in because I am in dire need of admission in the countries mentioned and I am about calling him now.
Is he really fraudulent, were you defrauded by him or any of your friends?
After reading this u can still call him, its ur money, ur sweat.

To start with, there is nothing like official invitation letter he mentioned, all u get is admission letter which is not difficult to get as long as ur fees are paid. U don't need anybody to apply for u, anybody who wants to study abroad can easly do that without paying any agent.

Google any information u want, send the school an email if u are confused, post ur questions here there are alot pple who will help u.
He hasn't defrauded me or any of my friends but do u need to be defrauded b4 u use ur brain?
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by harakiri(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
As if the mind breaking economic hardship isn't enough, there are still a lot of scum bags out there who have no scruples in defrauding their fellow Nigerians.This is no different from the ATM scams that are rampant in the country.Why una dey do all dis kain thing? Ehh? Some people that fall for this are people who have sold all their properties just to have a chance at a better life and one idiot from no where will reap that just to buy latest camry/build house for lekki.Na wa ooo!
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2010
@justwise

Thanks so munch.
I no fit give the guy any shishi, witch no dey kill witch pikin! Scammer no fit scam scammer now!
I'm a confirm Ijebu boy and I know how much I sweat to get my money, so anyone who thinks he can just come here and use my dire need to scam me, I'll go home because of that fellow.
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by Nice4dbest(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
If this poster was truly genuine, he would have tried to defend the authenticity of his post. I'm not judging though!
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by kennosita(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
Thank you all for your post.I think it very hard to convience people in issues like this , first i made an advert and some people who have a little idea jump into conclusions and that can go a long way in spoiling people`s mind.
There are different countries with different pocedures,i am pretty sure that the guy who said there is nothing like official invitaion letter have applied to study in uk which need conditonal and unconditional admission staus as the requirement.Contries in eastern europe issue study invitaion letter/admission letter which must go through its ministry of education. However , It is very easy to apply to these schools yourself, we can give you the guildeline, so that you pay for the services yourself, the admissions,and other requirement you need for the visa.Every year, we arrange an off appearance visa to individuals that could not get into several countires,that is the reason i prefer my clients to go into the process them selves and if they encounter porblems , we as well solve it for them.Most schools we enrol for you accept payment on arrival.i am writing this so some people can come to our office in lagos for guildlines and enquiries.

CONTACT

65 kudirat abiola way oregun ikeja

phonewebsite;www.poland-ukraine-universities.com
www.peia.com

email;poalnd.ukraine.universities.com
euro_universities@yahoo.com
administration@peia.com
admin@poland-ukraine-universities.com
no 08138157671
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by gametalk: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2010
@kennosita, Kindly list out all the universities and their sites. Their should be no hidden skeleton. Let's us see what you got, cheesy cool
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by symbian03(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ken i never judged you, but i think reading up your thread and all you hav 2 offer, Any body could be a travel agent then? Coz you apply to the school, get admission letter or whatever so called invitation letter. Guidance which is irrelevant etc, My advice would be; you get a good Job okay! One love bro
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by symbian03(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ken i never judged you, but i think reading up your thread and all you hav 2 offer, Any body could be a travel agent then? Coz you apply to the school, get admission letter or whatever so called invitation letter. Guidance which is irrelevant etc, My advice would be; you get a good Job okay! One love bro
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by alexleo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
symbian03 I think you are wrong to attack this guy. what do u mean by he should get a good job? when u provide solution to peoples ignorance about an issue and u r paid for it what makes it a bad job? what u should have done is to advise people to be sure they are genuine before paying them. pls stop what u r doing. I think u r not being fair. Dry cleaners are paid to wash clothes for people does it mean those people doesn't know how to wash their clothes? A car owner may decide to use a chartered taxi for his trip and still pay for it instead of using his car. Pls be reasonable. Am sure if someone murders your business the way u ve done now u ll feel bad.
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by justwise(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2010
alexleo:

symbian03 I think you are wrong to attack this guy. what do u mean by he should get a good job? when u provide solution to peoples ignorance about an issue and u r paid for it what makes it a bad job? what u should have done is to advise people to be sure they are genuine before paying them. pls stop what u r doing. I think u r not being fair. Dry cleaners are paid to wash clothes for people does it mean those people doesn't know how to wash their clothes? A car owner may decide to use a chartered taxi for his trip and still pay for it instead of using his car. Pls be reasonable. Am sure if someone murders your business the way u ve done now u ll feel bad.

Don't confuse fraudulent business to legitimate one.
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by alexleo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2010
so tell me what makes this a fraudulent one? have u gone to the adress he gave as his office and discuss with then to confirm the legitimacy? U don't draw conclusion on a matter u r not sure of so don't confuse issues too.
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2010
alexleo:

so tell me what makes this a fraudulent one? have u gone to the adress he gave as his office and discuss with then to confirm the legitimacy? U don't draw conclusion on a matter u r not sure of so don't confuse issues too.

Having an adress, phone number and emaill address doesn't not mean that the service he is offering is real. I have seen alot of his dubious post here, this is not the first time. You can try him and prove me wrong, ur choice.
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by alexleo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
ok if you are talking based on your previous discorverings about him that's ok. I thought u r talking just based on this one only. Well, if he is dubious let him be exposed. Most importantly let him repent now and receive mercy from Jesus so that he will receive eternal life in heaven after here,
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by symbian03(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
Pastor Alexleo, Bet me that 70% of travel agents in Nigeria are only gonna dupe you. They've killed many people's dream and many people sold properties etc just to get a better life abroad at the long run, got scamed by these agents. I never judged people without previous experiences by true source, having an 080 phone number and a yahoo mail address doesn't make you a legitimate travel agent. Also let's forget the fact that he has one shop at ikeja. They dupe fellows and kill dreams. I'm sorry if i'm wrong about this young man. Peace out:-)
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by alexleo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
if he is a dupe I do not support him rather let him be exposed. I hate to see people dupe their fellow humans. This is wickedness. If the poster is doing a geniune business, may God prosper him but if its a fraud may the business crash. Amen.
Re: Polish And Ukranian,russian ,cyprus , Malaysian Admission /visa by lekerenike: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2010
How do i apply ? please

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Real Names: Guess What They Are / 25 Most Brutal Torture Techniques Ever Devised / Romancelanders, Is Dis An End-time Job Or Shud I Accept It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.