Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,436 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You (38489 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Bamz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:
That's one of the reasons they love their space. Some people think introverts are boring but it's a fallacy. They're actually jovial with people they're comfortable around.

I can spend two weeks indoors with my phone, books and television and not miss anyone or feel bad about myself. It's who you're.

Lol same here. cheesy I'm sort of an ambivert though.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by brendan007: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
I'm one of a kind. cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by missyadorable(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true

Story! A man may be an introvert but his p**is is always an extrovert

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by peaceway(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
proud to be one, love who i am!
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
whitebeard:
oh..! okay I bet u already know a lot about Nigerians and their attitude..!! funny set of people.. cheesy
lol and interesting too
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by muanya91(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Akdegreat:
I agree with this post largely smiley
Na gode
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by gentleedu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true
am an introvert, let's date
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by whitebeard(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin
Nomfanelo99:
lol and interesting too
cheesy |peace|
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by gentleedu(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
yeah we rock
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Superrman: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
I am an introvert. It's so sweet to be one.

Date an introvert and have peace of mind cheesy.
Are you single? I've been looking for an introvert to date o cos the last extrovert wey i date was a total mess

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by bobbybrains(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Twas as if I was been talked about. True & Nice piece smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Superrman: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
missyadorable:

Story! A man may be an introvert but his p**is is always an extrovert
Then he isnt a real introvert. As we have fakes for everything, this is no exception. Real introverts are always loyal #fact

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
I've always been an introvert in real life, always indoors when there's no work.

Most people you see online all the time are introverts.

Me kukuma no get work. So I no dey go out. Diafor I don become introvert too grin
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
suzan404:
Love is overrated jare undecided

Chai...every spirit of heartbreak. Die by a mountain of fire.

#LoveIsTheGreatest
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Bashnigga(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
BaesDiary:

Lol.
grin grin grin
Great topic btw

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Dannidom(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Beauty and bress does it for me... Will you marry me?
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by SgtKisswhere: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
whitebeard:
most Aries are introvert..i didn't say all..!! besides Aries are pretty hard to come by..!

ur right bro
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by RealHaute: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=siie post=56032444][/quote]

*chop knuckle*

Ok, folakemigeh ...come and tell me their names. Don't keep me waiting.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by jc4real(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joshrob:
most introvert are adicted to internet and phone...
Yeah ur right bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Dannidom(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

hahaha this comment though
As we don dey follow each other, make you follow me go my room, make you off you pant make I sniff small
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by soflygerian(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:
That's one of the reasons they love their space. Some people think introverts are boring but it's a fallacy. They're actually jovial with people they're comfortable around.

I can spend two weeks indoors with my phone, books and television and not miss anyone or feel bad about myself. It's who you're.
...they just don't get US....

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Modragon(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Modragon beetwaise come and see oooo! smiley

Looooool baby na xo we see am ooooo, mk we become introvert 2
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Modragon(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Quoted for fact.

Yea ryt little doggy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by vilvic: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
I've always been an introvert in real life, always indoors when there's no work.

Most people you see online all the time are introverts.

tell them jor

most introverts like myself
only get the chance to talk nd relate online

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by expozey(f): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
DonBenny77:
nice one OP

I almost let them make me belief i'm strange

they even said i come from another planet.......lol
Oh! Glad I'm not alone. I sometimes feel like I belong to another world. Many consider me strange.
OP's points are valid

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by JhyMedex: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
is it jst Me.. or does the write up seem patronizing...
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by vengertime: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
BaesDiary:
Introverts have been tagged names ranging from shy, secretive, proud to slow. Infact, people are of the opinion that introverts are people with low self esteem. Most think that introverts would rather stick to a corner of the room, interact with few or no person, than make themselves the center of attraction in a gathering. While the belief that introverts would rather keep to themselves is true, the notion that they suffer low self esteem is pure fallacy.

However, despite the quiet and calm nature of the introverts, there are situations where the recessive ability to act like an extrovert is turned on. One of such situation is when they fall in LOVE!

So, what are the signs an introvert is in love?

1. They let you into their fears and insecurities. Once they fall in love with you, you find them sharing their pains and secrets, which they might have not shared with any soul.

2. They become a chatterbox when they are with you . So, you think an introvert doesn't like talking? That's not true, they have not just met who they are comfortable with.

3. You see the lively side of them. If you think an introvert is boring, it's because you have not seen them with the person who they love. Once they fall in love with you,  the word 'boring' becomes a thing of the past.

4. They bare it all. Introverts may be secretive, but not with the person they love. Once they are in love, you become their human diary. And when there's any news, they talk to you about it first! This is simply because they are comfortable with you.

5. Yes, they are reserved, but they could get vocal in defending the person they are in love with.

6. They could go out of their comfort zones to prove a point. Imagine an introvert dancing with their lover, in the presence of people who have never seen them danced.

7. They could be hilarious. If you think introverts are 'dry' people with no sense of humour, you are probably wrong. When they are with their loved ones, they can be really hilarious, you'd wonder how they came about such comedy!

8. They can tell you the truth. They are honest with whosoever they fall in love with. If you want to know the truth about something, ask an introvert who is in love with you.

9. Yes, they love having their me-time, but they can still share it with that special someone.

10. They become more loving. As you two get deeper in the relationship, they love you more, they show more affection which is seen in the things they do for and with you. With time, you know they can be very romantic.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/10-signs-introvert-is-in-love-with-you.html#more

mehn you just scared me now. I'm an introvert, and everything you listed sounded like things I do. Honestly

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by BaesDiary: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
vengertime:
mehn you just scared me now. I'm an introvert, and everything you listed sounded like things I do. Honestly

Awww smiley
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by suwalee(f): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
BaesDiary:
Introverts have been tagged names ranging from shy, secretive, proud to slow. Infact, people are of the opinion that introverts are people with low self esteem. Most think that introverts would rather stick to a corner of the room, interact with few or no person, than make themselves the center of attraction in a gathering. While the belief that introverts would rather keep to themselves is true, the notion that they suffer low self esteem is pure fallacy.

However, despite the quiet and calm nature of the introverts, there are situations where the recessive ability to act like an extrovert is turned on. One of such situation is when they fall in LOVE!

So, what are the signs an introvert is in love?

1. They let you into their fears and insecurities. Once they fall in love with you, you find them sharing their pains and secrets, which they might have not shared with any soul.

2. They become a chatterbox when they are with you . So, you think an introvert doesn't like talking? That's not true, they have not just met who they are comfortable with.

3. You see the lively side of them. If you think an introvert is boring, it's because you have not seen them with the person who they love. Once they fall in love with you,  the word 'boring' becomes a thing of the past.

4. They bare it all. Introverts may be secretive, but not with the person they love. Once they are in love, you become their human diary. And when there's any news, they talk to you about it first! This is simply because they are comfortable with you.

5. Yes, they are reserved, but they could get vocal in defending the person they are in love with.

6. They could go out of their comfort zones to prove a point. Imagine an introvert dancing with their lover, in the presence of people who have never seen them danced.

7. They could be hilarious. If you think introverts are 'dry' people with no sense of humour, you are probably wrong. When they are with their loved ones, they can be really hilarious, you'd wonder how they came about such comedy!

8. They can tell you the truth. They are honest with whosoever they fall in love with. If you want to know the truth about something, ask an introvert who is in love with you.

9. Yes, they love having their me-time, but they can still share it with that special someone.

10. They become more loving. As you two get deeper in the relationship, they love you more, they show more affection which is seen in the things they do for and with you. With time, you know they can be very romantic.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/10-signs-introvert-is-in-love-with-you.html#more

oh boy!!!!!! This is typical me.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.