Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You (38486 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bamz:

Who broke your heart?
You tongue
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by LordAdam16: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Septre:

Adam i thought you only know how to analyze finance and issues relating to it cheesy I like the way your mind works kiss

Thanks for the compliment.

Do have a pleasant weekend.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by sirfee(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
BaesDiary:
Introverts have been tagged names ranging from shy, secretive, proud to slow. Infact, people are of the opinion that introverts are people with low self esteem. Most think that introverts would rather stick to a corner of the room, interact with few or no person, than make themselves the center of attraction in a gathering. While the belief that introverts would rather keep to themselves is true, the notion that they suffer low self esteem is pure fallacy.

However, despite the quiet and calm nature of the introverts, there are situations where the recessive ability to act like an extrovert is turned on. One of such situation is when they fall in LOVE!

So, what are the signs an introvert is in love?

1. They let you into their fears and insecurities. Once they fall in love with you, you find them sharing their pains and secrets, which they might have not shared with any soul.

2. They become a chatterbox when they are with you . So, you think an introvert doesn't like talking? That's not true, they have not just met who they are comfortable with.

3. You see the lively side of them. If you think an introvert is boring, it's because you have not seen them with the person who they love. Once they fall in love with you,  the word 'boring' becomes a thing of the past.

4. They bare it all. Introverts may be secretive, but not with the person they love. Once they are in love, you become their human diary. And when there's any news, they talk to you about it first! This is simply because they are comfortable with you.

5. Yes, they are reserved, but they could get vocal in defending the person they are in love with.

6. They could go out of their comfort zones to prove a point. Imagine an introvert dancing with their lover, in the presence of people who have never seen them danced.

7. They could be hilarious. If you think introverts are 'dry' people with no sense of humour, you are probably wrong. When they are with their loved ones, they can be really hilarious, you'd wonder how they came about such comedy!

8. They can tell you the truth. They are honest with whosoever they fall in love with. If you want to know the truth about something, ask an introvert who is in love with you.

9. Yes, they love having their me-time, but they can still share it with that special someone.

10. They become more loving. As you two get deeper in the relationship, they love you more, they show more affection which is seen in the things they do for and with you. With time, you know they can be very romantic.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/10-signs-introvert-is-in-love-with-you.html#more

Op you are absolutely correct,a million likes for this post.I avoid people sometimes just because of my bad temper,the insinuation that introverts are people with low self esteem is nothing but a sheer mischief.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Bamz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
suzan404:
You tongue

Lol I'm only capable of breaking glass cups. Your heart will be safe with me, give me a chance. tongue
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by soflygerian(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
LordAdam16:

Really?

Most people are ambiverts. In fact, if I were to make a rough guesstimate, I'll say around 80% of the population are ambiverts leaning at various degrees to either of the two poles--introversion and extroversion.

So don't make this an us versus them thing. Personality like many things is a spectrum or a continuum. Two opposite ends with most people laying somewhere in the middle.

The guy you quoted could very well be an ambivert who tilts less to the introversion side than you do.

Complete introverts are rare. They usually never really open up fully to anyone except people who've shown themselves to be worth it like a favorite sibling, parent or best friend. Which oftentimes cancels girlfriends and acquaintances as people to be overly jovial with. And they most likely have a phobia for going outdoors or meeting other people, which is different from having a preference for staying indoors (which is what most people who identify as introverts but are actually ambiverts do).

That said, being an introvert is not all joie de vivre. If you've never fantasized about taking a dip in the clear waters of Mauritius, traveling to the Pink lake in Australia, or binge drinking while partying to a $100k per show DJ in Ibiza, Spain; you haven't lived.

Go to a concert, meet people for the fun of it, speak in front of an audience for a cause you believe in, volunteer to help others; you'll most likely find it rewarding even though it would sound like a tall order at first.

-Lord
your lucky i like reading, cuz this your post ehn....
soflygerian:
[/quote][quote author=LordAdam16 post=56042813]

Really?

Most people are ambiverts. In fact, if I were to make a rough guesstimate, I'll say around 80% of the population are ambiverts leaning at various degrees to either of the two poles--introversion and extroversion.

So don't make this an us versus them thing. Personality like many things is a spectrum or a continuum. Two opposite ends with most people laying somewhere in the middle.

The guy you quoted could very well be an ambivert who tilts less to the introversion side than you do.

Complete introverts are rare. They usually never really open up fully to anyone except people who've shown themselves to be worth it like a favorite sibling, parent or best friend. Which oftentimes cancels girlfriends and acquaintances as people to be overly jovial with. And they most likely have a phobia for going outdoors or meeting other people, which is different from having a preference for staying indoors (which is what most people who identify as introverts but are actually ambiverts do).

That said, being an introvert is not all joie de vivre. If you've never fantasized about taking a dip in the clear waters of Mauritius, traveling to the Pink lake in Australia, or binge drinking while partying to a $100k per show DJ in Ibiza, Spain; you haven't lived.

Go to a concert, meet people for the fun of it, speak in front of an audience for a cause you believe in, volunteer to help others; you'll most likely find it rewarding even though it would sound like a tall order at first.

-Lord
your lucky i like reading, cuz this your post ehn....
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by sirfee(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
LordAdam16:

Really?

-Lord
Wise words,respect!
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
suzan404:
grin grin heartbreak keh shocked

every spirit of denial of heartbreak......may Amadioha suspend dat gym session immediately and strike... smiley
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by kessler53(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
I am an introvert. It's so sweet to be one.

Date an introvert and have peace of mind cheesy.
l will like to date u
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by CrownStarPro(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am dating an introvert and I'm not scared because I know what she always does all the time. Her life follows a specific routine. I am the only one who disrupts that routine. Home, work, church and back home. I trust my girlfriend and she trusts me too.
Introverts make the best wives

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by kolaranking1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kentrasso:

She's probably not. Some introverts are super shy and very sensitive. Over the phone or behind a screen they don't get to see your reaction to what they say so they type freely. But in person they are sensitive to your facial expressions, hand gestures and everything so it's harder to speak in person. Trust me once you do not judge or make them feel stupid they would become very free with you.
you're so on point my dear.....God bless you real good
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Top 20 dopest swaggerlicious African musicians and their money flaunting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01C6RK4dC0k&t=351s
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by BaesDiary: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2017
CrownStarPro:
I am dating an introvert and I'm not scared because I know what she always does all the time. Her life follows a specific routine. I am the only one who disrupts that routine. Home, work, church and back home. I trust my girlfriend and she trusts me too.
Introverts make the best wives

Nice!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

every spirit of denial of heartbreak......may Amadioha suspend dat gym session immediately and strike... smiley
grin grin grin.......hehehehe
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bamz:

Lol I'm only capable of breaking glass cups. Your heart will be safe with me, give me a chance. tongue
Lmao....I don't trust you tongue
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Bamz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
suzan404:
Lmao....I don't trust you tongue

A leap of faith is all you need. wink
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Giel: 8:26am On May 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

Really?

-Lord

Nice piece

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 11:28am On May 15, 2017
BaesDiary:
Introverts have been tagged names ranging from shy, secretive, proud to slow. Infact, people are of the opinion that introverts are people with low self esteem. Most think that introverts would rather stick to a corner of the room, interact with few or no person, than make themselves the center of attraction in a gathering. While the belief that introverts would rather keep to themselves is true, the notion that they suffer low self esteem is pure fallacy.

However, despite the quiet and calm nature of the introverts, there are situations where the recessive ability to act like an extrovert is turned on. One of such situation is when they fall in LOVE!

So, what are the signs an introvert is in love?

1. They let you into their fears and insecurities. Once they fall in love with you, you find them sharing their pains and secrets, which they might have not shared with any soul.

2. They become a chatterbox when they are with you . So, you think an introvert doesn't like talking? That's not true, they have not just met who they are comfortable with.

3. You see the lively side of them. If you think an introvert is boring, it's because you have not seen them with the person who they love. Once they fall in love with you,  the word 'boring' becomes a thing of the past.

4. They bare it all. Introverts may be secretive, but not with the person they love. Once they are in love, you become their human diary. And when there's any news, they talk to you about it first! This is simply because they are comfortable with you.

5. Yes, they are reserved, but they could get vocal in defending the person they are in love with.

6. They could go out of their comfort zones to prove a point. Imagine an introvert dancing with their lover, in the presence of people who have never seen them danced.

7. They could be hilarious. If you think introverts are 'dry' people with no sense of humour, you are probably wrong. When they are with their loved ones, they can be really hilarious, you'd wonder how they came about such comedy!

8. They can tell you the truth. They are honest with whosoever they fall in love with. If you want to know the truth about something, ask an introvert who is in love with you.

9. Yes, they love having their me-time, but they can still share it with that special someone.

10. They become more loving. As you two get deeper in the relationship, they love you more, they show more affection which is seen in the things they do for and with you. With time, you know they can be very romantic.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/10-signs-introvert-is-in-love-with-you.html#more

To all the extroverted dudes out there who gave up on me too soon.
See what you missed.

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by pomide(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true

Why you sooo fine thoughhhh embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Juelz21(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
I hope he hasn't notice these signs in Me, I'd be damned. smiley
why do u think so?
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Juelz21(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
I hope he hasn't notice these signs in Me, I'd be damned. smiley
why do u think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.