Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,359 members, 7,891,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (32712 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by shynrichies(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
donem:

Excuse me is that picture for real?
Which picture?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
morganwizzy55:
my guy go collect loan from bank he spend almost 3m for wedding hoping say them go give am sumtin on wedding day.bro all they do na to chop and go. the guy won mad.up till now he never recover
This one na serious case oooo bro
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
similar thing happened to my friend.he married rich man pikin,embezzled millions of naira to do dream wedding and impress the family that he was man enough. After the wedding the company discovered he stole money,they gave him an ultimatum of 6 months to produce that money or he'll go to jail.the guy had to sell his car and a lot of his valuables to return the money his mom helped him contribute in returning the money. He became dead broke trying to restart his life again of course he was sacked,the high maintenance cutie said she wasn't brought up in poverty an can't bring up her child in poverty ,she can't cope,aborted his pregnancy and moved on to the next highest bidder till today he's still struggling to get a job.any time I see him I just smh in pity
This is something else... Nawa oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by vlco(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2017
mysticgal, you've got mail. Please reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.