Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,172 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (29799 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Breaking News: Igbos In Los Angeles Response To Nnamdi Kanu Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by MrGerald(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

How am i suppose to understand an ambiguous statement? Do you expect me to know her mind and her lips is saying another thing?

When she said Southern; it comprises of SS,SW & SE, so which is she singling out and why the beef for singling out that region?

So you knw South has three regions so why singled out SS?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by victorvezx(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
caleboxylic:

Thumbs up.

Nnamdi will do that. Though am not an iPob registered member but I will vote for Biafra if given the opportunity because nigeria is a failed nation.
Director arrest slowed IPOB down. The next thing director will do is to engage the leaders of all the tribes they want in this new biafra. From there we go know how far. U never can tell.
lol, who the hell is Kanu to call all the elders to even talk to. Who d Bleep does he think he is? Maybe u think highly of him, but not them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
MrGerald:
So you knw South has three regions so why singled out SS?

Cuz that's where i'm from and don't want any form of distortion of information.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ndiofe: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
nengibo:

dont be silly,
Ekpeye people identify as ekpeye simple a group that has benin origin like ogba & ikwerre with a distinct language

"Benin Empire was one of the greatest of the time. They were said to have migrated from Oduduwa Empire of the Yorubas. The Obas had little regards for human beings. They were taken as the ancestors and thereby were honored as gods. At about 1542 AD, during the reign of Oba Awuarre, his atrocities were so severe that his subjects could no longer bear; hence, they planned to assassinate him. The plot was revealed to the Oba who instantly became very hostile to the people. The hostility resulted to a great exodus of people from the Benin Empire for fear of being killed. Amongst the brave soldiers of the Oba and also of the royal family, was a man called Akalaka. He had a son called Ekpeye."

Ekpeye is an Igboid group. They have Obi and Eze.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by nengibo: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ndiofe:

ekpeye identify as ekpeye, they can't be igbo cause they are not descendants of Igbo or migrants from igbo land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Elijahhopelarry(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
so SS is now part of biafra?..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ndiofe:

Ekpeye are not Igbos. Their language is only classified as Igboid, but not Igbos. The Igbos in Rivers State are, Egbema, Ndoni, Etche, Omuma, Asa/Ndoki, and of course Ikwerre. But Ikwerre is disputable since a lot of them don't like to be associated with Igbos. It doesn't mean the door is shut against them.... Nigerian politics is a factor here..... after all, Barista Uche Okwukwu is an Ikwerre man..... cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ndiofe: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
nengibo:

ekpeye identify as ekpeye, they can't be igbo cause they are not descendants of Igbo or migrants from igbo land

I dont have strength for this, i have passed on the information, whether u accept or not has no effect.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by klax(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Guys stop answering this thing she has no brain so let her vomit her pooh. I met this thing somewhere 2 weeks ago I just looked at her like midget from what us coming out if her mouth I know she is a fool.

Not her talk if your so called husband was given deadly injection and being release for you and after a day later he starting shaken and all his system has be damage you won't sit your a s s there talking nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ndiofe: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
blues20:

Ekpeye are not Igbos. Their language is only classified as Igboid, but not Igbos. The Igbos in Rivers State are, Egbema, Ndoni, Etche, Omuma, Asa/Ndoki, and of course Ikwerre. But Ikwerre is disputable since a lot of them don't like to be associated with Igbos. It doesn't mean the door is shut against them.... Nigerian politics is a factor here..... after all, Barista Uche Okwukwu is an Ikwerre man..... cool

That is precisely wat i said.

Ndiofe:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ndiofe: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Endless arguement are pointless. Let us stick to the point.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ndiofe:

That is precisely wat i said.

If you hear an Ekpeye man speaking, you'll understand what I mean by classified as Igboid language, not Igboid group.... I'm sure, for academic purpose. Their language is far from anything Igbo. You'll only hear some few drops of Igbo words you are familiar with. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by newslifeop: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
are u serious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ndiofe: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
I need to start ignoring people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ndiofe: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
I need to start ignoring people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by nengibo: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ndiofe:

I dont have strength for this, i have passed on the information, whether u accept or not has no effect.
Likewise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by melodyogonna(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jiang:

kwakwas, cause i have friends over there, those people obviously dislike you guys due to ur attache by force.

But anyways, in order not to escalate dis issue, lets agree to disagree.
Do u know if he also has friends over there who want's to be part of biafra??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by caleboxylic: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

lol, who the hell is Kanu to call all the elders to even talk to. Who d Bleep does he think he is? Maybe u think highly of him, but not them

Pls edo people have never been part of biafra and will never be OK. Why are you worried about biafra? You should be thinking of joining oduduwa or forming a country with other edoid groups like urohbo, itsekiri and others that will like to join you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by melodyogonna(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
donborg:
the effects of the colonisation of biafra by nigeria
The joke is on you bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by caleboxylic: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Pls edo people have never been part of biafra and will never be OK. Why are you worried about biafra? You should be thinking of joining oduduwa or forming a country with other edoid groups like urohbo, itsekiri and others that will like to join you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by melodyogonna(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Which human resources do u have? Why is the south east not developed with all the so-called human resources?
Lol, i doubt u have even visited south east sef, the joke is on you bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by alizma: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
i am not surprised; when a prisoner of about 2yrs knack a woman, never expect that woman's brain to remain the same.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by emzeezlee(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hope kuje prison isn't far 4rm ur house ma
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by seunfape(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2017
This woman has to go back to history or to school because she has learnt nothing .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Tinyemeka(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
Hahaha!!.. You wan kill her abi. This one go die finish. Kanu's anus still dey hot, he never still recover.

Igbos are Mad cry
Yeah. We all know anal rape is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see incarceration. Just like Peak Milk, It's In You.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by brownhawk: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
akelicious:
The wife to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Uchechi Kanu has disclosed that her husband will continue to pursue the Biafra restoration agitation.

Uchechi, who made the remark in a video online, described Nigeria as a contraption with its foundation laid by the British.

The wife of the IPOB leader maintained that government was using the resources of the South East to develop other regions at the detriment of Igbo people.

She said, “The British laid the foundation of the contraption called Nigeria, made up of the Biafra people, Oduduwa and Arewa people and these people were all of different culture, religion and believe towards things of life.

“We are all different in everyway and are not actually meant to be together.

“In fact, all the resources in Nigeria is coming from the Biafra land but then they are using the proceeds to develop the Nothern and Southern part. They, government, is using all the resources from Biafra land to give others a better life, whereas, the Biafrans are suffering.

“We don’t have better schools, roads and not even jobs. They just continuously press us down politically and otherwise and is why they don’t want us to leave.

“I will say referendum is not a bad idea but the people need to understand why we want Biafra and when that is done almost everybody is voting out. That is what Nnamdi Kanu is doing, sensitising his people, creating awareness.

“People have come to realise that this is really what it should be, if he stops along the way then it means he has been defeated or he don’t know what he wanted in the first place.

“If you ask for a bread because you are hungry and then you are thrown into jail and released still without the bread, you are still hungry aren’t you? So you still ask for your bread, except you weren’t hungry in the first place.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/04/nnamdi-kanu-will-continue-agitation-for.html
why is this woman still alive. Ayam not understanding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by brownhawk: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Laveda:
She didn't make any sense

All the resources coming from Biafra? Hmmm she must be sick upstairs when she said that
hide urself before the special jews of white powder ambition comes for u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by jiinxed: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Laveda:
She didn't make any sense

All the resources coming from Biafra? Hmmm she must be sick upstairs when she said that

this _shemale, wont you scuttle back to romance section?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by shinel(f): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's like all the papers to his properties is with her...
She must be a selfish woman, because no good woman will always want her husband to be far away from her.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Ikenna0b: 3:55am On May 01, 2017
brownhawk:
why is this woman still alive. Ayam not understanding

Why don't you go and kill her.
Idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by brownhawk: 4:39am On May 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Why don't you go and kill her. Idiot
there are others who will still do the job bastard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife by Adebimpe0(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
imperiouxx:

Seems like after 2 days of sharing the same bed together, she got tired of him. Now she wants him back in Kuje fast.

Hello imperiouxx, please check your mail, it's urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hausas Won’t Vote For You, Join Obi – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu In Ogun / Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) / Hafsat Abiola Costello Reacts To Hijab Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.