Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,795 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This (371 Views)

Urgency Please (dream Interpretation) / Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This / I Need Help Dream Interpreters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This by darichlife: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2017
I converted from Islam to Christianity in the Year 2005 because everything about Islam seems not to be making any sense to me, I have had dream of praying in the Mosque several times but that has all stopped since 2010 ever since i became a devoted Christian. Right now i am having a dream i cant really understand, and it goes like this:

In the image below
I was heading somewhere when i saw The Woman with overall Islamic dressing standing on water on my right.
I turned to face the major road to keep on the journey when i saw a huge green serpent on a tree along the the road.
Turned to my left to cross the road to the other side, i have difficulty moving, like i have a huge load on my shoulders, managed to cross to the other side and i saw i saw two Muslim kids following me, I asked them their names they kept. I was really terrified can anyone help me out
Re: Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This by baylord101(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
You stopped going to mosque after u convert but God (Allah) still love you, it's revelation of your future step & you can't hide from it.
Re: Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This by Kunmius(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Post your dream here to get proper interpretation. Don't the devil deceive. You are the right team ( team Jesus!!!!)

http://dreamstorchlight.org

(1) (Reply)

How God Wants Us To Pray To Him By Wisdomkosi / Pope Francis Appoints A Nigerian As Apostolic Nuncio To Ireland (photos) / Fake Apostle John Suleiman 'sees Vision' For Brand Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.