Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,850 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This (320 Views)

Urgency Please (dream Interpretation) / Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This / I Need Help Dream Interpreters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This by darichlife: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2017
I converted from Islam to Christianity in the Year 2005 because everything about Islam seems not to be making any sense to me, I have had dream of praying in the Mosque several times but that has all stopped since 2010 ever since i became a devoted Christian. Right now i am having a dream i cant really understand, and it goes like this:

In the image below
I was heading somewhere when i saw The Woman with overall Islamic dressing standing on water on my right.
I turned to face the major road to keep on the journey when i saw a huge green serpent on a tree along the the road.
Turned to my left to cross the road to the other side, i have difficulty moving, like i have a huge load on my shoulders, managed to cross to the other side and i saw i saw two Muslim kids following me, I asked them their names they kept. I was really terrified can anyone help me out

1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This by Ken4Christ: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
I cannot categorically tell you this is the meaning of your dream but I can say that Satan is trying to attack your faith. The serpent on the road is a hindrance to your Christian walk. The two kids dressed in Muslim attire might mean that their are some Muslims that are willing to follow the new light and you have to show them the way. But the serpent is trying to stop you. The Women by the river side might be marine spirits that are trying to distract you.

Rebuke the serpent in the name of Jesus and command it to go out of your way. The burden on you might be the burden of sin or the burden of Soul Winning. You know better. But one thing you must not allow to happen to you is to turn your back on Jesus.

Please, try and see your local church Pastor for counseling. God bless you. Run the race and keep the faith.

(1) (Reply)

Answered And Unanswered Prayers / A Call To Modesty / Hot And Interesting Biblical And Theology Project Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.