Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ (42700 Views)

Toyin Abraham Knocks Fan For Accessing Her Film For Free On Netflix / These Pre-wedding Photos Are Trending Online / These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Mophasa(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Only this English alone don kuku end the marriage ni!

What's my business anyway

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by shounited74: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Can someone please tell this man to enroll for English tutorial. I will be very much glad if someone can do this. Your early response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by asokid(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Heya i feel for this guy's write up. I can't believe i saw this and cried cry cry cry cry cry cry People should always marry those that will give them peace and not bring their life in public.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by arachybebe(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
veekid:

Who cares for English when you have better money? Mercy married the man's money and not his English

Buh wait ooooo; this man no go school at all?
u said it all my fwndt
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by montezz(f): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Blood of Moses!
WTF!
Mercy....Toyin....why na?
This gbagaun na die
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by ehix89(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Nothing justifies beating up a woman. End of story.
End of argument.
Absolutely, it could be a make up story that's my point, how come no one believes the man, he said he didn't beat her up, anyway his english was quite difficult to comprehend.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by jihday(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
This guy assassinated English, and they say he's an American returnee. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by darlenese(f): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
See grammar shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Safiaa(f): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Because theres too much evidence to support mercys claims.
ehix89:
Absolutely, it could be a make up story that's my point, how come no one believes the man, he said he didn't beat her up, anyway his english was quite difficult to comprehend.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Rufflinez: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Prof of English... We hear you!! It's impossicant

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Futureberry: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Jodha:
She married a dunce that cannot type a correct sentence..... Yet she dey slay...

English rip...

And as for the domestic violence stuff... Oga we know you're lying but continue..
how are you sure he.is lying
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Oluwakemian: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by asokid(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Guys should always try to define why a woman loves them. From this guy's english, mercy went for his money not love cus she wasn't having any lock finding her match. She got him and the guy discovered she was only using him cus he didnt go to school. Women are evil from eve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Evaberry:
. Who grammer help sef . money is the key word here

Use your brain for once na

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by korayday15(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
no matter what ur lady do to u.....u should never raise ur hand to beat her.....anybody that do that can beat her mother too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by ehix89(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Its okie, I get it, its a woman's world
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by beautiful232(f): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2017
austinosita:

See kettle calling the pot black!
*total turn off

Lol,obviously,everyone will know it a mistake... *total....turn off if e pain you,kill yourself

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2017
korayday15:
no matter what ur lady do to u.....u should never raise ur hand to beat her.....anybody that do that can beat her mother too...
story

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by babyfaceafrica: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
And ladies will be shouting am not after the money up and down.....men don't be deceived ,it is all about your money...see English!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Futureberry:
how are you sure he.is lying
ignore her, she always supports women...no matter who's is at fault

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by babyfaceafrica: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
stop arguing with her,she is a feminist..never sees anything good in men

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by pinkpant: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2017
But I don't see why people will stay in a Union that is bad for them, they can always get divorced. i mean things don't have to get so bad before couple separate from each other in marriage.
meanwhile I think the man was typing very fast hence the errors... like he's angry or something.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by donstan18: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided
I lost every pity for Mercy Aigbe after reading her husband's grammar..

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicate my FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing DJ Cuppy Otedola

While

Victor Moses trained on the pitch and improved himself.

Chelsea has apparently won the league while Sunderland is now relegated. tongue

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by adontcare(f): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Jesu! See blunder. My pretty mercy entered hole.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2017
exlinkleads:
This days, is really had to know what to believe anymore. Lanre Gentry, Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe’s husband who has denied ever beating his wife, has written another post to debunk the reports making rounds on the media.

According to Lanre, if he has always abused his wife before now, how come she has continued to stay with him through thick and thin in their 10 years of marriage. However according to eyewitnesses, the fight actually took place Easter Sunday at their home and not on the set of a movie as the hubby claimed.

See his post below

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/mercy-aigbes-hubby-claims-domestic.html

cc lalastclala mynd44 missyb3

Omg! This is uncalled for na... Huncle you should have gotten someone to help you with the nonsense you put up there ooo........ Money miss road! Haha

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by willibounce1(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicate my FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing DJ Cuppy Otedola

While

Mercy aigbe is a low life, gold digging, razz dingbat... the English dictionary should replace the word "desperate" with "mercy aigbe". That girl would have done rituals to get fame and money if she didn't marry the razz olodo, agbero man. She is Classless just like many of her nollywood actresses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by eph12(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

While

Aswear I had a hard time reading his post. English hard o
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by dangotesmummy: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Do you know the irritating part of it she has still entered instagram this morning to post another picture. That girl is a social media slave
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

While

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Believe7(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2017
chai..this man's English sef..my kidney is paining me..pls who has panadol?

lanre why? ..ur grammatical errors is enuf to cause wounds..
mercy aigbe take heart ko. some days are like that..
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by AngelicBeing: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

While

grin grin grin tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by chibaby2424: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2017
English hard ooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by tonio2wo: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2017
knightsTempler:
Was his account hacked into or are those grammar for real ?

Yes o! A 3yr old hacked his account! grin

I have tried reading what he wrote severally but still don't understand! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

250Miles: 'Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Ate My N100k' Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Accused / Oge Okoye Looking Hot! / Heathrow Airport Tweets About Burna Boy's Arrival In The UK See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.