Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ (42725 Views)

Toyin Abraham Knocks Fan For Accessing Her Film For Free On Netflix / These Pre-wedding Photos Are Trending Online / These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by aribisala0(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided
I lost every pity for Mercy Aigbe after reading her husband's grammar..

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicate my FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing DJ Cuppy Otedola

While

Victor Moses trained on the pitch and improved himself.

Chelsea has apparently won the league while Sunderland is now relegated. tongue
He is not English,she is not English so why is comunicating in English especially WRITTEN their problem. Would it make a difference to you if his French or German were any better? You better free yourself from colonial mentality.
Any Nigerian who judges another Nigerian by his ENGLISH and not his Igbo,his Hausa ,his Yoruba is still enslaved in the mind. To your way of thinking it is better to have good English and bad Yoruba than good Yoruba and bad English. You better wake up

I think Yoruba serves all their communication needs PERFECTLY.
You better go and get a job!
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by achieverme(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Evaberry:
Who grammer help sef
money is the key word here

Money isn't everything
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by miketayo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicate my FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing DJ Cuppy Otedola

While

I thought I was d only one that noticed. And they claimed he was an American returnee lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by achieverme(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
beautiful232:
the man's English is a total turn off
but none of my business tho

You are hot, I mean sizzling hot! You are aware, right?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by beautiful232(f): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
achieverme:

You are hot, I mean sizzling hot! You are aware, right?
Lol,tnx
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by emmyhumble(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
veekid:

Who cares for English when you have better money? Mercy married the man's money and not his English

Buh wait ooooo; this man no go school at all?

i think you should have an answer to that already since you already know the reason why she married him..
so i ask you ...'this man no go school at all'?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by achieverme(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
beautiful232:

Lol,tnx
Would love to meet you. I mean Seriously

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by aribisala0(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
miketayo:

I thought I was d only one that noticed. And they claimed he was an American returnee lipsrsealed undecided

What an enslaved mindset. There are thousands of American returnees in China in France in Japan ine Germany and elsewhere.
Almost always Nigerians speak better English than these other folk.SO WHAT

Why so proud of your English when your Igbo,Your Yoruba Your Hausa is abysmal.

Ask anyone who has studied abroad there are thousands of Chinese students with bad English and they get by and no one has a problem with them.So what is this issue our people have with criticizing theselves over English. Please leave that issue and let us focus on developing OUR OWN language with pride.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Handsomecutepie: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Nothing justifies beating up a woman. End of story.
End of argument.

Not end of story, wrong mentality. If you step beyond your boundary, not only would the deranged man get you killed but kicked and maimed.

If you are my sister just like my biological sister, my advice to you is, stay away from trouble by not running your mouth and expect the dude to walk away. He might physically. Don't push anybody including your husband or boyfriend to a point of no return and expect him to walk away. Some might take a walk but remember, we are not the same, some guys will attack you in retaliation to whatever you have you done. Don't ever allow feminist lyric/rhetoric to turn you to a victim of domestic violence cos they already know that they ll never get and stay married

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by miketayo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
aribisala0:

What an enslaved mindset. There are thousands of American returnees in China in France in Japan ine Germany and elsewhere.
Almost always Nigerians speak better English than these other folk.SO WHAT

Why so proud of your English when your Igbo,Your Yoruba Your Hausa is abysmal.

Ask anyone who has studied abroad there are thousands of Chinese students with bad English and they get by and no one has a problem with them.So what is this issue our people have with criticizing theselves over English. Please leave that issue and let us focus on developing OUR OWN language with pride.

Uncle what are u sayin? And what is ur national language? A French, Chinese or Indian man that can't speak English correctly is ok.. But Nigeria's national language is English so wats ur point here

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by timmydahpeace(f): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

While

and i wanted to pretend as if i saw nothing oh...just like i use to do in the days of patience Jonathan....but i'm highly disappointed and i felt so bad for mercy Aigbe cus i don't know what this can do to her career......
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by brosBOSS(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
I wish people will just stop picking sides in stories like this...I don't know who to really believe. But somehow I believe him more than I do her. Remember actors are very convincing liars. We don't know the truth of this story. She might have been wronged in another way....and trying to mess him up with this allegation.

Can he tell us the title of the Movie where the scene has that pics coiled from?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by cytell56: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

While

Before Nko!!! Wetin she wan take your pity do? The man wey no fit speak English go feed you and your family.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

While

So attraction to somebody is now based on the person's grammatical efficiency?

You that is Patrick Obiaghagbon, how many girls have you attracted?

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
All these local people, who send am message to go open instagram account when hin no sabi type beta english?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Teespice(f): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
this one na bad ass technical knock out.
RIP English language.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Cyriloha(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=NwamaziNwaAro post=56061162] angry undecided

are you okay what is your business if the dude can speak purified English or not

your type will be a home breaker too
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by taiwog700: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
His english na bomb i believe una house pillar dey strong,we no wan record any collapse structure again
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Though, English isn't our language, but this man is not trying. Can't he proofread before posting.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by brenister10: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Gentry of a name Behind gan but his English na die. Mercy married him for money and that's the repercussion. Let her live with carry her cross
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by aribisala0(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
miketayo:

Uncle what are u sayin? And what is ur national language? A French, Chinese or Indian man that can't speak English correctly is ok.. But Nigeria's national language is English so wats ur point here
You cannot reason.
National language indeed.How many Nigerians can speak English tell us what percentage of our population can speak English.

Indian man is ok? What is the official language in India. How well do Indians speak English

You can delude yourself all you like but the truth is that very few Nigerians are better at English than that gentleman.Nigeria has SEVERAL OFFICIAL LANGUAGES and whilst English may be the lingua franca of the elite .Very few Nigerians can speak it and most do not. At best you will find people speaking pidgin English whch is another language entirely.
The criticism of this guy is the QUALITY of his English. He was able to communicate which is the same for mos Nigerians that use English.The are not native speakers and do not speak high level English .Very very few people in Nigeria do. It is simply not comfortable and very few Nigerian elites have mastered any colloquial form of English other than pidgin English for social use
You cannot force me to become English by mere declaration that English is our official language.Language is a tool and the slave of man not the other way round. People like you are the slaves of language. Everyone learns their mother tongue NATURALLY. If language acqquisition is painful or uncomfortable that is enslavement.

If English is indeed our languuage why is it so hard to master. Use your head to reason.

Do french people German people or any other people acquire their own languages with pain.

English is the language of business in Nigeria.

Language is much deeper than that though and such depth is of concern to minds that think their own thoughts not learn those of others

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by raysplashinfo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
RIP to English language. I only heard English language has been murdered on Nairaland. only just to witness dis myself. OGA SEUN where are u o o
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wait!! Her husband wrote that poo I just read sad?

Hollup!! What was the attraction then?

Even if he isn't sound with the simplest of terms, he should have given this to his daughter or just anyone to help him proofread before submitting..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Can someone pls explain what this man is trying to say??
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Gurusblend(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
chesus, see grammar, LOBATAN, aunty mercy, i pity you oooo, grin grin ;Duncle mi, kontinue[/color], after everything, ISSOKAY[color=#990000]
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Wait!! Her husband wrote that poo I just read sad?

Hollup!! Whatever attracted her to this man?

Even if he isn't sound with the simplest of terms, he should have given this to his daughter or just anyone to help him proofread before submitting..
What do you mean angry? Mercy herself sabi write English? cheesy

Make una free the man oh, some of these guys attacking her here _create a thread that you can't marry man wey no fit speak/write English. Them go still attack you...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by IYANGBALI: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
So this babe was married to an idiot that cannot construct good English. Na wa o
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by blesoh(f): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
MARKone:
The English alone is enough to send Mercy for a CT scan, this Na violence against English.
cheesy cheesy make this man no come nairaland oh
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by aribisala0(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
brenister10:
The Gentry of a name Behind gan but his English na die. Mercy married him for money and that's the repercussion. Let her live with carry her cross
You own logic na die.

So men who speak or write better English do not beat their wives?
Last time I checked she is a YORUBA actress.
So all women who marry for money deseve to be beaten or do get beaten?

It is not English that really matters but te ability to reason which can happen in any language or possibly even wihout language.

If a German or Chinese person speaks or writes with as many solecisms we never slate them for it. Let us actually start thinking.

I have met hundreds of Nigerians in ad out of Nigeria. There is nothing like a colloquial form of English used by Nigerians socially. Why? What you find is either pure pidgin or a hybrid of pidgin depending on social class. English serves us well officially but is highly inadequate for our soial needs whether it be music,humor etc .English language is totally at variance with the rhythm of Nigerian thought and ideas.

How many times do we criticise anyone for their bad Igbo or their bad Yoruba ?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by numericalguy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Some eediots are talking about the man's English.

News Flash: You can't jail a man for poor English.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by delishpot: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
exlinkleads:
This days, is really had to know what to believe anymore. Lanre Gentry, Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe’s husband who has denied ever beating his wife, has written another post to debunk the reports making rounds on the media.

According to Lanre, if he has always abused his wife before now, how come she has continued to stay with him through thick and thin in their 10 years of marriage. However according to eyewitnesses, the fight actually took place Easter Sunday at their home and not on the set of a movie as the hubby claimed.

See his post below

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/mercy-aigbes-hubby-claims-domestic.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

jAMB question. Many women stayed till they died even so it is not strange to see women staying with abuse till they die or their kids grow big enough to confront their dads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate / Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz / Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.