Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) (56478 Views)

Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AkinPhysicist: 12:23am On May 01, 2017
saintfieldcastro:
The guy has a Nigerian Mother and a British Father.Infact his Mother is a Yoruba while his father is an Irish

His father is also Yoruba (since his grandfather is Yoruba and his grandmother is Irish)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ifeanyiAdemola: 12:24am On May 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Its is you and you lineage that is from Saudi Arabia NOT the great Yoruba race. Respect yourself mehn. shocked
They said oduduwa was a saudi prince...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ifeanyiAdemola: 12:25am On May 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

His father is also Yoruba (since his grandfather is Yoruba and his grandmother is Irish)
Good for him but iam still waiting for Lawrence okolie to grow up...I wonder what will happen if he faces Joshua..?
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by FunkyMetahuman: 12:28am On May 01, 2017
amaridigital:
Some are only proud to be called Jews but even though the Afonjas are originally from Saudi Arabia, they are too proud of their African heritage to be shouting Saudis Saudis. The Afonja kingdom cut accriss West Africa and even in South America you can find the tribe. Just like June 12 issue, the day the Afonja people decides to leave Naija, oh God, nothing can stop them. Afonja won't fight a hopeless war. For now, ride on Josh.
oga ade stop talking nonsense.
Farabale ma lo gba ese to gbe maalu subu.

Yorubas didn't come from saudi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AkinPhysicist: 12:30am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:

I believe i am talking to someone who is using MTN 25mb data so has the inability to watch a video! But let me help you out...

Interviewer: Can you speak yoruba?

Anthony Joshua: Small Small...

Interviewer: Kiloshele

Anthony Joshua: I'm good

Interviewer: Bawoni

Anthony Joshua: Yeah..hello

Please where is the yoruba that was spoken by Anthony Joshua there? Stop disgracing yourself!

Oponu, watch it again...Its obvious...you don't understand Yoruba:

Anthony Joshua: Small Small...de eh de eh...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AkinPhysicist: 12:32am On May 01, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

They said oduduwa was a saudi prince...

Some also say Igbos are from Ugandan or is it Palestine. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AkinPhysicist: 12:34am On May 01, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Good for him but iam still waiting for Lawrence okolie to grow up...I wonder what will happen if he faces Joshua..?

I am sure okolie's time will come...right now the whole world is celebrating Oluwafemi Joshua...join the world and stop being petty grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ifeanyiAdemola: 12:35am On May 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Some also say Igbos are from Ugandan or is it Palestine. grin
Iam half igbo and yoruba....It was one of your obas who said it not me..
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AkinPhysicist: 12:37am On May 01, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Iam half igbo and yoruba....It was one of your obas who said it not me..

Nnamdi Kanu - the 'great' Ipob 'leader' said 99% of Ibo women are prostitutes...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ifeanyiAdemola: 12:41am On May 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Nnamdi Kanu - the 'great' Ipob 'leader' said 99% of Ibo women are prostitutes...
Some said oduduwa and his dencendents are skullminers. grin[quote author=AkinPhysicist post=56084655]
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:45am On May 01, 2017
obiezed:
Cool dude,humble and down to earth,all round nice guy.
Tyson fury,he's looking for you,where you at??

Not expecting Tyson to fight cos he's been stripped of everything except The Ring as a result of drug usage.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by baddosky1: 12:46am On May 01, 2017
ArmedRobber:
is either u re being mischevious or deaf, when he replied the interviewer with( die' die) meaning small small, by the way femi has already put the issue of nationality to rest when he said in the interview that

HE IS A FULL BLOODED NIGERIAN, AND HE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET WITH HIS PEOPLE SPECIFICALLY HIS MOTHER'S VILLAGE

YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH UR RANTINGS!!!!grintonguetongue

You are the one who needs to go to hell after reading the part of the attached photo with the red arrow! Armed Robber!!

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by baddosky1: 12:48am On May 01, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
shut up!!!

You don't have data to watch the video. Poor ba***rd

It takes a ba***rd to know another. Id**t!
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 01, 2017
Opakan2:
we yorubas dey sabi fight boxing sha.. you go dey hear slangs like 'fo lenu', 'ba oju e je' etc.

omo yiibos will say it's owomi da grin

make dem pair me with one of these NL Igbos.. kin fese ba ti e je
I just made a screenshot of this comment, I'll look at it whenever I'm having a bad day. grin I now have two pictures to look at whenever I'm having a crappy day, here's the second one. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by FunkyMetahuman: 12:52am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:

It takes a ba***rd to know another. Id**t!
k

E sha pain you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by slurryeye2: 12:54am On May 01, 2017
Don't you guys get tired. Every thread must end in Yoruba-Igbo, Yoruba-Igbo bullshiit arguments every freaking time. You guys should get some life abeg
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 12:55am On May 01, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:

This has go to be the funniest sheit I have read on nairaland this month.

Got me lol for real

O fe fi ese fo atari pelebe
You wicked o. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by baddosky1: 12:57am On May 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Oponu, watch it again...Its obvious...you don't understand Yoruba:

Anthony Joshua: Small Small...de eh de eh...

ArmedRobber:
is either u re being mischevious or deaf, when he replied the interviewer with ( die' die) meaning small small, by the way femi has already put the issue of nationality to rest when he said in the interview that

HE IS A FULL BLOODED NIGERIAN, AND HE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET WITH HIS PEOPLE SPECIFICALLY HIS MOTHER'S VILLAGE

YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH UR RANTINGS!!!!grintonguetongue

See them..Wannabe Physic Expert says it's "de eh de eh" and the Armed Robber says it's "die' die"...2 different versions of a particular synonym which they both claim it's a yoruba phrase and here they are masturbating that the Briton spoke yoruba!

I don't know why these "Skyfall descendants" keep disgracing themselves on the internet. undecided undecided

When next you try to argue, go do it with Wikipedia.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5236719_anthon_png35d6fe2de1cf9fe63b15fe1ddc539968
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AkinPhysicist: 1:02am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:

See them..Wannabe Physic Expert says it's "de eh de eh" and the Armed Robber says it's "die' die"...2 different versions of a particular synonym which they both claim it's a yoruba phrase and here they are masturbating that the Briton spoke yoruba!

I don't know why these "Skyfall descendants" keep disgracing themselves on the internet. undecided undecided

When next you try to argue, go do it with Wikipedia.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5236719_anthon_png35d6fe2de1cf9fe63b15fe1ddc539968

Mr. Olodo, the question is NOT his nationality but his tribe. You have been corrected. Now move along, oponu omo aja

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 1:05am On May 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Ds one nowhere resemble Yoruba guys atol
Am not kidding :/

Take Tinubu n Obasonjo for instance
bad belle. Yorubas fine no be small. Let me start from those you know wella... what of banky W, kiss daniel, korede bello, whizkid starboy himself, the Nigerian British guy who represented Nigeria at the Olympic games on canoeing in person of jonathan akinyemi, what of FFK, the former agric minister during jonathan administration from Ondo state, in person of akinwumi adesina, what of femi adesina, the current special assistant to president on media and last but not the least, Desmond olusola elliot?...I can go on and on and on. I'm sure you'd agree with me that tinubu fine pass Ojukwu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 1:05am On May 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Ds one nowhere resemble Yoruba guys atol
Am not kidding :/

Take Tinubu n Obasonjo for instance
bad belle. Yorubas fine no be small. Let me start from those you know wella... what of banky W, kiss daniel, korede bello, whizkid starboy himself, the Nigerian British guy who represented Nigerian at Olympic games on canoeing in person of jonathan akinyemi, what of FFK, the former agric minister during jonathan administration from Ondo state, in person of akinwumi adesina, what of femi adesina, the current special assistant to president on media and last but not the least, Desmond olusola elliot?...I can go on and on and on. I'm sure you'd agree with me that tinubu fine pass Ojukwu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Armstrong005: 1:06am On May 01, 2017
Check this out: NFL Nation: Breaking down all 32 teams' draft classes
play.
The 2017 NFL draft is happening through Saturday, and classes are taking shape. NFL Nation reporters are parsing through all 253 picks and giving their analysis -- for better or worse -- on each pick. [url]See details[/url]http://microify.com/l3Y

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by baddosky1: 1:07am On May 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Mr. Olodo, the question is NOT his nationality but his tribe. You have be corrected. Now move along, oponu omo aja

So when you see someone whose father is English ( From the UK) and mother is unfortunately yoruba, his tribe is said to be yoruba abi? Okitipka piakwa gi ebe ahu!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by 9jakool: 1:07am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:

You are the one who needs to go to hell after reading the part of the attached photo with the red arrow! Armed Robber!!

Congrats...we know, he has British citizenship because he was born there.
The same way a White British born in Nigeria will always be an oyinbo.
In his words
My heart is with Britain, my heart is with Nigeria.I am Nigerian man by blood.

You can't argue with that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AkinPhysicist: 1:10am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:

So when you see someone whose father is English ( From the UK) and mother is unfortunately yoruba, his tribe is said to be yoruba abi? Okitipka piakwa gi ebe ahu!

If you don't know - ask! His father is half Yoruba half Irish. His mom is 100% Yoruba. Go and do your homework little boy - you have school on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:15am On May 01, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

lawrence okolie is there at 24 he has potential...IS anthony better than richard ihetu aka dick tigers.. 30 years after is death dick tiger is still rated no1 in africa.

what is this 1 saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AyakaDunukofia: 1:17am On May 01, 2017
Opening a thread that Anthony Joshua "speaks Yoruba," simply means something's amiss. If this man is a complete Yoruba, why go this length? Even though the Yoruba he could speak was "diee diee".

I love his achievement...If he is Nigerian, he would be the second Nigerian to unify boxing belts after the late Dick Tiger unified world middle weight and heavy weights in the 60s. History is very clear about this. Lets all embrace success.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:24am On May 01, 2017
Armstrong005:
Check this out: NFL Nation: Breaking down all 32 teams' draft classes
play.
The 2017 NFL draft is happening through Saturday, and classes are taking shape. NFL Nation reporters are parsing through all 253 picks and giving their analysis -- for better or worse -- on each pick. [url]See details[/url]http://microify.com/l3Y

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record / Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized / Alex Iwobi Mocked By Everton Teammates In Training

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.