Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) (56503 Views)

Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by AkinPhysicist: 1:52pm On May 01, 2017
CONFAMA:

With your bleached face like rotten mangoe[/b]s undecided
grin grin [b]hahan e buru gan o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by mytym(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2017
Afam4eva:
I like this guy already? it seems like it's a thing with Nigerians born in Britain. They seem to remember home more than their American counterparts.

Life in Britain is hard ni...
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:25pm On May 01, 2017
ayusco85:

Welcome to nairaland, welcome to Nigeria. Are u new on nairaland? Everything is tribal on this forum. Everyone knows that. It's nothing new.

Ur post sounded as if u are beefing him. Of course his story will grace the front page for weeks because Nigeria is a country that lacks good news to report. So once something good happens they feast on it until everyone is tired and bored abt the story.

Lol, I ain't new to Nairaland oooooo, I have been on Nairaland way back as a guest but I registered in the year 2013 and since then I have been an active member, it's just that the tribal bashing is becoming too much and I feel it doesn't speak well of us.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by CONFAMA: 3:02pm On May 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin hahan e buru gan o! grin grin

grin

if pesin start to dey yab dem now, they will be screaming marginalization everywhere....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ayusco85(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, I ain't new to Nairaland oooooo, I have been on Nairaland way back as a guest but I registered in the year 2013 and since then I have been an active member, it's just that the tribal bashing is becoming too much and I feel it doesn't speak well of us.

Even the owner of nairaland can't do anything about it, because that's the true nature of Nigerians, most are tribal bigots. Shows we are not really United

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by chib4true(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2017
Sexytemi:

Lol, I know o but I just can't help but get disgusted at the comments above me o...someone even said what did he do?

Pretend asif you saw nothing and fudge ahead with your movement.Let the dead bury the dead.,
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by chib4true(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:

Hello mister,I mentioned your name?

The piece speaks of you?

Deal with it!

Sorry,I can't even remember where I got you from.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by dacovajnr: 7:17am On May 02, 2017
samsongbemisola:
Jus look at you.Try and research about the Irish Nigerian/irish descent you will know his grandpa is a Nigerian married to an Irish woman.
Your point exactly?
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by kellymau: 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
The interviewer's English na correct gbaganwu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.