Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades (2511 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by muhsin(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
@toba,

Don't you get answer to my question?
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by azeeza(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
@mushin
relax my brother use your precious time to pray for them to accept islam. grin
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
azeeza:

@mushin
relax my brother use your precious time to pray for them to accept islam. grin
God forbid bad thing.So i may become a terrorist&believe in d myth of 72virgins.

Ok azeezat dnt worry by 2094, I may start thinking of d option&it just becos of u
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2010
muhsin:

@toba,

Don't you get answer to my question?
Afa muhsin,i get answer.If u dnt see me only its becos im busy at work&i cant be here evrytime.I ve got better things to do.
I just purchased i 1more quran in addition to d English&Yoruba versions+5 hadiths that i have.Check out quran9:5
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by skyone(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2010
azeeza:

madam why dnt you use your time to preach your false gospel to your brothers.why each time a thread about islam is discussed on nl your christain heart skip.Islam is a religion of peace take it or leave.my sister Allah is the reason why you are still breathing now and you have the boldness to call him prince of darkness, go ask for forgiveness.am a muslim i will never called jesus names cos he was created by same Allah you called a prince of darkness.thank God i am a muslim and a muslim i will remain till i die cool

I'm sure the whole of your head is faced backward and that's why you can reason like a normal human being but let me try this one with you may be you can see the light better, "The unspeakable actions of boko-haram left at least 300 dead in the name of islam" what will you say to that. The bottom line is, islam is the biggest threat to mankind as of today their irrationality and essentric bahaviour is a complete disaster to the whole world.

You have no integrity if not you should have condemned this appalling situation Nigeria has found herself.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Zodiac61(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2010
grace5:

islam is[b] demonic,hell,darkness and satan[/b] behind it it crave to steal peace,joy;to kill you can see in there killing campaign also to destroy
leading people to eternal separation from God.

Hear what GOD says about them through this prophecy he that has ear let him hear :

“Islam is a sham that has enslaved millions of people. Believe Me when I say it is coming down.
“Now Allah is the prince of darkness. He may come as an angel of light and deceive many but don’t be fooled. He IS Satan. His true character is coming out in the terror and jihad that you see. He has made himself like God, taking the title “the Rock” in the Dome of the Rock He has set himself up for worship on the temple mount, the site of the sanctuary of God. Therefore I will exert My holy power now through My people, My “willing ones.” (Psalm 110:3) And the law shall go forth out of Zion, My dwelling place (in the hearts of My people) to bring down, to cast down his kingdom in one single hour. Watch it and see; I want My witnesses on duty and My watchmen alert.”

It is wonderful to see that you have direct communication with God. I thought that that was what Mutallab had with his God. Of course, pychiatrists would say that you were both hearing voices and are disturbed. But hey, god walks in mysterious ways. Doesn't he?
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
Zodiac61:

It is wonderful to see that you have direct communication with God. I thought that that was what Mutallab had with his God. Of course, pychiatrists would say that you were both hearing voices and are disturbed. But hey, god walks in mysterious ways. Doesn't he?
In this our generation God speaks to pple to do right things like build a mosque,church,help d needy&help a nation.God will not tell u to go kill&destroy lives&properties as being done by mujahids&terrorists
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Realtol(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2010
Islam is fierce not peace.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Banka: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2010
Islam is religion of peace u kw dat d bottom of ur heart
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by azeeza(f): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2010
Posted by: skyone
I'm sure the whole of your head is faced backward and that's why you can reason like a normal human being but let me try this one with you may be you can see the light better, "The unspeakable actions of boko-haram left at least 300 dead in the name of islam" what will you say to that. The bottom line is, islam is the biggest threat to mankind as of today their irrationality and essentric bahaviour is a complete disaster to the whole world.

You have no integrity if not you should have condemned this appalling situation Nigeria has found herself.

We are not talking about integrity here,in fact you are just saying thrash,i am am a nigerian and i am deeply concern about the state of my country.once more Islam does nt encourage terrorims,killings or any form of violence
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by persius: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2010
Pls whoever is abusive any religion or whatsover should place a restrain at this point. Pointing accusing fingers at one religion or the other is not a good sign and certainly not the way out. Some of us should know better that pointing accusing fingers at the other will definitely not solve the problem. God didnt create us as muslims or christains the first place, so why judge.It's hi time we start being tolerant of each other.I'm a christain but that does not make me holier than every other muslim.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by theseeker2: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
no matter how hard you guys try to defame islam it will always prosper. Even after all the media propaganda and blackmail after 9/11, the number of converts to islam rose rapidly. The numbers keep growing at an alarming rate. All your hate cannot stop the destiny of islam. It shall supercede all man made religions
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by grace5: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
the_seeker:

no matter how hard you guys try to defame islam it will always prosper. Even after all the media propaganda and blackmail after 9/11, the number of converts to islam rose rapidly. The numbers keep growing at an alarming rate. All your hate cannot stop the destiny of islam. It shall supercede all man made religions

[size=14pt]islam is satan Counterfeit, Satan’s Great Strategy[/size]

Islam counterfeits Israel and the church in several ways:

False god, Allah
            False holy book, the Qur’an
            False holy place on Jerusalem temple site, the Dome of the Rock
           (Inscriptions on the dome call upon Christians to recognize Jesus as an apostle of God but not His Son.)
            False “holy nation”
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
grace5:

[size=14pt]islam is satan Counterfeit, Satan’s Great Strategy[/size]

Islam counterfeits Israel and the church in several ways:

False god, Allah
            False holy book, the Qur’an
            False holy place on Jerusalem temple site, the Dome of the Rock
           (Inscriptions on the dome call upon Christians to recognize Jesus as an apostle of God but not His Son.)
            False “holy nation”

Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Realtol:

Islam is fierce not peace.
Islam is more than fierce,its a deadly religion for wicked souls like Saddam Hussein who killed his fellow country men who were muslims as directed my mohammad
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by azeeza(f): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
toba,relax now make you no get heart attack because of islam sho cool
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by omodoagba(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
alafin or wetin you call yourself and the rest of christian,all of you are really crazy.why you travel to america?to do fraud and dirty african image.now you are talking here as if you clean.you must be a fool idiot, go and hang yourself with your all your christianity fellow, i dnt support muttalab but learn how to talk about musleem, islam,xtian and the rest religions, we are serving one GOD. so keep your dirty mouth , NONENTITY
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by alafin(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
omodoagba:

alafin or wetin you call yourself and the rest of christian,all of you are really crazy.why you travel to america?to do fraud and dirty african image.now you are talking here as if you clean.you must be a fool slowpoke, go and hang yourself with your all your christianity fellow, i dnt support muttalab but learn how to talk about musleem, islam,xtian and the rest religions, we are serving one GOD. so keep your dirty mouth , NONENTITY

i dont know how old you are but you a big m'oron, if your fellow brother "muttallab" has committed fraud it could have been better off,  skynews, AIT, BBC, Fox news, CNN coulld have ignored his actions but realising is an aggressive "terrorist" like you, 'has caused a continous disturbance to Nigeria.

And for your correction another name for DEVIL = ALLAH it's as simple as ABC so we dont serve one GOD. And by the way what's your mission in Germany, i guess sweeping and moping the street of Berlin.

Oh if you are tired of sweeping off the street in Germany contact me at least i'll get you a job in MTN and it depends if you are educated.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by omodoagba(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
WOW, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,
ASE WERE NI BOBO ALAFIN YIN SHA, infact you must be ASINWIN. because of your own self interest you are calling GOD A DEVIL.
i dnt blame you,it is your parent who introduce you to that useless religion called christian i blame. so i can now see that YOU INHERIT YOUR MADNESS FROM YOUR PARENT,because if your parent are important to you,you will not be talking to almighty ALLAH anyhow. well as for where i dey, if you want travel to europe is better you say your mind than talking like a death person.
pls try and learn how to talk about GOD.face and worship wetin you believe,dnt try to condem another religion because of wetin one person did.
have you seen any musleem who say they like or love what mutallab did?tell me. OLOSHI,OMO ALE,
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by skyone(m): 1:00am On Jan 15, 2010
omodoagba:

WOW, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,
ASE WERE NI BOBO ALAFIN YIN SHA, infact you must be ASINWIN. because of your own self interest you are calling GOD A DEVIL.
i dnt blame you,it is your parent who introduce you to that useless religion called christian i blame. so i can now see that YOU INHERIT YOUR MADNESS FROM YOUR PARENT,because if your parent are important to you,you will not be talking to almighty ALLAH anyhow. well as for where i dey, if you want travel to europe is better you say your mind than talking like a death person.
pls try and learn how to talk about GOD.face and worship wetin you believe,dnt try to condem another religion because of wetin one person did.
have you seen any musleem who say they like or love what mutallab did?tell me. OLOSHI,OMO ALE,

I Shook my head in despair for you, your lack of education is a serious delinquency to life. From the rubbish you posted above it is clear that the whole NL can easily tell the class of your upbringing, your locality and your level of exposure. Your mannerless and babaric reasoning is highly genetic no doubt about that but hey i dont need to be too worried about your foolishness as your fissured brain is nothing to write home about.

omodoagba:

well as for where i dey, if you want travel to europe is better you say your mind than talking like a death person.

Look at your life "death person" honestly i'll smack my little 5 year old nephew if he triggered this type of gun, go back to school and learn English and stop being a street fool.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by alafin(m): 1:16am On Jan 15, 2010
omodoagba:

WOW, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,

gutter boy of the first order, na wa o, you cant even compose simple English chineke me. You must have a serious disturbing generic problem.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by omodoagba(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2010
STUPID BOY,you don go oo?ODE, DINDINRIN N DATO
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by alafin(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
omodoagba:

silly BOY,you don go oo?ODE, DINDINRIN N DATO

vagabond of eko- bridge
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Aishabee(f): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2010
We are adults and i dont think we should degrade ourselves to this level of trading insults like this shocked, Please and Please lets behave like responsible dad,mum,uncle wateva u are.You are likely to b a role model to sum1.

I'm a muslim, i condem wat dis guy did and i knw many sincere muslim organisations have done that as well. The boko haram was condemned publicly by the sultan of sokoto ( head of sincere muslims in Naija).

Just like u will agree wit me we cant all be saint, there will always be bad eggs in family,society,country,religion etc.

I don't really like to type much but believe me when any1 utters words like "islam should be banned or similar statements" then there is just no difference between you and those who think christians dont have a right to live because if you are brainwashed and have the means you will do worse than the extremist. lipsrsealed
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2010
Aishabee:

We are adults and i dont think we should degrade ourselves to this level of trading insults like this shocked, Please and Please lets behave like responsible dad,mum,uncle wateva u are.You are likely to b a role model to sum1.

I'm a muslim, i condem wat dis guy did and i knw many sincere muslim organisations have done that as well. The boko haram was condemned publicly by the sultan of sokoto ( head of sincere muslims in Naija).

Just like u will agree wit me we cant all be saint, there will always be bad eggs in family,society,country,religion etc.

I don't really like to type much but believe me when any1 utters words like "islam should be banned or similar statements" then there is just no difference between you and those who think christians dont have a right to live because if you are brainwashed and have the means you will do worse than the extremist. lipsrsealed

I agree with u
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Remii(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2010
OP what do you say to the following verses from the Bible. I am not out to argue but to tell you that holy books are record of events and should not be read out of context, most verses in the Quran have history behind them are not on their own. There are 6,666 verses in the holy Quran so single out less than 4% and not talking about he rest 96% is not objective enough. We should promote what is good among us and discourage anarchy. For instance the longest verse in the Holy Quran, 2 verse 282 is about the best business agreement ever written by any standard. Read that and comment.

Death of Women, Children, Infants, and Unborn babies.

Numbers 31:17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Joshua 10:28And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did unto the king of Jericho. 29Then Joshua passed from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought against Libnah: 30And the LORD delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho.31And Joshua passed from Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped against it, and fought against it:  32And the LORD delivered Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to Libnah.

2 Kings 2:23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.  24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

2 Kings 15:16Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.

Psalms 137:9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Psalms 137:9Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks. (NLT)

Ezekial 9: 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:   6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.  7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. 

Hosea 9:16Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Hosea 13:16Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Punishment for cursing parents (Death):
Exodus 21:15And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death.
Exodus 21:17And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.
Deuteronomy 21:18If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Matthew 15:1Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, 2Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.  3But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?  4For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
Punishment For Apostates (Death):
Deuteronomy 13:6If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:  9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to exert thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Deuteronomy 13: 13Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;  14Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;  15Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.   
Deuteronomy 17:3And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:  5Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
2 Chronicles 15:13That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
Romans 1:21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.  22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,  23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.   24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:   25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.   26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;  29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,  30Backbiters, haters of God, spiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,  31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Punishment for Psychics (Death):
Leviticus 20: 27A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Punishment for Rapists (or despoil Victims, You Decide):
Deuteronomy 22:28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
Deuteronomy 22:28 If a man meets a virgin who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are caught in the act, 29the man who lay with her shall give fifty shekels of silver to the young woman’s father, and she shall become his wife. Because he violated her he shall not be permitted to divorce her as long as he lives. (NRSV)
From Dictionary.com
    Seize- To grasp suddenly and forcibly; take or grab

Deuteronomy 22:23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; 24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Phemmmy(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2010
I pray people on religion section don't see one another face to face.
Cos,if it happens,its going to be a
RELIGIOUS WAR.[color=#990000][/color]

Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by luvola(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2010
good post frm aishabee, to be candid ,abuzombi is d devil in relig section
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by luvola(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2010
good post frm aishabee, to be candid ,abuzombi is d devil in relig section
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Remii(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2010
Phemmmy:

I pray people on religion section don't see one another face to face.
Cos,if it happens,its going to be a
RELIGIOUS WAR.[color=#990000][/color]

Na wa oo Phemmmy, I wonder why the same people agree on other trends but when they meet in religious section that should radiate love and tolerance they willingly use unprintable words against each other.
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by ttruth(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
Farouk Muttalab grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To: Abuzola, Olabowale And Other Comrades by Jarus(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
Insultive posts capable of causing fighting is against forum rules.
I wil say due to what your muslim brother has caused to Nigeria you all should be ashamed of yourselves and none of you deserve to be heard again on this forum in fact as a matter of fact i will spit on any of you should in case we
happen to meet.

I now hate the religion called muslim their foolish and insolent actions around the world has caused heavy
chaos to my trip back to Nigeria from U.S on the 3RD OF JANUARY 2010.

I almost regret being a Nigerian; and if i were to be muslim today i will rather and speedily convert to Atheism.

You muslims are morons you all deserve to be extinct out of this world. And to all Nigeria even though you are pastor expect serious embarrasment whenever you goin for holiday and it includes your family.
Therefore, I lock the thread.

(1) (2) (3)

Do Nigerian Muslims Really Believe That They Are Descendants Of Adam? / Rashad Khalifa Was A Coptic Christian / Harvard Recognises Quranic Verse As One Of The Greatest Expressions Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.