Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,757 members, 7,945,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (35051 Views)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
slave afonja ...slave ...go wail for tinubu to give your your daily meal....i see you are hungry ...SLAVE
nigga I don't support a corrupt government I fight for Nigeria even the so called snitch biafrans
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
yeah I said it u so unreasonable now run to Papa.. kanu is your daddy
oh my slave hurry and clean my sit if not no pay for you !!!

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
slave afonja ...slave ...go wail for tinubu to give your your daily meal....i see you are hungry ...SLAVE
who is hungry I ain't wailing aren't u biafrans the hungry wailers.. shît.. only a slave knows a slave.. Kanu is your master now go do is bidding
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
oh my slave hurry and clean my sit if not no pay for you !!!
dont also forget to bark to your Chief your master your leader Kanu...he might even pay u asing for the asś licking

FLAT HEAD RETARD
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Pharaoh9(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2017
misano:

Itsekiris will never accept Biafra. Na by force. I beg help me tell Biafrans say we no gree. We nor want Biafra o.

I don't think the Biafrans need itsekiri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
who is hungry I ain't wailing aren't u biafrans the hungry wailers.. shît.. only a slave knows a slave.. Kanu is your master now go do is bidding
i wont shout your name one more time slave ...i warn you,i wont .....come and clean up if not no pay and that indirectly means no food for you my slave

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by tutudesz: 6:09pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are criminal gangs
The Igbos criminals are not from Delta state O! but from over the river.
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by engrchykae(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

That's land grabbing

Asaba is south south
and illorin is north-north aka niger-savannah.are you still pained about NK?
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by engrchykae(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
Timiblanko:
I dont say beating a woman is right but anybody who beats some1 to coma is a monster and should be jailed
thus says the attorney general of the zoo
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
thugs.
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
Bahddo:
Nice mentality. It probably is ok to hit a man since the focus is on her being female, not just being human.

What happened to arrest and lawsuits? Violence is okay when its not a lady getting beaten up.

No wonder some ladies have the impunity to go looking for trouble in public and even striking first. They know the men around would always support them no matter what they do. After all, "NA WOMAN NA."
God bless u brother. I look at some male asswipes and I SMDH.
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by tonio2wo: 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are criminal gangs
And fulani killer herdsmen are the sheriffs!
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Ikenna0b: 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
How does this equate to IPOB.

In Asaba, women are treated with respect. Anyone that dare mistreat a woman gets a beating of a lifetime. Don't touch our women and we will leave you alone. Touch our women that means you want to learn respect that day and we will show you respect. Shikena. Just because you Afonja and Aboki treat your women like a punching bag does not mean we will allow una treat ours like that.

Biafra or not plays no factor.
That's just our culture. We are respectful to women and I believe that's just an igbo thing. Igbo in general tend to be respectful to women.

As for sarraki and the savages screeching that Asaba is not Biafra. As an Asaba boy, let this go through una head, when Biafra becomes a reality best believe we going with it. Try force that your backwards one Nigeria on my people and it is not even SE that'll deal with una. We will deal with una our damnselves. Ewu gambia

4 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Dedetwo(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Criminal set of people

It's an accident

He can't kill intentionally

Though atimes drivers are rough

Igbos are worse than BH

It was all accident. Accident can happen in more ways than one.
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Youngadvocate(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2017
omooba969:

@bolded,

Every Igbo is IPOB...Oooo yes! Ok, if truly you are Igbo & not every Igbo is Ipob(in your own words) then RENOUNCE Ipob here - this very minute. cool

Simple, You are Yoruba are u a member of Oduduwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Babaken(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=56100823]Igbos are criminal gangs a you are nothing but apontwi
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Fundamentalist: 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Are you ok my dear cry

i am more sane than u cool cool
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Fundamentalist: 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
Xkalaban:

Who told u Igbo women don't inherit anything from their parents? Who do u think their late mother's belongings go to after she's buried? Her daughters of course.

As per this so called driver....Make una no mind am. Him no dey any coma. He's forming awesome pawsome in order to avoid more beating grin

really, you think i dont know what widows pass through in the hands of their inlaws
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by whitebeard(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
i wont shout your name one more time slave ...i warn you,i wont .....come and clean up if not no pay and that indirectly means no food for you my slave
FLAT HEAD nigga

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by leopayne(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2017
Timiblanko:
I dont say beating a woman is right but anybody who beats some1 to coma is a monster and should be jailed

And if dat some1 happens to hit ur mom or sis carelessly, you wil just sit jejely and b watching 4rm za oza room

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by gsmphoneseller: 9:09pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Criminal set of people

It's an accident

He can't kill intentionally

Though atimes drivers are rough

Igbos are worse than BH
and Afonjas are worse than Fulani hersdmen

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
FLAT HEAD nigga
My connie SLAVE, what do you want to beg for ?

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
Why should they take the laws into their hands, they should know that two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by MarieSucre(f): 9:59pm On May 01, 2017
Timiblanko:

Exactly. Why beat him to coma? Why beat him at all. Will it make the car unhit the woman?
Come on Nigeria needs to leave jungle jutice and enter into the 21st century. If anything happens to that man, his blood is on their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by thingsyoudo123(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2017
they beat him until he fainted? and his cloths r still very clean and look ironed abi? ... hmmmmmm
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Odimson69: 1:04am On May 02, 2017
Nairaland for Christ sake stop writing against ipob.stop writings only bad news and jump good ones.stop playing tribal.these people are not with knife or guns but opc uses guns and Fulanis.portray those ones but leave peaceful organization. They only want freedom and they are being killed still you don't sympathized with them.is it because they are not yorubas?
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by KVC1970: 6:11am On May 02, 2017
Sarrk
Your mouth is smelling.
Asaba is Biafra any day any time and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by KVC1970: 6:13am On May 02, 2017
Asaba and south south are Biafra land
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 6:35am On May 02, 2017
wtfCode:
I believe the driver is not igbo.
And nothing pains igbo people when an outsider causes trouble.
Last week a mallam was raining courses n insults to an igbo guy 4 onitsha, oboy come see beatings grin
We take shit 4rm nobody angry
you take poo from nobody and you want us to tolerate you in Lagos...
truly u guys are miscreants that sarki always call you peple
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by RillJ(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2017
Is this actually limited to a particular section of the country? I Lagos and other parts of South-West, the driver could have being killed and/or his vehicle set ablaze.
It is a pure case of irate mob, so stop the misguided and prejudiced statements please.
sarrki:
Igbos are criminal gangs
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Timiblanko(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

Exactly. Why beat him to coma? Why beat him at all. Will it make the car unhit the woman?
Come on Nigeria needs to leave jungle jutice and enter into the 21st century. If anything happens to that man, his blood is on their hands.

That is the kind of Nija we have
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by misano(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2017
hardwerk:
why bastards full nairaland sef,who talk about warri okempii?

Who mention ur name here na? Abi ur papa name na Warri? Run go find ur mate, U too small 4 me. If I talk 2 U, U go off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) / MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law / DSS Arrests NIRSAL Boss, Abbas Umar Maisanawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.