Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (35106 Views)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by misano(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2017
Pharaoh9:

I don't think the Biafrans need itsekiri

U still dey think? Me I know say Itsekiri nor want Biafra. When U think ur own finish let me know.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 02, 2017
misano:

Who mention ur name here na? Abi ur papa name na Warri? Run go find ur mate, U too small 4 me. If I talk 2 U, U go off.
see this malu....i go forget 2/2 for your coconut if to say u d nearby
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by misano(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2017
hardwerk:
see this malu....i go forget 2/2 for your coconut if to say u d nearby

Go suck mummy's breasts little boy. Return dat phone 2 D owner.
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2017
misano:

Go suck mummy's breasts little boy. Return dat phone 2 D owner.
how you bleeped your goat tonight ?malu!!!
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by misano(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2017
hardwerk:
how you bleeped your goat tonight ?malu!!!

It's very easy to spot a product of a one night stand. U are so stupid everyone in ur family thinks that's ur only talent.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Jodha(f): 7:28pm On May 06, 2017
CplusJason:
Jodha, you see how these group of failed oil grabbers take law into their own hands?

They even have the nerves to carry out their animalistic behaviour in my state.

Happy New month dear.

Bros... Happy new months....

I'm just coming from ban... I'm sure an ipob mod banned me... Cause I'm innocent cry
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by CplusJason: 7:47pm On May 06, 2017
Jodha:

Bros... Happy new months....

I'm just coming from ban... I'm sure an ipob mod banned me... Cause I'm innocent cry
I thought as much. Don't worry my lady, they've the "will" to carry out their madness. Just be happy dear.

Glad to see you back beautiful. wink

Give me that your pretty little smile. smiley
Re: Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman by Jodha(f): 5:28pm On May 07, 2017
CplusJason:
I thought as much. Don't worry my lady, they've the "will" to carry out their madness. Just be happy dear.

Glad to see you back beautiful. wink

Give me that your pretty little smile. smiley

Thanks bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / Protesters In Lagos Call Off Rally / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.