Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,219 members, 7,950,218 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. (2146 Views)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard / A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by lilmaydee(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2017
sarahade
Are u an Ijebu-Igbo lady?

beardlessdude
Try follicle beards cream.
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
sarahade:

You are not ready
k
kelvinrhs:
You don't need voodoo lol It just take u to buy something of #200 to apply on spot. Will u pay me if it works?
pls what's that?
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by sarahade(f): 6:34pm On May 02, 2017
lilmaydee:

Are u an Ijebu-Igbo lady?

Try follicle beards cream.
No I'm from delta
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by lilmaydee(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2017
sarahade:

No I'm from delta
That's nice.
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
k pls what's that?
You didn't answer my question on payment, I collect recharge cards. Trust me its very tested and trusted. You'll get the beards in less than 7 days
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
k pls what's that?
It will grow however u want it to. I don't care if u don't trust me but I speak the truth
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 12:19am On May 03, 2017
kelvinrhs:

It will grow however u want it to. I don't care if u don't trust me but I speak the truth
tell me the name
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 12:26am On May 03, 2017
beardlessdude:
tell me the name
I'll assume u don't want to pay me. Stingy man lol...
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 12:46am On May 03, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I'll assume u don't want to pay me. Stingy man lol...
you must be an idiot to think I'd pay for something i haven't seen. I advice you swallow the whatever. Welp!
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 12:48am On May 03, 2017
kelvinrhs:

you're even a jambite. Don't go and read for your exams. Be finding your daddy mate to scam. Stupid child
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 03, 2017
beardlessdude:
you're even a jambite. Don't go and read for your exams. Be finding your daddy mate to scam. Stupid child
Lol... Just say u don't have common 500 mtn card to give me.
Anyway go and buy methylated spirit and cotton wool, apply like 3 times a day like in a row, or anyhow u want it to grow. Always ensure the spirit dries there... Now after a week, come back and say yah! It works. And why's my daddy mate looking for a beard at this hour? Is mummy looking outside huh? That's it... Since u are older than me aren't u supposed to have heard about this. Its not magic just science. I'm outta here
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 03, 2017
beardlessdude:
you must be an idiot to think I'd pay for something i haven't seen. I advice you swallow the whatever. Welp!
I wasn't asking u to pay before it works but after it works
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
beardlessdude:
I wasn't asking u to pay before service but after it works. Let's just say I'm a very curious person that's why I know a lot of things including what I shouldn't know
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Lol... Just say u don't have common 500 mtn card to give me.
Anyway go and buy methylated spirit and cotton wool, apply like 3 times a day like in a row, or anyhow u want it to grow. Always ensure the spirit dries there... Now after a week, come back and say yah! It works. And why's my daddy mate looking for a beard at this hour? Is mummy looking outside huh? That's it... Since u are older than me aren't u supposed to have heard about this. Its not magic just science. I'm outta here
kelvinrhs:

I wasn't asking u to pay before it works but after it works
sorry. Don't be offended. I told you said payment before.
Meanwhile I've tried it before, doesn't work. Thanks bro
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
beardlessdude:
sorry. Don't be offended. I told you said payment before.
Meanwhile I've tried it before, doesn't work. Thanks bro
What This is something that I've seen my friends and classmates do, maybe u bought fake spirit. Some methylated spirits are fake. Try not doing aroro and buy original methylated spirit at a pharmacy not chemist
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
kelvinrhs:

What This is something that I've seen my friends and classmates do, maybe u bought fake spirit. Some methylated spirits are fake. Try not doing aroro and buy original methylated spirit at a pharmacy not chemist
maybe i just can't grow one. Am close to 30 yet nothing.
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by PrickGetSize(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2017
The hair on my ass is enough to Osama Bin Laden you. Just ask kindly and I might shave and package it for you FOC.
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 03, 2017
beardlessdude:
Try buying a spirit and applying morning afternoon and b4 u sleep for 7 days or 14 days and wait 4 effect. And if it no show, just know that many were called but few were chosen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 03, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Try buying a spirit and applying morning afternoon and b4 u sleep for 7 days or 14 days and wait 4 effect. And if it no show, just know that many were called but few were chosen
lol.
Re: Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
Hope u are doing as I said. I'm only interested in earning the recharge card. Nothing more

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Days Straight Erection: Will I Survive? / Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby / ‘am Aware Of It’ - Lady Who Was Put On Sale For #100 By Her Ex-boyfriend Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.