Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,883 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) (2493 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by SirL0neWolf(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2017
Speaking to BuzzFeed, Dr. David Shusterman, a urologic surgeon at New York Urology revealed the four different types of joysticks men generally have.

Like vaginas, a man’s genitals come in all different shapes and sizes so yours may not fit exactly into one of these generalisations.

David said the first thing you need to know is that a penis generally looks different when it’s erect to when it’s flaccid.

With this in mind, you can find the four most common penis types below:

1.The bender

If you have this kind of penis, David said you should be concerned. If your curvature is in the range of 30 to 60 degrees, this could be a sign of Peyronie’s disease

Peyronie’s disease is a build up of plaque inside the penal shaft that can cause the shaft to stiffen and bend.

If this sounds like you, you should head to your GP.

2. The big shaft

The “big shaft” penis type is when the shaft, or body, of the penis is bigger than the head and the penis ends in a sort of point shape.

3.The curve

Around 10-20% of men have this kind of penis, David explained.

This is when there is a slight upward curve to the penis – but isn’t as intense as “the bender”.

"There's a suspensory ligament that holds your penis to your pelvis and it suspends your penis a little upward,” David said.

He added that the upwards-facing bend is around 5-10 degrees in most joysticks.

4.The big head

David said around one fifth, or 20% of joysticks he’s seen are like this.

The “big head” is when the head of the penis appears to be thicker than the body.

Re: These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by Prince4945(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2017
Na only 4 types? U neva c some manhood wey be like NEPA pole undecided? Or d one wey only get head and no body...Op modify this post asap

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by SirL0neWolf(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2017
Prince4945:
Na only 4 types? U neva c some manhood wey be like NEPA pole undecided? Or d one wey only get head and no body...Op modify this post asap

Lol. Na most common O..u fit add urs join
Re: These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2017
OP my own no dey dia oooo
Re: These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by elaigwusimona(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2017
four types of joysticks, what about four type of toto?, where is buhari?
Re: These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP my own no dey dia oooo
Y e no go dey dia....chairman of kittycats
Re: These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2017
Re: These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by massive102: 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Y e no go dey dia....chairman of kittycats
Kitty-cats bawo? You mean me? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? / I Need Help With My Relationship / Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.