Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio (4474 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 02, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 02, 2017
Be wise
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nkem4040: 4:37pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
[s]The secret which am leaking to u is that liepods belong to PDP.

Pls if you're a Liepod I don't expect u to reason like a human being. But see string five points that IPOB belongs to PDP. Strong points.

1. Nnamdi Kanu has never directly abused any PDP leader. This are the names of APC rulers he changed
* Okorocha to Okorohausa.
* Buhari to pedophile and terrorist
* Obiano to blood sucker
* and others. Let's be reasonable. Is that only APC governors are bad?

2. IPOB ordered a protest for Dasuki. on the 26 of November 2016 being a Tuesday. Now what concern Dasuki an Hausa man who stole money and our freedom. Don't be a fool.

3. Only PDP criminals Nnamdi Kanu is welcoming. Fani Kayode that insulted grate Ojukwu belongs to where? PDP. Fayose where PDP. Governor Wike where PDP. You know before Nnamdi Kanu arrest he was praising Governor Wike saying he should prove to the world he is a Biafran and Igbo man. I ask again Wike belongs to which party? PDP.

4. First of all we all agree Emeka Gift is not just a member of family writers but the head.
Emeka Gift 2015 sent all Liepod members to stand shoulder to shoulder with governor Wike (PDP)
This is his direct account
https://mobile.facebook.com/EmekaGift.N/photos/a.1546705932315902.1073741828.1546453785674450/1746402582346235/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.675579829290005%3Atl_objid.675579829290005%3Athid.149774505203876%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1483257599%3A-895555645416709156&__tn__=E
someone asked why when governor Wike arrested some of them.
And the Emeka Gift head of family writers still ordering IPOB to fight for governor Wike said

"Emeka Gift
Director said we must not allow Rivers state to be taken by APC have you forgotten"

Is this a fight against only APC members as he said or a fight for Biafra.
use your head.

Forget the messenger (IpobExposed) and read my message last advice.

Never because of Nnamdi Kanu be a tool for PDP. Since all PDP governors are saint and they abuse only APC leaders on their radio.

Vote Wisely.

Use your head[/s]

Afonja

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2017
Nkem4040:

Afonja

You have no point to offer. Tell me why it is only APC governors Nnamdi Kanu is always abusing? Or remain silent.

Afonja will not save u

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by DaBullIT(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2017
b2wahahahahah
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 02, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Flatties: 4:45pm On May 02, 2017
Namadi kunu for presidiot 2023

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by TippyTop(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
Same way APC owns bokoharam.
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Ohammadike: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
The secret which am leaking to u is that liepods belong to PDP.

Pls if you're a Liepod I don't expect u to reason like a human being. But see string five points that IPOB belongs to PDP. Strong points.

1. Nnamdi Kanu has never directly abused any PDP leader. This are the names of APC rulers he changed
* Okorocha to Okorohausa.
* Buhari to pedophile and terrorist
* Obiano to blood sucker
* and others. Let's be reasonable. Is that only APC governors are bad?

2. IPOB ordered a protest for Dasuki. on the 26 of November 2015 being a Tuesday. Now what concern Dasuki an Hausa man who stole money and our freedom. Don't be a fool.

3. Only PDP criminals Nnamdi Kanu is welcoming. Fani Kayode that insulted grate Ojukwu belongs to where? PDP. Fayose where PDP. Governor Wike where PDP. You know before Nnamdi Kanu arrest he was praising Governor Wike saying he should prove to the world he is a Biafran and Igbo man. I ask again Wike belongs to which party? PDP.

4. First of all we all agree Emeka Gift is not just a member of family writers but the head.
Emeka Gift 2015 sent all Liepod members to stand shoulder to shoulder with governor Wike (PDP)
This is his direct account
https://mobile.facebook.com/EmekaGift.N/photos/a.1546705932315902.1073741828.1546453785674450/1746402582346235/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.675579829290005%3Atl_objid.675579829290005%3Athid.149774505203876%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1483257599%3A-895555645416709156&__tn__=E
someone asked why when governor Wike arrested some of them.
And the Emeka Gift head of family writers still ordering IPOB to fight for governor Wike said

"Emeka Gift
Director said we must not allow Rivers state to be taken by APC have you forgotten"

Is this a fight against only APC members as he said or a fight for Biafra.
use your head.

Forget the messenger (IpobExposed) and read my message last advice.

Never because of Nnamdi Kanu be a tool for PDP. Since all PDP governors are saint and they abuse only APC leaders on their radio.

Vote Wisely.

Use your head

Oga gain common sense naaa

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by eleko1: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
KANU is a FRAUDSTER.Responsible Igbo people are aware of his scheme.I pity those hopeless mumus protesting on his behalf.#IPOBISASCAM#

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by ipobbigot7: 4:57pm On May 02, 2017
We all knew it that ipob is pdp arm.

ipob voice became loud when TAN failed in their attempt to sponsor Jonathan reelection. ipob is a full blown pdp branch, the biafuro agenda they are portraying today is just a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by bukifemi1: 5:35pm On May 02, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIax8q6s88k

click for the audio
U neva kill ur self?
What are u waitin 4?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Ogalanyachieze: 6:24pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

click for the audio
you are yet to expose buhari's secrete health challenge. You are yet to expose what obj, ibb and abdulsalami discussed. Yet at the mention of the name kanu everything in asshole rock including buhari and ipobexposed shall bow. And shall confess that nnamdi kanu is indeed a great man

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 02, 2017
THOSE DAYS WHEN JUST BY TYPING BIAFRA OR NNAMDI KANU U WILL BE BARNED FOR ONE WEEK...... BIAFRA AND NNAMDI KANU NOW TRENDS AND MAKE THE FRONT PAGE.........in nnamdi kanu's voice VERY SOON THE ZOO MEDIA WILL BE FORCED TO TALK ABOUT BIAFRA AND THEY WILL HELP SPREAD THE GOSPEL

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Launcher: 6:36pm On May 02, 2017
One day, you'd die and Ipob would be discovered to be the cause of your death. Fool

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by GrandGarcon: 6:50pm On May 02, 2017
when will this low life commit the suicide he said he will?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 8:14pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

You have no point to offer. Tell me why it is only APC governors Nnamdi Kanu is always abusing? Or remain silent.

Afonja will not save u
You can as well tell us why you are working against PDP since you claimed to be Igbo.
I've told you times without number that you can only deceive gullible afonjas with your lies and propaganda and not Bia4rans. You said kanu has never insulted PDP members, is GEJ and OUK not PDP member?
You said kanu was praising and supporting wike but failed to tell us how kanu was also praising and throwing support on obiano until that incident​ of 30th of august 2015 when Obiano connived with the army and police and kill about 30 IPOB members at Onitsha. The incidence of 30th august 2015 is the one you edited​ the audio and labeled it " Nnamdi Kanu orders the killing of innocent hausa men.
You can not deceive people like us that knows how nigeria uses lies and propaganda in manipulating the masses just to deceive them.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 8:22pm On May 02, 2017
eleko1:
KANU is a FRAUDSTER.Responsible Igbo people are aware of his scheme.I pity those hopeless mumus protesting on his behalf.#IPOBISASCAM#
Don't pity them rather pity for yourself because you're not better than them in anyway​.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by eleko1: 8:29pm On May 02, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Don't pity them rather pity for yourself because you're not better than them in anyway​.
Igbos! U mean those hopeless people that sell fake/substandard products.Thank God,igbokwe one of ur own just exposed una today#IpobisaFRAUD#

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Sunnycliff(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2017
Hope you took your jamb mock test last weekend. It will be too disheartening if you fail jamb the 11th time.
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 10:13pm On May 02, 2017
eleko1:
Igbos! U mean those hopeless people that sell fake/substandard products.Thank God,igbokwe one of ur own just exposed una today#IpobisaFRAUD#
Ojukwu I know Nnamdi Kanu I know... Who is Joe Igbokwe?? Name one thing that made IPOB helpless and stop talking rubbish I told you that Igbos are better than you.
4uck off!!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 02, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You can as well tell us why you are working against PDP since you claimed to be Igbo.
I've told you times without number that you can only deceive gullible afonjas with your lies and propaganda and not Bia4rans. You said kanu has never insulted PDP members, is GEJ and OUK not PDP member?
You said kanu was praising and supporting wike but failed to tell us how kanu was also praising and throwing support on obiano until that incident​ of 30th of august 2015 when Obiano connived with the army and police and kill about 30 IPOB members at Onitsha. The incidence of 30th august 2015 is the one you edited​ the audio and labeled it " Nnamdi Kanu orders the killing of innocent hausa men.
You can not deceive people like us that knows how nigeria uses lies and propaganda in manipulating the masses just to deceive them.

GEJ was an ex president. he never insulted a sitting PDP leader.

talking of obiano. he never praised him and never abused him.
he said he don't believe obiano is aware.
until he admitted obiano was aware

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Blue3k(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

GEJ is the chief sponsor of Nnamdi Kanu. Don't u ask your self why all governors he is meeting are PDP men.
Don't u think. OK tell me the name of one PDP governor that Nnamdi Kanu has criticized.

Blue3k:

Dont you find that line of thinking flaud. As the ruling party you don't want to start a popular seccession movement that has power to subvert authority. It won't benefit them long term because the movement cam live on past them because the aren't militants like boko haram. After weapons and funds are cut they can't fight. As long as Ibop can talk they have power.
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Hope you took your jamb mock test last weekend. It will be too disheartening if you fail jamb the 11th time.

how did u know am writing for the 11th time
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 02, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Ojukwu I know Nnamdi Kanu I know... Who is Joe Igbokwe?? Name one thing that made IPOB helpless and stop talking rubbish I told you that Igbos are better than you.
4uck off!!

you know Ojukwu but you're there Nnamdi Kanu is embracing Fani kayode that insulted Ojukwu our great leader and you didn't ask questions.
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by toofit007: 10:19pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

click for the audio
this ipobexposed of a guy never commit that suicide he promised? pls do that fast because your existence is of no use to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed... cool down.. It's over, Nigeria has won.

You can see it everywhere.... less and less IPOB news...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

you know Ojukwu but you're there Nnamdi Kanu is embracing Fani kayode that insulted Ojukwu our great leader and you didn't ask questions.
Go and sit down who is your great leader?? Are you Igbo??
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

GEJ was an ex president. he never insulted a sitting PDP leader.

talking of obiano. he never praised him and never abused him.
he said he don't believe obiano is aware.
until he admitted obiano was aware
You said he never insulted GEJ?? GEJ that Kanu used to call "imbecilic and moronic Jonathan" infact he really used hash words on GEJ look I started listening to radio bia4ra in 2014 so I don't know where you are driving at all I know is that you are being paid to deceive gullible people and my happiness is that your lies and propaganda doesn't fly it only ends here on NL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott / All Yoruba And Igbo Must Read This! / Updated: Abia State: Live Results....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.