Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio (4483 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You said he never insulted GEJ?? GEJ that Kanu used to call "imbecilic and moronic Jonathan" infact he really used hash words on GEJ look I started listening to radio bia4ra in 2014 so I don't know where you are driving at all I know is that you are being paid to deceive gullible people and my happiness is that your lies and propaganda doesn't fly it only ends here on NL.

I said GEJ was an ex. he never insulted any sitting PDP leader. do u read at all.
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 12:05am On May 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

I said GEJ was an ex. he never insulted any sitting PDP leader. do u read at all.

And am telling you that he insulted GEJ while he was on sit.. Was it not GEJ that was on sit in 2014-28 march 2015?
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 7:28am On May 03, 2017
Notasyouthink:
And am telling you that he insulted GEJ while he was on sit.. Was it not GEJ that was on sit in 2014-28 march 2015?

I have an audio of him praising Jonathan during 2014 when he was on sit. do u want it.
it was after Jonathan left seat
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 7:29am On May 03, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Go and sit down who is your great leader?? Are you Igbo??

so are u denying Ojukwu
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2017
TippyTop:
Same way APC owns bokoharam.

Yes we own Boko Haram and we are fighting against Boko haram. same way u own PDP and can't tell them when they are wrong and right.

You think you're doing me you're doing yourself
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 7:56am On May 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

so are u denying Ojukwu
Am not denying Ojukwu because I am Igbo and Ojukwu was my mentor. but in your own case you're not Igbo infact your god awolowo contributed to the massacre of women and children​ so as an afonja that you are, you should be talking about awolowo and not ojukwu
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 8:04am On May 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have an audio of him praising Jonathan during 2014 when he was on sit. do u want it.
it was after Jonathan left seat
You are talking nonsense I heard kanu on several occasions insulting GEJ when GEJ was on sit. Look we know the truth that's why its only your people afonjas that buys your junks here.
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Nobody: 10:22am On May 03, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You are talking nonsense I heard kanu on several occasions insulting GEJ when GEJ was on sit. Look we know the truth that's why its only your people afonjas that buys your junks here.

That was when Jonathan left seat. be sincere for once
Re: A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio by Notasyouthink: 11:02am On May 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

That was when Jonathan left seat. be sincere for once
Can you swear to whatever you are worshipping that Kanu did not insult GEJ while on sit?? Try to be sincere for once forgot propaganda on this one I know you're being paid for all these junks but you just need to say the truth sometimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders / Saraki Booed At APC Convention / They Have Made A Nonsense Of The Democracy We Fought For Says Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.