Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,355 members, 7,978,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? (990 Views)

What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between Wife And Father In Law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by amar3664: 3:44am On May 03, 2017
I am male 34,i am married and stays with my wife who is 28 years old i had been married for 5 years and have a 2 yrs old daughter,my wife is very beautiful and have nice body figure... i work in a reputed logistics company as an executive..my english may be some what weird,but believe me,english is not my mother tounge ,so pardon me if for my english,i want to narrate my true story which has been happening in my house for last few days,i posted this story of mine to get advice from u people,here is my story.
I stay with my wife,and daughter,from last 20 days my father has come from my native place to stay with us at our house,he is here for a medical treatment,and will stay here for next 4 months,my father iis 56 Years old and is a widower,initially my wife objected to my father staying with us,but because of social obligation we had to allow in our house ,otherwise other family members will think bad about it..earlier my wife used to talk very less with my father,but from last 5-6 days i observe change in her behaviour and she talks more with my father,earlier my wife never used to go alone or with.someone to nearby market for purchasing household items but yesterday while i came from office i saw she has gone to nearby market with my father,,i know its not bad but sometimes i feel very jealous about it..now while i am at home she spends 40%of time with my father and 60%time with me,sometimes she makes jokes about me in front of my father,which makes me feel bad...have i done any wrong by allowing him to my house?i have good sex relations with my wife and also i trust her,but given moral deprivity in.society,can sometimes in.future my wife might do sex wih my father in my absence ?once i asked my wife ,whether she had any boyfriend before her marriage ,then she said ,she had a.male friend but was only a friend not his bf ?what are chances now
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 4:36am On May 03, 2017
amar3664:
I am male 34,i am married and stays with my wife who is 28 years old i had been married for 5 years and have a 2 yrs old daughter,my wife is very beautiful and have nice body figure... i work in a reputed logistics company as an executive..my english may be some what weird,but believe me,english is not my mother tounge ,so pardon me if for my english,i want to narrate my true story which has been happening in my house for last few days,i posted this story of mine to get advice from u people,here is my story.
I stay with my wife,and daughter,from last 20 days my father has come from my native place to stay with us at our house,he is here for a medical treatment,and will stay here for next 4 months,my father iis 56 Years old and is a widower,initially my wife objected to my father staying with us,but because of social obligation we had to allow in our house ,otherwise other family members will think bad about it..earlier my wife used to talk very less with my father,but from last 5-6 days i observe change in her behaviour and she talks more with my father,earlier my wife never used to go alone or with.someone to nearby market for purchasing household items but yesterday while i came from office i saw she has gone to nearby market with my father,,i know its not bad but sometimes i feel very jealous about it..now while i am at home she spends 40%of time with my father and 60%time with me,sometimes she makes jokes about me in front of my father,which makes me feel bad...have i done any wrong by allowing him to my house?i have good sex relations with my wife and also i trust her,but given moral deprivity in.society,can sometimes in.future my wife might do sex wih my father in my absence ?once i asked my wife ,whether she had any boyfriend before her marriage ,then she said ,she had a.male friend but was only a friend not his bf ?what are chances now
u dont have anything important to say...if ds same woman now dey harsh to popsy u go complain.how can u even reason such self.shez jst tryin to mke d man feel at home and dats how its suppose to be.if my wife and my dad are like dat i wld b so glad...so dnt even reason such now.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by amar3664: 5:29am On May 03, 2017
Is her behaviour ok
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by firstking01(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2017
Seems you are the possessive type.

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by amar3664: 6:31am On May 03, 2017
M i wrong if i m possessive
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by amar3664: 6:37am On May 03, 2017
My wife pic

Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by FreeSpirited: 7:13am On May 03, 2017
You seem to be childish or Immature........You have no proof or whatsoever, yet u are bringing up issues dat doesn't exist.

I do not know the sexual character of your dad, you are his son and u know him better, If you do not trust him it means he must have been recklessly promiscuous in the past. If that is the case, its your duty to watch closely or from afar....Or better still try hidden camera....Hidden camera are now cheap and available everywhere, with few thousands you can get it on Jumia.
But its sad your dad dint give u reason to trust him. More worrying if you think dad could ever do such and Most worrying if it was all the result of insecurity and ur figements of imagination. To me, u look more like a cheating husband cos they feel more insecure and have trust issues
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by chiraqDemon(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2017
Amar wey u stop this nonsense nau, ppl dey wen need real advice u don de ask since d past two months. Abeg go sleep shuu. If dem fvck dem nor fvck nor be we go enjoy am

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 03, 2017
Una still dey answer this mumu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by SINZ: 8:06am On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
Una still dey answer this mumu grin grin grin

No mind dem grin
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 03, 2017
SINZ:

No mind dem grin
the guy is getting annoying like seriously... I wish he had no comment for this garbage!

Morning baba, where we dey go today?? grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by SINZ: 8:23am On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
the guy is getting annoying like seriously... I wish he had no comment for this garbage!

Morning baba, where we dey go today?? grin

The more people avoid checking profiles before replying threads, the more they'll keep falling for vices like this.

Boss man, I dey work already o. Its cold AF here too. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 03, 2017
SINZ:

The more people avoid checking profiles before replying threads, the more they'll keep falling for vices like this.

Boss man, I dey work already o. Its cold AF here too. grin
dont mind the attention seeking op...

You make sense baba, I carry bae go hospital o, she no sleep last night, slight ulcer...

Just keep making sense bro, u dope
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by SINZ: 8:35am On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:

You make sense baba, I carry bae go hospital o, she no sleep last night, slight ulcer...

No wahala, I'm sure you're taking good care of her wink. Hope she's seen the doctor?
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:

He always does cheesy
How u sweeri
U seff bless this trash grin after i read first line i begin scroll grin

Dont worry the haters are on their way to sit op down ..
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 03, 2017
SINZ:

No wahala, I'm sure you're taking good care of her wink. Hope she's seen the doctor?
Morning sexy kiss
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by SINZ: 8:40am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Morning sexy kiss
Baybee... Morning hun kiss
Slept well?
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 03, 2017
SINZ:

Baybee... Morning hun kiss

Slept well?
Yessir ... wink
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by SINZ: 8:44am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yessir ... wink

The Privy will be taking a final stance on that issue today, endeavor to make yourself available, ma'am. wink
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 03, 2017
SINZ:

The Privy will be taking a final stance on that issue today, endeavor to make yourself available, ma'am. wink
Im strapped all day er day grin wont miss it
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by SINZ: 8:56am On May 03, 2017
--
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by SINZ: 8:59am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Im strapped all day er day grin wont miss it

GLORY cool
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by westlius(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2017
my dear u need to be happy because your wife love ur family remember u said ur father came for treatment i believe of an illness and if she treats him bad u will call her a witch so he has to treat him good to live long
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

He always does cheesy
How u sweeri
U seff bless this trash grin after i read first line i begin scroll grin

Dont worry the haters are on their way to sit op down ..
hello boo boo, I'm all good oo, bae's ill so I took her for some checking up. I trust you're good too dearie smiley

Op has ran outta ideas seriously, he usually gets a 100+ comments on this same issue/thread, now it's less than 20 comments Kikikiiki grin. Can't wait to see 1 comment, 10views. I believe that would cool him off for sometime grin
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 03, 2017
SINZ:

yeah bro... Will have issues in getting her to take medications Tho... Buh it's all good bro... Thanks for ya concern smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
hello boo boo, I'm all good oo, bae's ill so I took her for some checking up. I trust you're good too dearie smiley

Op has ran outta ideas seriously, he usually gets a 100+ comments on this same issue/thread, now it's less than 20 comments Kikikiiki grin. Can't wait to see 1 comment, 10views. I believe that would cool him off for sometime grin

We started to reject nonsense topics lol
Glad ur bae is hospital o getting much needed help grin small small they press d girl
Abi she don carry belle shocked
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

We started to reject nonsense topics lol
Glad ur bae is hospital o getting much needed help grin small small they press d girl
Abi she don carry belle shocked

the op fit die of depression, the guy no fit sit him wife down and talk to her heart to heart, that's if the "story" is true tho undecided

Lol bae, get belle ke? We be adults nah, belle must come after marriage oo. She is an ulcer patient, she no sleep last night all through (me too), so I reason am say make we go see doc today...no worry, I go dey press her small small but after wedding, na fire grin
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
the op fit die of depression, the guy no fit sit him wife down and talk to her heart to heart, that's if the "story" is true tho undecided

Lol bae, get belle ke? We be adults nah, belle must come after marriage oo. She is an ulcer patient, she no sleep last night all through (me too), so I reason am say make we go see doc today...no worry, I go dey press her small small but after wedding, na fire grin
No shaking
Look after her o
My nana had it too and i know how painful it can be .. anyway Twirling out see you later wink
Re: What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between My Wife N My Father? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

No shaking
Look after her o
My nana had it too and i know how painful it can be .. anyway Twirling out see you later wink
nice one babe, you're dope... See ya. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? / Nollywood Actresses Converge In Moji Olaiya's Home In Tears To Mourn Her Demise / Please Help A Nairalander Get A Super-clean,flawless And Fresh Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.