Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) (54481 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by tickertop(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2017
The kisses for wedding party much self...no wonder. Nice combo. Congrats to my crush
...adesusu
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2017
49cents:
The problem with celebrities is that there ego is too much for the stability of their marraige.....

I find banky's letter too mush , too emotionally beginnings end up in disillusionment
Shut it....will u?

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2017
Ginaz:

no be only Knight, na knife in aboki suya armour
Lmaooooo!!!!! U eh!!!!!! grin
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:52am On May 03, 2017
Liamm:
I
JEALOUSY .lol
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good for him.

Adesua?the Ooni got hooked by a Bini,and Banky is getting hooked by one too.

Must be something about Bini chicks.

she is not bini.... She is ishan

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
HIScraziness:
Benin babes are always so pretty!
ishan not Benin

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by dottyeah(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
What's the title of this video
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
It's wedding party part2
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Josmila(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2017
I saw 'The wedding party' movie with my wife and while we were at it, she told me it was beyond a movie for Banky & Adesua, that she sees the duo getting married for real, especially as the chemistry between them could not be hidden at all.

I'm particularly amazed and impressed at the fact that they've been engaged since February and it's been kept secret. They both didn't allow a wind of it to drop in public space especially as the movie was in the works. A lesson or two to learn from them by other celebrities, married or single, you can actually control what you want to share with the world at any time!

That said, congratulations to the love birds. We wish them happiness and may the love never wane.

Erm... who's next? grin

DON JAZZY?? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by BCISLTD: 11:59am On May 03, 2017
blackylola:
Africa version of Jay Z and Beyonce, God bless your union

U better stop if na ruff play

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by mayortm001(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2017
Finally that old guy has decided to settle down!

Where Don jazzy ooo
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by SlimAdenike(f): 11:59am On May 03, 2017
Love don blind uncle Banky see maary *hehehehehe* I'm happy for them sha
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2017
But wait o!....there's something i'm not getting here!....
Same adesua that publicly proffesed love for some jidenna just last week....itssokay!
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Dajugba: 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin

WHO GO ENGAGE ME
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by mannymoney: 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
adedayoadedeji:
Lovely. If we find out say una dey finger our brain for one movie, una Bleep up

Dem don carry Nollywood enter House.
This is clearly a publicity stunt, she will have to get married and have baby and stay married for minimum of 5 years before i go believe.
Wedding Party 2!

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
Didn't know adesuas mum was Yoruba. Interesting. Banky really tried to keep this away from the media, since they've bn hounding him forever.

Newest cutest couple in town! Can't wait for bellanaija wedding pictures. I know we won't hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
A year later he beats me up and has given me STD
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good for him.

Adesua?the Ooni got hooked by a Bini,and Banky is getting hooked by one too.

Must be something about Bini chicks.

I concur. Bini girls rock!
Was anyone else impressed by the love letter ? It's something else

I fell in love with an Actress. Now my life is a movie

This Banky W guy dey yarn sha ... Is he a writer or something ? He needs to get discovered appears to have talent cool

Beautiful Edo girls in the online, show some love!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
Liamm:
I
una Don come again
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
HDVideos:

In that time, I got engaged to you in my “Made For You” music video… and then by coincidence, we both got cast to get married in “The Wedding Party” movie.. but all the while we were the very best of friends. I guess, in our case, real life will now imitate art.

I’m not sure what the future will bring, but I’m completely sure that I am ready to face it with you by my side. I pray that God continues to build me into the kind of man that you deserve. I love you Susu.. I feel safe and at peace with you. You mean the world to me. Thank you for agreeing to be my lover and best friend. Thank you for agreeing to be my wife.

PS: The timing of this may make some people think this is promo for another video, or a movie. It isn’t.
Ironically, everyone who has seen us together in art, or in life, always insists that we have amazing chemistry. I guess you can say we have been hiding in plain sight. I fell in love with an Actress. Now my life is a movie.

In February of 2017, I asked Adesua Tolulope Oluwaseun Etomi to be my wife. She said Yes.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/05/banky-w-adesua-etomi-are-getting-married/

Some ladies would be heartbroken cry

Love the romance story...Banky sure has a way with words

They have actually had a pre-wedding wedding with style wink

it ain't easy finding that right parter that's make a stable home with all the celebrity divorce cases all around

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2017
Definitely a sequel to Wedding Party
Why all these front page people no reason am naaa

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2017
If this is true then I'm the least surprised cos I saw the chemistry between them when I watched the movie and I told my co-viewers that these two are truly into each other and won't be surprised if they marry real life....

Congrats to them in advance.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
LibrarianD:
At last! Still waiting for dbanj though cool
dbanj married secretly at his dads birthday.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:09pm On May 03, 2017
They will make a cute couple

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 03, 2017
Awwww! They look good together.. cheesy
Congrats!!!! cheesy
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by mannymoney: 12:10pm On May 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:
dbanj married secretly at his dads birthday.

He will also divorce secretly. Secret marriage is boyfriend and girlfriend.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2017
Seenyo:
But wait o!....there's something i'm not getting here!....
Same adesua that publicly proffesed love for some jidenna just last week....itssokay!

Celebrity crush na

No biggie
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:12pm On May 03, 2017
mannymoney:

He will also divorce secretly. Secret marriage is boyfriend and girlfriend.

Haba
Don't say that moreover dija did likewise.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2017
But they can so cheat...
Hemanwel:
I am married to a Bini woman too. They rock, nor be small!
When a Bini geh love you ehn...
Mr Wellington, that Bini woman go use love finish you; I can guarantee you that.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by mannymoney: 12:13pm On May 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Haba
Don't say that moreover dija did likewise.

Dbanj have even denied the report of eva getting married. Did u see wedding picture? Dija is no secret we have pics and baby.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 12:15pm On May 03, 2017
Good News at last.....

Na me happy pass
Match made in heaven
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:16pm On May 03, 2017
mannymoney:

Dbanj have even denied the report of eva getting married. Did u see wedding picture? Dija is no secret we have pics and baby.
We got the info after she gave birth.
All the same do ur part by wishing them well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.