Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) (54433 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Vivly(f): 1:29pm On May 03, 2017
So Wole ojo was just a friend zoned nigga all these while. Same dude I was hoping would end up with Ivie Okujaye but she got married to someone else. Now Adesua. Wole look somewhere else o. Like my direction for instance.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:
Go and sit down. Where were you when people were saying Bisiola is fully yoruba despite she being part Yoruba part bayelsa? Am sure you were blind then abi? Hypocrite

Adesuwa is an Edo girl, kiss the truth
Nobody ever claimed Bisola as Yoruba(well none that i know of) All d assumptions are in your head because of her name "Bisola" and we wont apologise for that cause no one except Bisola has d right to choose what she wants to be addressed as. So if u got a problem with that, tender ur case to Bisola. And yes, Adesua is an edo girl no one is disputing that so calm ur nerves brother. Just doesn't erase d fact which baby124 was pointing out, that her mum is yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by baby124: 1:33pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:
Go and sit down. Where were you when people were saying Bisiola is fully yoruba despite she being part Yoruba part bayelsa? Am sure you were blind then abi? Hypocrite

Adesuwa is an Edo girl, kiss the truth
Bisola herself said she is a full Yoruba girl. It was Bayelsa governor that said she was not. Adesue is only Edo by her father who obviously did not raise her. Besides Banky will not mention all her Yoruba names if that fact was not important to him when choosing a wife. When you try to throw shade or be tribalistic think well. It just backfired on you. If you have shame, you won't even claim Adesua.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by dragonking2: 1:34pm On May 03, 2017
baby124:

Bisola herself said she is a full Yoruba girl. It was Bayelsa governor that said she was not. Adesue is only Edo by her father who obviously did not raise her. Besides Banky will not mention all her Yoruba names if that fact was not important to him when choosing a wife. When you try to throw shade or be tribalistic think well. It just backfired on you. If you have shame, you won't even claim Adesua.
Adesua has also said she is from Edo state so what is your own point?
What is the tribalistic shade there? You don't have a point

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by sevantex(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This Banky W guy dey yarn sha ... Is he a writer or something ? He needs to get discovered appears to have talent cool

He is a Businessman, Songwriter, Singer, Rapper, Actor. co-owns a record label and u say his talents need to get discovered ke!!!

Baba hw far na?? undecided

Congrats Banky and Adesua, God bless ur union richly

Egbon Don Jazzy, u still dy wait Rihanna so? hehehe
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by baby124: 1:36pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:
Adesua has also said she is from Edo state so what is your own point?
What is the tribalistic shade there? You don't have a point
You were the one that tried to throw shade with your initial post on this thread. Now that you have been corrected, learn from your misyarns.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by dragonking2: 1:37pm On May 03, 2017
Henryyy:

Nobody ever claimed Bisola as Yoruba(well none that i know of) All d assumptions are in your head because of her name "Bisola" and we wont apologise for that caEdo no one except Bisola has d right to chodo what ocritshe wants to be addressed as. So if u got a problem with that, tender ur case to Bisola. And yes, Adesua is an edo girl no one is disputing that so calm ur nerves brother. Just doesn't erase d fact which baby124 was pointing out, that her mum is yoruba.
Am sure you too were blind then because there were numerous post here.
I don't have a case with Bisiola, when you guys claimed her no one disturbed you so why are you getting goose bumps Now that I said Adesuwa is Edo?
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by dragonking2: 1:38pm On May 03, 2017
baby124:

You were the one that tried to throw shade with your initial post on this thread. Now that you have been corrected, learn from your misyarns.
Bring out the shade. I said leave our nigerdelta sisters alone and marry your girls. Is that shade?
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by baby124: 1:39pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:
Bring out the shade. I said leave our nigerdelta sisters alone and marry your girls. Is that shade?
Of course, when it's a Yoruba woman that gave birth to her and raised her. That shows how dumb your comment was.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:
Am sure you too were blind then because there were numerous post here.
I don't have a case with Bisiola, when you guys claimed her no one disturbed you so why are you getting goose bumps Now that I said Adesuwa is Edo?
Oh you're obviously pained by the fact that we "claimed Bisola" and think you're avenging the hurt init? Well mister,read my post over again. What you've been alleging makes no sense.Its like saying ibos claimed a girl named "Ngozi".Whats there to claim when common sense would tell anyone she's ibo even without asking.Read my comment again and open ur eyes wide enough to see where i reiterated the fact that Adesua is edo only with a yoruba mum.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by dragonking2: 1:48pm On May 03, 2017
Henryyy:

Oh you're obviously pained by the fact that we "claimed Bisola" and think you're avenging the hurt init? Well mister,read my post over again. What you've been alleging makes no sense.Its like saying ibos claimed a girl named "Ngozi".Whats there to claim when common sense would tell anyone she's ibo even without asking.Read my comment again and open ur eyes wide enough to see where i reiterated the fact that Adesua is edo only with a yoruba mum.

You are obviously pained that we are claiming Adesuwa? Because I didn't mention Bisiola before you all came here crying like babies... You should take to your own advice too where I said that Bisiola is yoruba with Bayelsa mum. Hope you are happy now.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by dragonking2: 1:50pm On May 03, 2017
baby124:

Of course, when it's a Yoruba woman that gave birth to her and raised her. That shows how dumb your comment was.
Same way Bisiola was birthed and raised by her bayelsa mum..So you can see how hypocritical and dumb your own comment is.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by baby124: 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:
Same way Bisiola was birthed and raised by her bayelsa mum..So you can see how hypocritical and dumb your own comment is.
Till today Bisola has not said her mother is Bayelsa. Besides why will a Bayelsa mum relocate her family to her village in Ogun state during hard times. Lmao. Trivia for you. Smh. Could it be that your governor was mistaken or its Bisola's own mum that is half Bayelsa Bisola is not even the point here, it's Adesua and your silly shade we are talking about.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:
You are obviously pained that we are claiming Adesuwa? Because I didn't mention Bisiola before you all came here crying like babies... You should take to your own advice too where I said that Bisiola is yoruba with Bayelsa mum. Hope you are happy now.
Pained? U wish brah. You did mention Bisola which was why i quoted you else would have left you to enjoy ur 5 seconds of attention-seeking. Btw, u mentioned Bisola's mum being Bayelsan just now so whatever point you're trying to make here is what is hypocritical.
dragonking2:
U mentioned that here so what exactly are u saying?Do u even understand English?
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by dragonking2: 1:57pm On May 03, 2017
Henryyy:

Pained? U wish brah. You did mention Bisola which was why i quoted you else would have left you to enjoy ur 5 seconds of attention-seeking. Btw, u mentioned Bisola's mum being Bayelsan just now so whatever point you're trying to make here is what is hypocritical

I mentioned bisiola as an example to baby123 and her hypocrisy but you were so pained to see that

U mentioned that here so what exactly are u saying?Do u even understand English?
It is obvious that you are not only pained but also confused.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Saaog(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2017
dmostsureway:
CONGRATS TO MY VIPs SUBSCRIBERS WHO WON WITH ME LAST SUNDAY. TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SURE FIXED GAMES, AND YOU ARE A HIGH OR LOW STAKER VIEW ATTACHMENT BELOW. FOR SERIOUS MINDED PERSONS ONLY. PLEASE IT IS NOT FREE AND NO PAY AFTER.(NEGOTIABLE FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS)
una nor get sense at all why are you folks overwhelmed with bigotry

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2017
smh.. why?
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
dragonking2:

I mentioned bisiola as an example to baby123 and her hypocrisy but you were so pained to see that

It is obvious that you are not only pained but also confused.
You're d one sounding pained here bro else why getting salty over d fact that Adesua has a yoruba mum?Why sounding bitter?Go change her mum's etnicity if it irks you this much. grin grin grin Shuo grin
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by miketayo(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin

WHO GO ENGAGE ME

Nnamdi and co ll grin grin
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
All those people above me arguing about what tribe Adesuwa or Bisola are from or what tribe they aren't from... Una weldone, you guys have time. .. You can't just wish someone congrats. What is it with Nigerians and fighting over tribes all the time?

Seun I am patiently waiting for your wedding invitation.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Raintaker(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2017
LibrarianD:
At last! Still waiting for dbanj though cool
D'banj is married.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Annie939(f): 2:59pm On May 03, 2017
congrats bro hope you are not a wife beater
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:
Omg! Omg! Jesos ooooo!

My friend just chatted me about the bad news! Omg! I was hoping I would meet this my eternal crush and marry him. Yes, I know I don't like yellow men but this yellow pleases my soul o. Omg cry cry cry cry cry cry

As for Adesua, the dream bf snatcher, I can only beg you to plsssssss take care of him. That dude is the best of the pack. Daaaaaaah!

Dyt...somebody just snatched my bobo o. Pls help me.

Sorry oo grin grin grin
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Dyt(f): 3:07pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:
Omg! Omg! Jesos ooooo!

My friend just chatted me about the bad news! Omg! I was hoping I would meet this my eternal crush and marry him. Yes, I know I don't like yellow men but this yellow pleases my soul o. Omg cry cry cry cry cry cry

As for Adesua, the dream bf snatcher, I can only beg you to plsssssss take care of him. That dude is the best of the pack. Daaaaaaah!

Dyt...somebody just snatched my bobo o. Pls help me.

Ewooooooo
Let's go fight
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by mctowel01: 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
Na baba donjazzy we dey wait for
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by HungerBAD: 3:13pm On May 03, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:16pm On May 03, 2017
Dyt:

Ewooooooo
Let's go fight

Hian...the babe too cool. I no wan scatter Dada for am so she won't take it out on him. You know I totally adore him cry cry
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Bolarge(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
Life immitating Art.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Claessique1(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good for him.

Adesua?the Ooni got hooked by a Bini,and Banky is getting hooked by one too.

Must be something about Bini chicks.

A whole lot oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2017
Wishing them a happy married life.

But I think this kneeling thing by men to propose to women is becoming old-fashioned if not ridiculous. You want to spend your money one someone and you're still kneeling to make a wish.

Can't they find better position that wouldn't denigrate either the woman or the man.

Gone are the days when women marry men for their value and trust. Society has changed.

Today's women go for the pocket. While I don't blame them, it's a free world for anybody to make their choice.

But I think this practice should be jettisoned as well. The world is more even today than any other time in human history

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by laudate: 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
olujastro:
Oh my God! So happy like I'm the one involved. After the video of 'Made for you' came out and then 'The wedding party' movie, my only wish was.... These guys appear perfect for each other and should start dating jare. The chemistry was so incredible. I didn't even know they were dating already let alone getting married.
Wish them well.
Ezionye, this could be us. shocked

Wow!! shocked Art truly does imitate life! So their romance was kindled on the set of that movie - The Wedding Party. How sweet.... cheesy

Oya, all you single babes in the house go and become Nollywood actresses in a romantic comedy, sharp-sharp. This is one of the new ways to hook the bone of your bone, in 2017! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) / ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.