Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Send Her Thanks For Your Birthday Wishes From Her Movie Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Send Her Thanks For Your Birthday Wishes From Her Movie Set (663 Views)

Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Send Her Thanks For Your Birthday Wishes From Her Movie Set by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2017
Nollywood Veteran, Genevieve Nnaji thanks all her fans and persons who wished her well on her birthday.

She posted a picture on popular media sharing site, Instagram with the caption:

Sending my love and gratitude from the set of @lionheartthemovie . Thank you for all your birthday wishes. You are the reason I do what I do. Love you so much.

We love you too, Genny.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/genevieve-nnaji-send-her-thanks-for.html

LalasticlaLA MISSYB3 Fynestboi

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Send Her Thanks For Your Birthday Wishes From Her Movie Set by Nwendy(f): 11:30pm On May 03, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Nollywood Veteran, Genevieve Nnaji thanks all her fans and persons who wished her well on her birthday.

She posted a picture on popular media sharing site, Instagram with the caption:

Sending my love and gratitude from the set of @lionheartthemovie . Thank you for all your birthday wishes. You are the reason I do what I do. Love you so much.

We love you too, Genny.
Beautiful soul. Happy birthday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Send Her Thanks For Your Birthday Wishes From Her Movie Set by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:17am On May 04, 2017
u r welc

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Goes All Raunchy (photos) / Rosy Meurer Poses With Police Officers As she Departs Delta State (photo) / I Think Nigerians Are Bigger Than Just Comedy Movies – Omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.