Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade (49115 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Ppresh2017(f): 7:30pm On May 04, 2017
Congrats my boy.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by oshe11: 7:30pm On May 04, 2017
jokes n acting tinx

bliv at ur own.......
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by segebase(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2017
toto
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by mailingdgreat: 7:30pm On May 04, 2017
All diz corpers wey never know wetin life hold for dem na em dey propose to babe. Derez more to it than just buying a ring and kneeling down to put into her finger.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Suko110(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2017
This is what I call giant step , hope nor b lord of d rings e Wan turn d girl to grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
okay.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by iykemyke105: 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:
UUUrrrgghhhh! Thats so sweet but I sure say no be allowe money una wan use start family oo.
abegi help me ask them oo
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
sirugos:
Good for them but sometimes it does not end well. Am using myself as a case study. I believed all she was telling without knowing that she was a crook and a criminal. The marriage didnt last up to 2 yrs
Sorry abt dat bro...wish u better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Pharmumar(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
refiner:
I hope he is sure of a good job after service.....let him not turn d girl to lord of d rings o... undecided

Congrats to them tho... smiley
Maybe he already has a job

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by cr7rooney10(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
U Neva get job u dey propose I pity una

2 Likes

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by israelmao(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2017
Ok.It's good ending
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Austinoiz(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2017
Dude looks like a main market hustler to me, so no qualms as to their love-sustenance, just that the geh is a bit short.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by kakabre(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2017
sirugos:
Good for them but sometimes it does not end well. Am using myself as a case study. I believed all she was telling without knowing that she was a crook and a criminal. The marriage didnt last up to 2 yrs
Heya...its really pitiful..wish u the best of luck in ur future endeavors tho
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by obataokenwa(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
BoosBae:
You wey dey propose, I hope say u get job wey dey wait for you, if not your eye go clear grin grin

And aunty that's collecting ring, I hope he won't turn you to lord of the rings?? grin

The hustle is real, no more allawee ooh.

Congrats ooh
Those days in Lagos, some of us are already counting in millions as Corper. though most of the money were not legit back then. Old things are passed away. it was a choice to get married then, but my eyes was on bigger things
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Maski87: 7:48pm On May 04, 2017
0k 2 jobless people, when she starts runs because things are hard make you no because o
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by BoosBae(f): 7:53pm On May 04, 2017
obataokenwa:
Those days in Lagos, some of us are already counting in millions as Corper. though most of the money were not legit back then. Old things are passed away. it was a choice to get married then, but my eyes was on bigger things
That's cool.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2017
sirugos:
Waoooo!tell me more bro
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
Sultty:
Weytin concern me
LMAO!!!! ALAJEKU OMO..goat-head eater!!!
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by muller101(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
Corper marry corper dem go born mumu
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Lionofdjungle: 7:59pm On May 04, 2017
The guy has put the cart before the horse. Has he got a job yet? He doesn't know what the labour market looks like, he is still dreaming angry

2 Likes

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 04, 2017
Absolutely not advisable. Country is recessed and recovering. Jobs are not there, even if he has 10m in his account, it is not guaranteed to have a decent living. This country has no mortgage options, so he cant afford 2yrs rent and feeding for that time frame, which is time and space he needs on the average before getting a job and he gets a wife ? Warra Bleep is wrong with these kids who fall in love at the thrust of dicck ?

Absolutely inexperienced youngsters.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Etizz: 8:15pm On May 04, 2017
just dat he wants to do it on a special day, he for wait make dem come into d labour market proper to know d situation of d country, to get work here nor be beans oh, hope he don't make dat girl lord of d ring...... I wish dem luck.

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Beziel(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2017
5DMindset:
Absolutely not advisable. Country is recessed and recovering. Jobs are not there, even if he has 10m in his account, it is not guaranteed to have a decent living. This country has no mortgage options, so he cant afford 2yrs rent and feeding for that time frame, which is time and space he needs on the average before getting a job and he gets a wife ? Warra Bleep is wrong with these kids who fall in love at the thrust of dicck ?

Absolutely inexperienced youngsters.
lol. Thrust of dick...

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by fatiaforreal: 8:23pm On May 04, 2017
Provided you land a job quick enough, then it makes sense, otherwise it's sheer mockery.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by airex(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2017
lilfreezy:
The babe don give the guy better kpomo chop. Him no wan chop another grin
Stop being foolish minded
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by tglobal(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2017
Congrats to the couple!

I have however always wondered why men make proposals a public affair. What could the possible benefit be other than coercing the lady to say "Yes" in order to save face?

What other reason could there be?

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by oviejnr(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
See the expression on the face of the lady standing in the middle of the girl and guy snapping with their phones like "Chai!! My own bobo for camp just increased my mileage for nothing"....... angry
Hahaha, this one sweet me grin
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Icon4s(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2017
BoosBae:
You wey dey propose, I hope say u get job wey dey wait for you, if not your eye go clear grin grin

And aunty that's collecting ring, I hope he won't turn you to lord of the rings?? grin

The hustle is real, no more allawee ooh.

Congrats ooh

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by iswallker(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2017
Idiotic aswya....he's been pussy whipped..your eye go soon clear....

By the way what's with going down on both knees like you dey serve punishment.... tongue

Learn from bankyw...he shared photos just yday...put one knee on the ground while the other is bended...

Fools...
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by oluwashedy: 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
lilfreezy:
The babe don give the guy better kpomo chop. Him no wan chop another grin
In other words, the gal dn get financial and social security

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? / NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.