Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade (49142 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by NovusHomo(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2017
In this economic recession? Shouln't they be looking for jobs? grin

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by GreatEngineer(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2017
And so!
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by seunfape(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
The guy go don smoke or drink , ordinary eye no fit do this
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by merxi55(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
Proposing can sweet me 'ehh'
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by merxi55(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
Proposing can sweet me 'ehh'
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 04, 2017
all these proposal dey make me jealous o.Future hubby wia art thou?
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by ElsonMorali: 9:19pm On May 04, 2017
That must be Bukuru camp. Did my orientation there.

I hope the guy won't turn the girl to Lord of the Rings o.

Why not wait until you come back to reality and get a job before proposing, unless of course a job is already waiting for you.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by kolaaderin: 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
That is what u got when u nack the whole year round and you dont wanna let go. The guy must have been chopping punmo like never before all year round.

NAGEDU
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2017
okay, they not rush into it o, marriage na life time commitment.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by TerrorSquad147: 9:36pm On May 04, 2017
5DMindset:
Absolutely not advisable. Country is recessed and recovering. Jobs are not there, even if he has 10m in his account, it is not guaranteed to have a decent living. This country has no mortgage options, so he cant afford 2yrs rent and feeding for that time frame, which is time and space he needs on the average before getting a job and he gets a wife ? Warra Bleep is wrong with these kids who fall in love at the thrust of dicck ?

Absolutely inexperienced youngsters.
do you know if he's from a wealthy home?

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by AreaFada2: 9:39pm On May 04, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
ok

Modified: Y dos mugu come open mouth like that.

E get one question wey I bin wan ask o.

Na when Nigerians start "proposing" ? even on their kneels?

You nor sabi darkie person? Na copy cat we sabi na.

I dey wait for the day an oyinbo man will carry kola nut & palm wine to go see his oyinbo in-laws in America or Europe. shocked shocked

Our ancestors that did not kneel down to propose, their marriages lasted life long. These days nko? Na story story. cool
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2017
sirugos:
Good for them but sometimes it does not end well. Am using myself as a case study. I believed all she was telling without knowing that she was a crook and a criminal. The marriage didnt last up to 2 yrs

Chances of success of such marriages are very slim. What does a Corper know or have to tie himself down to a woman. Even if they give you a job in your place of assignment. You need a period of apprenticeship and maturity.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
Even if he is from a wealthy home, you need to know how to make your own money and you need maturity
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Erums(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2017
Congrats to them.... God abegg send my wife... Time don dey reach....
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by oyetpel(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2017
Marriage is more than this yeye thing
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
His skin says otherwise, besides, I am from wealth but family won't teach you how to Bleep your wife, neither will they feed you for ever.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by TerrorSquad147: 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
toyetade:

Even if he is from a wealthy home, you need to know how to make your own money and you need maturity
do you know if he has started making money already before going for nysc?
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by billyG(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2017
stupid boy did yur papa kneel down b4 yur mother to propose?Y do we copy useless western culture where woman is the head of the family
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2017
AreaFada2:

You nor sabi darkie person? Na copy cat we sabi na.

I dey wait for the day an oyinbo man will carry kola nut & palm wine to go see his oyinbo in-laws in America or Europe. shocked shocked

Our ancestors that did not kneel down to propose, their marriages lasted life long. These days nko? Na story. cool

I taya o grin
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by ufuosman(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by mcfriend9(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2017
Hi everyone,

I know many people will cherish the idea of inspecting a car they want to buy without leaving their home or office.

There is a new classified website for buying and selling cars called Kwilist that have come to solve this problem.

HOW?

Kwilist allows sellers to sell their cars by posting a video of the car. Its so easy to sell your car on Kwilist and all you need is to create a free account with your phone number and a password. Just record a video of the car and post it. No commission. No extra charges.

WATCHING VIDEOS WILL CONSUME MY DATA

They know! And they have introduced a new algorithm to the website that allows for ultra-compression of the video without losing considerable quality. If a seller uploads 100mb video for example, you will watch it with less than 1.65mb.

Practically, any video on kwilist can be watched in less than 3.5mb.

Visit www.kwilist.com today to start inspecting our large archive of cars at home or office. I know you will find a good deal.

NOTICE: It is still relatively new!
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by cuteme88(f): 11:18pm On May 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Lovely Corper couple. Congrats!
But the guy wan resemble my ex oooh! who get the front view of his face? tongue
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by jaido007: 11:23pm On May 04, 2017
If corper Marry corper dem go born.. ..... ..............
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 12:25am On May 05, 2017
sirugos:
Good for them but sometimes it does not end well. Am using myself as a case study. I believed all she was telling without knowing that she was a crook and a criminal. The marriage didnt last up to 2 yrs
hmmmm

How I wish thy listen to u.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by fortunejum: 6:53am On May 05, 2017
Person wey no get work dey proposed. rubbish.
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Funmisco: 8:00am On May 05, 2017
beewhy009:
Imagine she cn say NO, wetn the parade go cn turn to? tongue

Congrats anyway! grin
heheheheheh
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by holluphemydavid(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2017
hope dey av money for wedding and to survive after wedding,thou dey might come from a very wealthy home...congrats to dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) / NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.