Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,776 members, 7,930,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? (5997 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by iice(f): 1:45pm On May 19, 2007
@OhGrey, totally but i still preferred him in Last of the Mohicans (all that hair and near naked body) *sighs* grin grin No does accents like Gary Oldman!! He's the best!
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by nguage(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2007
best movie forrest gump
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by hype: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
Harry potter(Trilogy) Basic instinct Cold Mountain God father Then 4 the local scene. Voilated, Oleku, keeping fatith, saworoide.
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by Lexyhearts(f): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2007
  [color=#000099] cheesy GUYS I REALLY LOVE AFRICAN MOVIES COZ THEY MAKE ME FEEL AT HOME HOME THOUGH I AM FAR AWAY IN UK.N-WAY MY FAVOURITE MOVIE IS WORLD APART,ORANGE GROOVE AND BLOOD SISTERS,MY WOMAN,U AND I FOREVER INFACT I LOVE ALL OF THEM EXCEPT MY LOVE MY SORROW IT IS VERY STUPID.CHEERZ cheesy
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by delwu(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2007
illusionist's cool,but we're talkin bout the movie of all time,try and c Godfather again felas,its mos def the movie, as in the movie of all time
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by hola2ng(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hello Linda M.
Glad you finally made it back to Philly after all these years. I'm doing alright. Hope you are too.
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by suze(f): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2007
pretty woman, sound of music, grease, titanic, terminator, blood diamonds

oleku,rattlesnake,violated,thunderbolt(magun)
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by deb(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2007
Devil's advocate
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by OpeLovely(f): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
300 was very captivating and tragic.
Re: Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? by kbayo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2008
Freedom Writers
Micheal Clayton
Finding Forrester
Dedication
Sydney white
Suburban girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Movies Divides Men And Women? / Nollywood Need To Study filmmaking and production / My New Script ( A Dark Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.