Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? (36242 Views)

Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled / Ae-funai Scholars Donate Academic Materials To University Library / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by FavoredGuy: 2:42pm On May 06, 2017
UNN library makes sense shaa but I have not toured around the country's universities just to compare and contrast libraries.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by agabaI23(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2017
forMom:
University of Nigeria Nssuka:Nnamdi azikiwe library
this is the old library. The new library is the biggest in Nigeria and I think West Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by dopedan(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
Definitely not futo.. We have the worst library in the world

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by opera1(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
Though I ve not been 2 ABU Zaria BUT one of my Prof once said ABU Library is d Best Library in Nigeria and d whole of West Africa

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by seguno2: 2:45pm On May 06, 2017
decatalyst:
Which one are you trying to get info about? Is it about the structure or content of the library?

You want to judge a book by it cover without minding it content?

It should be both- 60% weight for content and 40% for structure, emphasis on comfort and conducive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by supereagle(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2017
Is the structure or the content you are looking for?
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by supereagle(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2017
FavoredGuy:
UNN library makes sense shaa but I have not toured around the country's universities just to compare and contrast libraries.
UNEC is the worst. They have anything there.
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by TheVictorious(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2017
The pace-setting Center fol Learning Resources (CLR); Covenant University.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2017
olumaxi:
OOU library :p

is the new library now opened for use?? It was under construction when I visit last for my clearance... how is it??
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by kaymart: 2:59pm On May 06, 2017
Deefuray:
Definitely not university of Benin library

lol..
i also attended uniben.

lol......
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by geekybabe(f): 3:01pm On May 06, 2017
Library structures with archaic books. Whats d basis for all dis silly comparisons?
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Nossa(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2017
I GIVE IT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA.

BUT DONALD EKONG LIBRARY UNIPORT IS BAE

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by frantoy(f): 3:03pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmm. Tough question.
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Juliearth(f): 3:03pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Hardeysolution post=56261275]The debate continues here.

Which university has the best library system?

In terms ofbooks available, being conducive, Etc.

Which library? ?

Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja, Ife?? Which one

[/quo

Different criteria,different results... the best library in the aspect of physical collections may not be the best in terms of ICT facilities, virtual space, services,etc.
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Bollinger(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2017
Millz404:
Do people still go to the library

Yes. Students in normal countries do.
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by TyushTal(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2017
Nimbe Adedipe Library... FUNAAB
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Amarabae(f): 3:18pm On May 06, 2017
University Of Nigeria Nsukka Library is simply the best.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Demmzy15(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2017
Availability of books = Still updating, but fair.
Conducive = Very conducive, you go fit catch pneumonia sef!

ABUAD Engineering Library and E-library!
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 06, 2017
MOUAU
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Elfaris(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2017
Hardeysolution:
The debate continues here.
Which university has the best library system?
In terms ofbooks available, being conducive, Etc.
Which library? ?
Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja, Ife?? Which one

Nawa o, you said system and you're showing us structure.. Wehdon
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Alchemist1912: 3:25pm On May 06, 2017
All hail University of Nigeria my Alma mater

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by iluvpomo(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
Millz404:
Do people still go to the library
because the library is a rich source of a vast array of information.
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Carter4luv(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2017
Rivers state university
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by secondincommand: 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
i though someone wanted to say.... futo...

make i jst lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by kolafolabi(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
Lautech

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by israelmao(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
Covenant University should probably take the lead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Okwyjesus(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2017
UNN Library.That's what l was meant to believe as an under graduate.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by mytym(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2017
Bells University of Technology...

Obasanjo Library belongs to BUT.
It's the best in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN Ram Chasing UNIBEN Babes (Funny Video) / Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam / OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.