Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? (36353 Views)

Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled / Ae-funai Scholars Donate Academic Materials To University Library / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by TheVictorious(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2017
mytym:

Lol, jamb brochure...In this country?
UNN doesn't have catchment area too...but in Practical terms it does.

Unilorin is supposedly a Federal School but in Practical terms isn't truly Federal in Admissions​ and employment quota, same goes for FUTMinna and some others.

Funaab is purpose-named and isn't a National University.
It may assume the No Catchment Rule especially if the course is Agriculture related... but at best is theoretical.

The only University, I repeat the only school that jettisons Catchment Rule according to Federal Character and obeys it to the letter is University of Ibadan.

You mean it? This is a good one; every other federal schools should emulate this.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2017
mytym:

Lol, jamb brochure...In this country?
UNN doesn't have catchment area too...but in Practical terms it does.

Unilorin is supposedly a Federal School but in Practical terms isn't truly Federal in Admissions​ and employment quota, same goes for FUTMinna and some others.

Funaab is purpose-named and isn't a National University.
It may assume the No Catchment Rule especially if the course is Agriculture related... but at best is theoretical.

The only University, I repeat the only school that jettisons Catchment Rule according to Federal Character and obeys it to the letter is University of Ibadan.

Baba, you have said enough. Most especially, Unilorin does not have any federal outlook.

You have make your point. Those wey know, know.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2017
TheVictorious:

The emboldened; "good point"

How about covenant's CLR?

Sincerely, I haven't been to Covenant's CLR. However, a friend of mine that have experienced both CU's CLR and Landmark University library affirm that CU's CLR has marginal edge over Landmark in term of staff strength.

I made my initial submission based on my personal observation. I had to reach him to make objective comparison since he has worked in both.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by dopedan(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2017
LARRYDKING:

grin Some futo students would some come calling for ur head.
but its d truth..
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by UTEWUOJO: 3:33pm On May 07, 2017
IBRAHIM BADOMASI BABANGIDA LIBRARY COMPLEX, FUTMINA.
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by legislatively: 4:08pm On May 07, 2017
MOUAU library, very good library

Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Codedpriest(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Deefuray:

You would have been a fine girl

But I don't like girls with tiny breasts grin
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
Elfaris:

Nawa o, you said system and you're showing us structure.. Wehdon
am I supposed to show system
Re: Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? by Elfaris(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2017
Hardeysolution:
am I supposed to show system
Yes na. hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues / The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.