Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:36 PM

Truth Brings Freedom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Brings Freedom (228 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / Truth Brings Freedom / * True Confession Brings Freedom * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth Brings Freedom by phlopholly: 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
—John 8:36

The mark of a true Christian is found in his personal relationship to the Person of Jesus Christ. Christianity is Christ. Christ is Christianity. I speak reverently when I say that Jesus is more than His ideas. All that He said was true, but without Him even the truth would have been powerless. Men know the power of truth, and truth is that which sets men free. Jesus said, “I am the truth.”

Prayer for the day
Thank You, Jesus, for the shackles that have been broken in my life!

(1) (Reply)

New Vistas / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional...11/6/2017 Abraham, My Friend (ii) / The Great Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.